Boundheat.com Has A New Site

Go to CruxDreams.com

bakerboy

Senator
After almost a year in making, boundheat.com finally launched their new upgraded site. It is faster and much more user friendly with many more easy features.

Latest film ( just released): " The Collectors Edition Three"

"Newest Best of Series, a compilation of scenes from Boundheat films featuring some of our favorite Lesbian Mistresses dominating and seducing their sensual teen slaves. They will lust for them and punish them as they teach them to be their loyal submissives."

Preview : https://boundheat.com/trailer/the-collectors-edition-three-mistresses-and-slaves

cover_item.jpg

Boundheat certainly make excellent films. I would guess from your enthusiasm for the company that you have a long standing connection with them. Nothing wrong with that...just interested. You are more than welcome to continue postings of their excellent products but I would like to remind all members that advertising outside of this thread by using hyperlinks is not allowed.
Any chance of discounts/special offers for CruxForums members?

Hi Melissa, indeed I have a long standing connection. I am an affiliate and a fan and of course I personally know the folks from my other mainstream life. I would be happy to ask Louise at BH admin about a discount for a crux members, but only about half a dozen movies have a true crux content ( a lot of babes spread eagle with chains and ropes though), just not sure how to execute it administratively. But since you are an administrator feel free to suggest and I will "pitch it upstairs" :)

I'm sure that many of our members would be interested in several of the BH films which have been produced over the years. Our members have many and varied interests! One of the popular methods of increasing sales in the UK is to use voucher codes which are available for a limited period. So for example you could offer films A,B,C..whatever for sale at 20% off the listed price if people quote say CRUXFORUMSNOV. So only members of this site would be entitled to a 20% reduction for the month of November. It would be very simple to operate and of course Xmas is approaching! If it works you could then have monthly offers especially on the older films. It's worth a trial but what do our members think?

If members could order by sending you a PM - or, perhaps better,
if you were to open a new account with a different username -
and advertise the offer on this thread, only members could order
via a PM to that username
(but that might involve you in a fair amount of work)

Or you could send the voucher code to an Admin then advertise your offer of the month advising members to PM the Admin for the code. Only our members would then get the code.

It will be faster if you write Louise at admin@boundheat.com and tell her Bakerboy spoke to her back in the winter, she was going to do something then.....I also suggest for you to look at their affiliate program... it could probably pay you for some bandwidth :) I will send her a note to remind her when you say hello to her ;)

It will be faster if you write Louise at admin@boundheat.com and tell her Bakerboy spoke to her back in the winter, she was going to do something then.....I also suggest for you to look at their affiliate program... it could probably pay you for some bandwidth :) I will send her a note to remind her when you say hello to her ;)
OK. Thanks for that bb. I will certainly contact Louise in the near future. I don't know if you are aware but the topic of "full size" pics has been attracting some attention recently. I know that yours are stored on external servers (as is Margot's and some others) and so add little to running costs here and IM is happy with that. There are just two points I'd like to mention. Hyperlinks outside of Paysites and Other.. are not really allowed as more dubious members could attach links to disreputable sites. Also please check with thread originators who post 100% thumbnails that it's OK if you post "full size" pics on their thread as they do tend to loom large and appear out of place.. I'm still looking at download speeds for pages with/without such pics.
Best wishes

just released

Stolen Honour

Sweet sensual teens, (Julie Parker and Vany Ully) still unspoiled, who are escaping from a women’s prison must either learn complete submission to their new wicked lesbian mistress or learn the game of power also in order to find their way to freedom. A tale of a Lesbian Slave Betrayal.

clip and gallery https://www.boundheat.com/gallery/stolen-honour-pt1

1162.jpg

Back
Top Bottom