Branding

Go to CruxDreams.com
In a practical sense, one might consider what parts of the body would be easier or harder for a runaway to conceal. Still, the rump is a big target and has little risk of causing unitended injury.
Criminals in France were apparently branded on the shoulder, if Dumas is any authority in "The Three Musketeers". Not sure how that helps since they could simply wear a shirt or dress that covered the shoulders.

Criminals in France were apparently branded on the shoulder, if Dumas is any authority in "The Three Musketeers". Not sure how that helps since they could simply wear a shirt or dress that covered the shoulders.

Maybe it was to shoulder the burden of their shame .... (groan)

In my fantasy world, a slave is required to be branded on her upper left breast and also on the right buttock. regardless of her grade. The positions were chosen so that they can be identified easily regardless of various poses they may need to assume. Without the numbers on the buttock, it would be difficult to identify a particular slave when she is crawling on all fours, for example.

Also, a slave is branded on the left breast so her owner (who is likely to be right-handed) may easily grab it for a closer look, especially in a dimly-lit environment like a mining cave, which is one of the more common places where you may expect to find a bunch of naked, virtually indistinguishable slave animals toiling in the dark while covered in filth.

A slave is not a person but just a commodity or resource, so she doesn't need to have a name which implies having a distinctive personality. In that regard, it's only natural for their owners to organize them using numbers, which better be permanently marked on such spots where they can be clearly seen, regardless of various poses they may be required to assume while they are serving their purpose.

On a side note, the position of the brand is also the reason why slaves are supposed to thrust their breasts forwards when they are standing or sitting (which means either kneeling or squatting, as they are forbidden to sit comfortably unless explicitly allowed as a reward) in the presence of their owners.

A slave is, in essence, 'a cunt identified with numbers'. So it's only natural for a slave girl to always expose her genital and her breasts (where her numbers are branded) in full view of any free person near her vicinity.

Slavery is something final and permanent, so it's reasonable to mark slaves using a method which is as permanent and indelible. A slave must be always conscious of the fact that she is nothing but some numbers to her owner, so her whole existence must depend on how well she serves whatever purpose her Master generously assigned to her. Without such a provision, she may develop an illusion that she still retained her own personality independent of her owner. As such, it's better that she should be constantly reminded of her rightful position whenever she looks down upon her chest.

In comparison, an ownership is not as permanent as slavery itself since a slave can always be bought and sold like a used car. As such, a mark of ownership is usually pressed upon the collar she wears instead of being branded upon her skin.

While it's true that slave collars are considered semi-permanent as they are usually welded shut rather than locked with a padlock, they can be still broken by a skilled blacksmith using the right tools. A slave typically serves just a few owners before her usefulness fails to justify her upkeep, such a difficult to change collars isn't normally considered a serious problem.

(Disclaimer: what I wrote above only applies to the common settings I use in my artworks and stories, so it's not meant to be understood as some absolute rule to be followed by any D/s fantasy involving slaves.)

Last edited:
On a side note, I found it quite challenging to create a believable branding mark texture, because there aren't too many reference photos which are not fake themselves. As branding has such a significance in my fantasy as I described above, I've spent quite amount of time to make brand marks as realistic as possible.

I haven't yet reached the perfect solution to create such textures, but here are a few of the images that show my current progress:

bdsmlr-103628-Jb8Gt03kio.jpg

bdsmlr-103628-atq3WfB9hO.jpg

(Images hosted on bdsmlr.com)

Can we find anywhere the great Buffy picture Story in a context ? the are fantastic realistic and intensiv ! Thanks to JD

Unless someone desire to write one, dunno ... English is not my first language and my storytelling skills are flat zero. Some other images involving Buffy and a branding iron, dunno if they float around or not.

Attachments

• buffy78.jpg
    buffy78.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 1,345
  • buffy89.jpg
    buffy89.jpg
    393.6 KB · Views: 1,251
Unless someone desire to write one, dunno ... English is not my first language and my storytelling skills are flat zero. Some other images involving Buffy and a branding iron, dunno if they float around or not.
Mandy thanks !

I have a strong desire to be branded. My ass showing that I'm a whore, my tits or right above my slutty cunt. It is strangely erotic to me. I view it as a sign that I am what I am. Having anyone seeing it or watching while I'm attached naked to a cross makes me very horny.
I have a strong desire to be branded. My ass showing that I'm a whore, my tits or right above my slutty cunt. It is strangely erotic to me. I view it as a sign that I am what I am. Having anyone seeing it or watching while I'm attached naked to a cross makes me very horny.

I have an S for slut given to me ( forced) at a party. I would like something on my pubes, done at a public place * bar, or BDSM club)

Shame,that the instigator of this thread is no longer active on C.F. :( :(
Would've loved to have seen more of her.....
*sighs*

Back
Top Bottom