• Picture-only

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No pictures

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com

KageKamen

Tribune
If you happened to be buying slaves from a catalogue - I know, no match for the good old auction stage, but humour me - would you rather use one which features only a bunch of very detailed photos of the slaves from all angles, or one which has no pictures, but features detailed descriptions of the slaves' skills, health, obedience and so on? (Any physical details are only covered vaguely.)

(Note that this is for purchasing, not any other pleasurable use.)

If you happened to be buying slaves from a catalogue - I know, no match for the good old auction stage, but humour me - would you rather use one which features only a bunch of very detailed photos of the slaves from all angles, or one which has no pictures, but features detailed descriptions of the slaves' skills, health, obedience and so on? (Any physical details are only covered vaguely.)

Sorry, both!

Hmmm? Did the catalogue designer fail marketing 101?

Pictures I guess, but I’m with @rowolf - I wouldn’t buy a horse without riding it or without my vet checking it.

So much goes into a good slave purchase, just as with any large transaction. I don’t buy horses, cars, or real estate without live inspection so refuse to do different for my slaves.

Maybe if it has slaves that are deeply discounted? I can always sell them on, but the discount would need to be massive, and I’d expect live delivery or money back. Slave meat doesn’t have the resale value it once did...

I guess then maybe the photo catalogue would be ok. But I’m not spending more than $100. Oh and send me the catalogue in a brown envelope please...

Last edited:

I think most buyers are admonished to see the slave naked. I think physical inspection would have to take place. Imho

Kind Masters, I was sold as a pleasure slave. You should know that I would not have sold for anywhere near the price I did if my beauty had not been displayed for them to see..

Attachments

• Slave girl purchased mm.jpg
    Slave girl purchased mm.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 145
Is it that beauty that brings your buyers pleasure, though? Or is it the skills you have cultivated?

Excellent question, MiLord.

A girl specially chosen, on the basis of her beauty, to serve as a pleasure slave is virtually guaranteed to be highly skilled in the various arts of pleasure. For she undergoes a rigorous and thorough training before being offered for sale.

Excellent question, MiLord.

A girl specially chosen, on the basis of her beauty, to serve as a pleasure slave is virtually guaranteed to be highly skilled in the various arts of pleasure. For she undergoes a rigorous and thorough training before being offered for sale.
Maybe. But I would think such training would make even a girl with a donkey's face worth taking under the sheets. And by the same token, a picture of a pretty virgin maiden tells of no talent or experince,.

I believe some people think buying slaves look like

imagine.jpg

but in reality, it looks like

real.jpg

I do know how it is with cattle, dogs and so on, But I guess in slave market it would be similar. So there are to possibilities you either go to look the real thing (shelters, etc.) or there are "breeds" whose quality is known.

Maybe. But I would think such training would make even a girl with a donkey's face worth taking under the sheets. And by the same token, a picture of a pretty virgin maiden tells of no talent or experince,.

I would not presume to argue with you, MiLord. But a girl with a donkey's face would not be selected for training as a pleasure slave in the first place.

Of course, you could always purchase a donkey-faced girl and train her yourself for your own unique desires.

I would not presume to argue with you, MiLord. But a girl with a donkey's face would not be selected for training as a pleasure slave in the first place.

Of course, you could always purchase a donkey-faced girl and train her yourself for your own unique desires.
And who knows what talents are being passed over, from ignoring not only ugly girls but simply plain ones? Either the training house is so arrogant as to think it's instruction renders natural differences of skill irrelevant, or more likely, they know their clientele are the sort who judge a book by it's cover.

I'm sure no one here (or anywhere else) doubts the awful and cruel reality of slavery. We're discussing a fantasy.
In my fantasies, slaves are by no means always pretty.

Back
Top Bottom