Burned at the stake

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ohaaaaaa...., I hear the crying in the night!
Maryhangedburned.jpg

Mmmmmm, when I’m burned at the stake I much prefer being manacled by chains- zero chance of them burning away snd makes such a wonderful sound as I writhe first in fear and then agony. When they are locked against my wrists I know there is no chance to escape my fate… do all such victims get aroused at this point?

Mmmmmm, when I’m burned at the stake I much prefer being manacled by chains- zero chance of them burning away snd makes such a wonderful sound as I writhe first in fear and then agony. When they are locked against my wrists I know there is no chance to escape my fate… do all such victims get aroused at this point?
mmmmm I think many fall into fear and panki... but I know exactly what you mean... the moment where the fate is sealed
the moment when there is no turning back... and you have to die for the pleasure of the spectators... yep this idea is very arousing:icon12:

This one fits in this topic as well. Her leather pants will give protection from the flames, at least for a while, so we have been nice to her and did not undress her.

Attachments

• lighting the campfire.png
    lighting the campfire.png
    865.2 KB · Views: 609
Back
Top Bottom