Cam's Camera: Slave Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm kamerijk on DeviantArt. Due to recent developmemnts over there I'm going to load my pics here on CF where I have friends, without leaving DA, for the mome,nt at least.
View attachment 909294
This is a first batch of 5 ...
Welcome here, kamerijk. We have certainly seen some of your work and are very happy you have joined us.

The DA-banned Madiosi.
They seem to be very keen on losing friends.

A new picture, this time exclusive to CF.
View attachment 909735

Thanks for the CF exclusive!
A beautiful interior scene, lit by soft, filtered sunlight and a subtle hint of moisture on the skin, suggesting she has taken a surreptitious dip in the pool.
I think her decorative chains have been neatly applied in a separate layer? Nice blending, Kam! :)
Absolutely fabulous!
That's exquisite - just how I do dream of being!
Chains make such an elegant waistband for a lovely Lady like Eul.

I mostly like beautiful women in various states of undress :)
"Slavery" is a pretext, as "the Orient" was for 19th-C painters, to depict them in various alluring poses ...
I know exactly what you mean - and as Greek mythology and the Biblical creation story of Adam and Eve was to Renaissance painters. If it's religious or historical myth, it's okay to have naked ladies in it. It's historically accurate. ;) :D

Here's another pic to inaugurate this newly-renamed thread. Thanks to all of you beautiful people !

Greek slave.png
Serva Alicia in villa domini.
I have fond memories of this one, Kam - you combined the image of Alice, sourced from the title picture of Rylsky's 'Kiss' series, with a background interior of the Pompeianum villa at Aschaffenburg, to produce this charming scene. And Damian found it sufficiently inspiring to request for adapting as a cover for his 'Roman Cruelty and Decadence' series. The development of his image from yours is described in these two posts -

Here is my latest manipulation. The story is by Keigera of DA. She's telling about how she was brutally captured and enslaved to be sent as tribute to a distant ruler.

By the evening of the great festival, my friends and I went to the Great Ra-River, the Volga. After swimming and frolicking, we took wreaths of wild grasses and flowers, lowered them into the water and watched them float away, plunged into our dreams of future suitors.

They came suddenly. No, these were not our brave boys whom we dreamed of. They were warriors, in strange armor, who with frightening exclamations, holding weapons in their hands, surrounded us, a flock of defenseless girls who did not even have time to put their clothes back on. Their eerie language, faces and armor, along with their frightening weapons, scared us very much, plunging us into shock. When we recovered we wanted to run awy but it was already too late. The men, who were less numerous than us, acted cunningly and with great coordination, driving us into a group, not leaving us anywhere to escape. All we could do was snuggle up to each other and scream, hoping that someone in the village would hear us. After some time, they began to drive us along the river. What could we do? We were all terribly afraid and thought that if we did something wrong they would kill us. After running some distance along the river, we saw a ship over the hill, moored near the bank. With loud shouts they began to drive us onto it.

After some time, the men came running from the village, but it was already too late, the ship was sailing away, and we were already tied up sitting in a corner and crying, looking at each other, glancing in fear at the soldiers.

Then there was a long trip down the river. I have never cried for so long in my life. I reproached myself for leaving the village to the river, I cursed fate, prayed to the gods, and did not understand a word of the language of the invaders. I wanted to go home so much ! Finally, the ship moored near a small town, where they began to take us out. Walking through the streets, naked as we were, was even more humiliating than on that ill-fated ship. I was not born yesterday and therefore I guessed why we had been captured. We would become slaves and we were gnawed by terrible doubts about the people living here. Having heard about the dreadful Northerners making human sacrifices, I tried to drive away any thought of that.

Finally we were led to a small smithy and a man in rich clothing who looked like a prince came out to us. Walking past us and looking carefully, he pointed at one of the girls, who was immediately taken to the smithy and chained to a rafter. I was trembling and could not hold back my tears. Then the man stopped next to me, sharply turned me around, patted me on the butt. He smiled. He began to examine me. He made me bend down, pushed my ass apart, then made me face him, touched my breasts, squeezed them, ran his hand down my body, causing me a whole cascade of not very pleasant sensations. He squeezed my crotch, drawing a piercing squeak from me. I could hardly contain myself. It was so offensive, painful and humiliating. He examined me for a while, finally pushed me aside, ordering me to follow the first slave into the forge. After looking at one of my friends, I slowly walked away. Shily, I stood behind the chained one. Tears ran down my cheeks. After some time, another one came to stand behind me. Then they pinned me down and the blacksmith brought a red-hot poker to me. Never in my life have I felt such pain. The smell of burnt flesh was horrible. Almost fainting, balancing on the brink, I opened my eyes and saw the brand on my left shoulder. When they took me to the side, a cold metal collar was already hanging from my neck. When we were taken away, the blacksmith said something, laughing, and slapped my butt.

Long days of longing and despair dragged on. No, we weren't bullied anymore. We were kept in some house and well fed and looked after. We did not understand the local speech at all. However, there was one guy who, in broken language, was still able to explain something clearly enough. And only then did I realize that we were lucky somehow that very soon we with other rich gifts, a tribute, would be sent to a powerful ruler in some Yuan Empire. Never before had I ever heard of such a country. Probably it did not exist, he was trying to calm us down somehow, but it only made it worse.
After a few days, they really began to prepare us and dress us up for the long journey. And again we were taken to the ship. And then they began to drag chests and bags with strange carpets onto it. It was only then that I realised that we were no different from all these beautiful things, that we were all just a tribute to an unknown ruler.

