Cam's Camera: Slave Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm kamerijk on DeviantArt. Due to recent developmemnts over there I'm going to load my pics here on CF where I have friends, without leaving DA, for the mome,nt at least.
View attachment 909294
This is a first batch of 5 ...
Happy welcome here! Why using you not the same nickname here?
You've good friends here already. Mahashiva, Bobinder, Montycrusto and a few more.

The DA-banned Madiosi.

surely interesting for you

I'm kamerijk on DeviantArt. Due to recent developmemnts over there I'm going to load my pics here on CF where I have friends, without leaving DA, for the mome,nt at least.
Buying a slavegirl.png
Thanks for showing these, Kam. It's good to see you posting on CF. I think the blindfolded girl is one of your early manips. This demonstrates a good handling of bright sunlight, blending the figure into the new scene. Many photo manipulators would shy away from such bold lighting, but you have made it work very successfully.
And of course, my attention is also drawn to 'Captured' -

kamerijk captured_by_kamerijk-dbve048.jpg

- which has been reviewed previously in another thread -

View attachment 909294
Welcome. If that sample is representative, you will be a welcome addition here.

View attachment 909294
Hello Kamerijk! I'm MoRtEn5 from DA, I'm your watcher and fan of your art. So sad that you were banned, and welcome on CF. Here is liberal atmosphere, looking forward for your artworks and posts.
Here's a link of my thread, there are many pics and cut outs, for Crux manips if you like them.

Hello Kamerijk! I'm MoRtEn5 from DA, I'm your watcher and fan of your art. So sad that you were banned, and welcome on CF. Here is liberal atmosphere, looking forward for your artworks and posts.
Here's a link of my thread, there are many pics and cut outs, for Crux manips if you like them.
Thanks for your welcome ! I haven't been banned - yet - from DA but am quietly preparing a possible retreat to Crux :)
Actually I might make it my main residence, as the atmosphere here is so friendly !

Thanks for your welcome ! I haven't been banned - yet - from DA but am quietly preparing a possible retreat to Crux :)
Actually I might make it my main residence, as the atmosphere here is so friendly !
Great! I've looked on Da and nice your page is not banned yet. Yeas, here's really friendly community, and artworks are very welcomed too. I'm not banned yet on DA, strange, I have only Crux arts there.

Last edited:
View attachment 909294
Nice to see you here,I've seen your work,(& shared some of your pics,on here) you're certainly quite welcome to post your excellent artworks.

Back
Top Bottom