Cam's Camera: Slave Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com

Roman market near the temple of Castor

The forum near the temple of Castor in Rome is already busy on this early summer morning day, with sellers offering all kinds of goods from all over the Imperium and buyers out for the day's bargain. Among the wares on offer are some slaves recently brought to the Empire's capital. It won't be long before the two girls in the foreground find a new owner...

The background for the scene is taken from the BBC Rome TV series. Modelling for the girl in the centre of the scene is Lily, who seems just perfect for the role. The model for the second slave girl is unidentified.

Roman market Temple of Castor.jpg
Wonderful art Kam. I can always pick out Lily in a crowd. Her beauty is unforgetable. The other beauty might be Chrissy Marie. I recognize the back and facial profile.

IMG_0869 (2).JPG
Thank you E-D for the picture of Lily. You must be right about Chrissy, in the picture I used she is seen with a similar pair of handcuffs (which I painted over for a less "modern" look ...
who.jpg
The 'Roman Market' sees Lily's eleventh appearance in a Kamerijk manipulation. The source is by Silvanusart, from a session on 15 December 2017. This is one of Lily's rare bondage sessions, the red cords loosely binding her wrists being part of the original source image. The figure has been mirror flipped to ensure consistency with the lighting direction on the other figures and background, and the hair below her chin has been very neatly extracted. This suggests the use of a masking technique, although I do not know if this can be done in the GIMP programme?

Lily Silvanusart cf Kamerijk Roman Market.jpg

Colour and contrast are carefully adjusted to ensure that the inserted figures blend successfully into the foreground, and there is a good sense of character interaction between the girls and the prospective customers. Kam has confirmed the identity of the second female as Chrissy Marie, as indicated by @E-DigitalFantasy . She has also been flipped to achieve a consistent lighting direction, and again the restraints are part of the source image, albeit carefully overpainted. E-DigitalFantasy is probably the only photographer to have shot both Lily and Chrissy Marie in handcuffs, which makes their joint appearance in this manip something of a happy coincidence. Nice work, Kam! :)

he background for the scene is taken from the BBC Rome TV series. Modelling for the girl in the centre of the scene is Lily, who seems just perfect for the role. The model for the second slave girl is unidentified.

Roman market Temple of Castor.jpg
Very nice work, Cam. A nice sunny day in the market. You've taken a nice historical scene and added an extra dimension that just looks obvious, now that we've seen it.

Hi
My latest picture, Roman market near the temple of Castor, has been deleted by DA after a complaint by someone that it was copyrighted (no further details were given).
I assume the offending pic is that of Chrissy Marie. If you read this, @E-DigitalFantasy, can you confirm that the picture of Lily is yours ? or could it be the offending picture too ?

Hi
My latest picture, Roman market near the temple of Castor, has been deleted by DA after a complaint by someone that it was copyrighted (no further details were given).
I assume the offending pic is that of Chrissy Marie. If you read this, @E-DigitalFantasy, can you confirm that the picture of Lily is yours ? or could it be the offending picture too ?
Hi Kam, I have sent you a personal message.
Can you see the information about Silvanusart, and about the movie, 'The Queen of Heaven'?

Last edited:
A second attempt at the 'Castor and Pollux temple' market scene featuring Lily (left) in a hopefully copyright-free picture. See above for details and discussion.

Roman market Temple of Castor-2.jpg
This new version of the 'Roman Market' sees Lily's twelfth appearance in a Kamerijk manipulation. The use of a different pose makes for an attractive variation, and Lily's hands are no longer restrained behind her back. In the course of tying up her hair, her raised arms give prominence to the breasts, as she displays herself to the prospective customer, and to her best advantage. The sunlight illuminating her back is consistent with the background, presenting a most convincing effect. Nice work, Kam! :)

A second attempt at the 'Castor and Pollux temple' market scene featuring Lily (left) in a hopefully copyright-free picture. See above for details and discussion.

View attachment 1397674
Her friend looks at Lily in disgust. They are decent western women being sold as slaves and Lily is selling herself to attract the best buyer!!!

The Huns (after Georges Rochegrosse)

Attila's Huns have finally crossed the Rhenus and are rewarding themselves on the wealth of a decadent Gallia. It looks like Alice found herself in the wrong place at the wrong time ...

View attachment 1430316
Alice needs to check her time machine. It's apparently been tampered with (probably by Barb - she can never go anywhere without falling into the clutches of pirates, enemy soldiers, slave traders, drug lords, etc.).

Really nice work there, Cam. She fits right in.

The Huns (after Georges Rochegrosse)

Attila's Huns have finally crossed the Rhenus and are rewarding themselves on the wealth of a decadent Gallia. It looks like Alice found herself in the wrong place at the wrong time ...

rochegrosse Huns (2).jpg
Alice strikes a defiant pose, standing beside the body of the master of the house which is being sacked by Attila's men. The body of a second male lies on the steps behind her whilst a Hun carries a fully dressed female out of the entrance. The original painting shows the younger members of the household, kneeling offstage right, awaiting their fate, but they have been excluded here in accordance with site rules.

Whether Alice portrays a member of the family, or a slave of the household is uncertain, since she has been deprived of any attire which might otherwise define her status. The distinction is academic, since she is now included among the spoils of war. The paintings of Georges Rochegrosse have provided settings for a number of Kam's manipulations, and whilst Alice has appeared in nine of Kam's pictures to date, this is the first time he has placed her in a Rochegrosse scene.

Sea Breeze cf Kamerijk Rochegrosse Huns.jpg

The pose comes from Valery Anzilov's 'Sea Breeze' series for Femjoy. Since she was photographed out of direct sunlight, the figure has the appropriate ambient lighting for blending into the painting. In the interests of character interaction, Kam has flipped her in mirror image, so that she faces the Hun leaning into the picture to get a closer look. One of her feet is concealed behind the dead body, and the other is partly obscured by the plants in the flowerbed, thereby achieving a convincing sense of solid presence within the scene. Nice work, Kam! :)

Alice strikes a defiant pose, standing beside the body of the master of the house which is being sacked by Attila's men. The body of a second male lies on the steps behind her whilst a Hun carries a fully dressed female out of the entrance. The original painting shows the younger members of the household, kneeling offstage right, awaiting their fate, but they have been excluded here in accordance with site rules.

Whether Alice portrays a member of the family, or a slave of the household is uncertain, since she has been deprived of any attire which might otherwise define her status. The distinction is academic, since she is now included among the spoils of war. The paintings of Georges Rochegrosse have provided settings for a number of Kam's manipulations, and whilst Alice has appeared in nine of Kam's pictures to date, this is the first time he has placed her in a Rochegrosse scene.

The pose comes from Valery Anzilov's 'Sea Breeze' series for Femjoy. Since she was photographed out of direct sunlight, the figure has the appropriate ambient lighting for blending into the painting. In the interests of character interaction, Kam has flipped her in mirror image, so that she faces the Hun leaning into the picture to get a closer look. One of her feet is concealed behind the dead body, and the other is partly obscured by the plants in the flowerbed, thereby achieving a convincing sense of solid presence within the scene. Nice work, Kam! :)
Thanks a lot for your review Bob. This is actually a very simple manipulation, where I hardly touched the original picture of Alice and just stuck her onto Rochegrosse's painting. Alice's pose may look strangely defiant and not wholly convincing, but (1) I thought she fitted well into the picture colour-wise and (2) she is Alice :) ...
I have another, similar picture with Clover in the pipes...

Back
Top Bottom