The Tribute.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my latest manipulation. The story is by Keigera of DA. She's telling about how she was brutally captured and enslaved to be sent as tribute to a distant ruler.
The story and illustration work very well together, Kam. As one of your regular writers, Keigera has furnished a number of back stories to your pictures. But I am never certain which comes first - do you illustrate her writing, or is she responding to the inspiration provided by your pictures?

Your latest manip features several inserted figures, neatly blended, overlapping and receding into the distance, corresponding to the scale of the background. The poses and expressions of the girls are eminently suitable for this scene in the blacksmith's shop, presenting a consistent lighting direction and good colour saturation. One of them is receiving close attention from the men in the background. This is all so well done, that I cannot really say how many of the male figures have been inserted - possibly the two inside the workshop, and maybe also a third character?

The architecture of the smithy is interesting, suggesting an ancient reconstruction, which combines a robust log framework with smooth-planed roof timbers. A number of chains have been added separately, which must have presented a challenge. And I am curious about the branches (presumably for fuelling the forge furnace) which are stacked against the pillar on the right. They appear to be a component which has been convincingly inserted into the scene, and I wonder if perhaps they are concealing a visual anachronism?

The scene is full of anticipation - reflected in the faces of the girls as well as in the story. Nice work by both of you! :)

The story and illustration work very well together, Kam. As one of your regular writers, Keigera has furnished a number of back stories to your pictures. But I am never certain which comes first - do you illustrate her writing, or is she responding to the inspiration provided by your pictures?

Your latest manip features several inserted figures, neatly blended, overlapping and receding into the distance, corresponding to the scale of the background. The poses and expressions of the girls are eminently suitable for this scene in the blacksmith's shop, presenting a consistent lighting direction and good colour saturation. One of them is receiving close attention from the men in the background. This is all so well done, that I cannot really say how many of the male figures have been inserted - possibly the two inside the workshop, and maybe also a third character?

The architecture of the smithy is interesting, suggesting an ancient reconstruction, which combines a robust log framework with smooth-planed roof timbers. A number of chains have been added separately, which must have presented a challenge. And I am curious about the branches (presumably for fuelling the forge furnace) which are stacked against the pillar on the right. They appear to be a component which has been convincingly inserted into the scene, and I wonder if perhaps they are concealing a visual anachronism?

The scene is full of anticipation - reflected in the faces of the girls as well as in the story. Nice work by both of you! :)
Thanks for your careful observations Bob !
To answer your questions : I suggest a picture I'm working on - to Keigera or others, like dear Eulalia - and they respond, if and as they're inspired. In this particular case it took some back and forth discussion and negotiation to decide where this was taking place, what had happened previously, why the girls were there etc. The opposite (starting from a story to illustrate it) would be possible but difficult, as I'd have to find the proper models & background for it, which could take quite some time.
The narrators always bring something new and interesting to the picture, especially when they draw on their knowledge of history or mythology, and I think it's fun for both parties :)
All the characters in the picture have been added by me, including the 2 men haggling and/or inspecting the girl, and 3 guards - just visible at the back. I thought this might be too many, but finally it seems to work well enough. The branches are an addition too, as well as an anvil on the right, to conceal some industrial, too "modern-looking" items. I must admit that the insertion of the branches is far from perfect.
Thanks again for your appreciation !

View attachment 910263
Wonderful composition as always, Kam! These complex projects involving multiple inserted figures is definitely your forte, and your choices of girls to feature in your pix are always excellent--beautiful and sexy but still full of the modest girl-next-door charm and a distinctive good-girl vibe. If I ever manage to save enough money to buy a slavegirl, I'd like you to be my agent. :)

Now, in keeping with our good old dA-era tradition, I guess this is where I raise the issue of the third girl from the front being slightly out of proportion in comparison to the one in front of her. A roughly 10% reduction in height and mass seems to be in order.

If I ever manage to save enough money to buy a slavegirl, I'd like you to be my agent. :)

Now, in keeping with our good old dA-era tradition, I guess this is where I raise the issue of the third girl from the front being slightly out of proportion in comparison to the one in front of her. A roughly 10% reduction in height and mass seems to be in order.
I'll be glad to offer a selection of fine beauties, sexy yet modest, specially selected for you maha - when you have the money :)

And I'll review that girl's height (I had already shrunk her) and body mass as you suggest. Not sure if I can replace the current image by the new one as is done on DA though ...

I suggest a picture I'm working on - to Keigera or others, like dear Eulalia - and they respond, if and as they're inspired. In this particular case it took some back and forth discussion and negotiation to decide where this was taking place, what had happened previously, why the girls were there etc. The opposite (starting from a story to illustrate it) would be possible but difficult, as I'd have to find the proper models & background for it, which could take quite some time.
The narrators always bring something new and interesting to the picture, especially when they draw on their knowledge of history or mythology, and I think it's fun for both parties :)
All the characters in the picture have been added by me, including the 2 men haggling and/or inspecting the girl, and 3 guards - just visible at the back. I thought this might be too many, but finally it seems to work well enough. The branches are an addition too, as well as an anvil on the right, to conceal some industrial, too "modern-looking" items. I must admit that the insertion of the branches is far from perfect.
Thanks again for your appreciation !
This has evidently been a close collaboration, and it has yielded fine results. I was not absolutely certain about the branches being a new component, until you confirmed my suspicions. They look quite good, but we are often the harshest critics of our own work.
And I'll review that girl's height (I had already shrunk her) and body mass as you suggest. Not sure if I can replace the current image by the new one as is done on DA though ...
Following Shiva's suggestions, if you wish to modify the picture, it is probably best to post an updated version following these comments, and then the previous comments will continue to make sense in relation to the original image. ;)

Back
Top Bottom