Go to CruxDreams.com
Daniel,
I read in your first post that you are just starting with digital art and it looks as if you are doing a great job.
But... can you please reduce your images to a reasonable size before posting them on the net.
Most of your files are huge and have a very high resolution that is useless on the net.
One example : garden-011.jpg is 3300 by 5100 pixels and takes up almost 3.5 MB
Even on my fast internet connection, it's loading slowly, probably because of this site's bandwidth limitations.
I made a reduced copy of 776 by 1200 pixels taking up only 310 kB and on a full HD screen you can't see the difference.

I hope you're not offended, I'm only trying to give some advice.

no worries, i had no idea how to reduce the pages sizes in clip studio paint in that period, i'm optimizing the sizes of all pages (slowly) in my deviantart, i wish i could re-upload them here.

here's a new version of garden-011.
View attachment 858035
Hi Daniel,
The new version is still very big (1.8 Mb). I don't know how you reduced the image and as I have never used Clip Studio Paint, I can't help you with that particular software.
However, I suggest you have a look at Irfanview, a free image viewer and converter.
It has a batch image conversion feature. You can add multiple images to the batch process and set for instance the size of the longest side to 1200 pixels.
You could keep your originals at full size and resolution and make reduced size copies for publishing on the net with Irfanview.
As I said, I made a downsized copy of garden-011 with Irfanview of 776 x 1200 pixels and its file size is only 310 kB
As it's your image, I don't want to publish the reduced copy here on the site but if you want it I can email it to you so you can compare the image quality with the original.
And if you need help with Irfanview, let me know and I'll explain in more detail (preferably via email).
Regards, Bob

Back
Top Bottom