Bustlebondage's Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com

Bustlebondage

Spectator
Hello all,

I am a dA artist and learned of this forum when I was mentioned here online.

Currently my gallery on dA is free for recent low-res images with watermark (old images might not have watermark). New recent images are on another site with a paywall so I won't post here.

Here are some images for your enjoyment.

Attachments

• BustledSlaveMaid_Cover1.jpg
    BustledSlaveMaid_Cover1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 780
  • sacrificial_bustled_slave_maid_gladiatrices_by_bustlebondage_d9i9jdo-fullview.jpg
    sacrificial_bustled_slave_maid_gladiatrices_by_bustlebondage_d9i9jdo-fullview.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 775
  • behold_your_fate_by_bustlebondage_d8v75cy-fullview.jpg
    behold_your_fate_by_bustlebondage_d8v75cy-fullview.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 704
  • the_downware_spiral_of_the_slave_maids__by_bustlebondage_dedf169-fullview.jpg
    the_downware_spiral_of_the_slave_maids__by_bustlebondage_dedf169-fullview.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 710
  • bustled_into_bondage___page_1_by_bustlebondage_d83ymxi-fullview.jpg
    bustled_into_bondage___page_1_by_bustlebondage_d83ymxi-fullview.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 758
  • sentenced_to_slavery_by_bustlebondage_defzgv4-fullview.jpg
    sentenced_to_slavery_by_bustlebondage_defzgv4-fullview.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 784
  • bustled_slave_arena___julia_wins_by_bustlebondage_deqz54w-fullview.jpg
    bustled_slave_arena___julia_wins_by_bustlebondage_deqz54w-fullview.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 782
Last edited:
Ooooohhhh, thank you, images seem far easier to see here than at DA

This is the Succubus/slaves image that got me hooked on you, fabulous hot hot hot image.

0CD17B04-C21D-4ECC-B37B-ED58C0B0F6FF.jpeg

I do love it! What will be their fate? I have imagined many but surely they’re being lead down to the dungeon for some ritual torture?

As you can see, I inserted it as a thumbnail which is easier for others to copy, looks better, and saves bandwidth (and therefore money, the site is paid for by voluntary donations from us members so we like to keep costs down) . The thumbnail feature can be selected after the initial upload of images when you select insert (or when uploading a group of multiple images “insert all”) then click thumbnail.

You can also position them in different spots separated by text

So I can pop a different, also wonderful image(s) here:

046E24A6-4903-4086-BBBA-9BA2A3E51E20.jpeg
Thank you so very much for your wonderful unique erotica!

You are a most welcome addition! Don’t forget to promote that paywall site assuming you get paid if we join to see your stuff…

LCs

I like the way the crosses are leaning, makes a nice composition :thumbsup:
Thanks! I also like how I "designed" the bustle for them. I'm thinking the cross is attached to their bustle as a two piece (one stake for the ground, the other for the top part)

Ooooohhhh, thank you, images seem far easier to see here than at DA

This is the Succubus/slaves image that got me hooked on you, fabulous hot hot hot image.

View attachment 1108708

I do love it! What will be their fate? I have imagined many but surely they’re being lead down to the dungeon for some ritual torture?

As you can see, I inserted it as a thumbnail which is easier for others to copy, looks better, and saves bandwidth (and therefore money, the site is paid for by voluntary donations from us members so we like to keep costs down) . The thumbnail feature can be selected after the initial upload of images when you select insert (or when uploading a group of multiple images “insert all”) then click thumbnail.

You can also position them in different spots separated by text

So I can pop a different, also wonderful image(s) here:

View attachment 1108707
Thank you so very much for your wonderful unique erotica!

You are a most welcome addition! Don’t forget to promote that paywall site assuming you get paid if we join to see your stuff…

LCs
Glad you love the pictures! I'm still learning how to attach images here.
As for the paywall, is it alright to promote that so soon after joining?

As for the paywall, is it alright to promote that so soon after joining?
If you want a pure advertisement for some project, use "Links to pay sites" but the odd reference to the fact that you have a pay site, included in work you have shown here, seems OK in a thread like this, especially in a footer/signature box like my "Old body......" below.

It’s just occurred to me @Bustlebondage (I am a bit slow to notice these things) ..that your work is especially unusual for featuring bustles without corsets; normally bustle-fans seem to be even more keen on corsets, but your ladies go corset-free, and bare-breasted. It just struck me that it’s an unusual combination!

It’s just occurred to me @Bustlebondage (I am a bit slow to notice these things) ..that your work is especially unusual for featuring bustles without corsets; normally bustle-fans seem to be even more keen on corsets, but your ladies go corset-free, and bare-breasted. It just struck me that it’s an unusual combination!
That's true! Most fans are into historical fashion but for me, the corset's is unnecessary when all I want is to restrain the waist and bare the chest. So I prefer the idea of restraining the waist with rope or an iron "waist collar" to restrict the girls.

If you want a pure advertisement for some project, use "Links to pay sites" but the odd reference to the fact that you have a pay site, included in work you have shown here, seems OK in a thread like this, especially in a footer/signature box like my "Old body......" below.
Thanks for the advice! My paywall site is actually on the dA page but I will put it on the correct forum thread.

bustled_and_battered_by_bustlebondage_dezlym1-fullview.jpg
bustled_to_the_cross_by_bustlebondage_deyn9f2-fullview.jpg

Tried to insert some new pieces, this time with images via url link. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom