Cam's Camera: Slave Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
I got the inspiration for this from Jollyrei's picture : https://cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/harem-victoria-01d2-jpg.912765/ and used the same background supplied by John Frederick Lewis.
kamerijk inspection day at the harem.jpg

Good character interaction between the new figures of the inspector and the red-haired slave. It would be interesting to see the original sources for these poses - or perhaps they both started together in the same picture? They certainly look very convincing together! The direction of the soft, natural lighting is predominantly from the upper right, and this is also correct for the inserted figures, allowing them to blend in convincingly.

The other inserted figures are engaging effectively with some of the original, painted figures in this scene, notably the girl undressing in the presence of the black character on the left. The girl partly concealed behind the central inspector seems to be wondering if she is worth more or less than her mistress' pet antelope? Nice work, Kam! :)

Last edited:

Good character interaction between the new figures of the inspector and the red-haired slave. It would be interesting to see the original sources for these poses - or perhaps they both started together in the same picture? They certainly look very convincing together! The direction of the soft, natural lighting is predominantly from the upper right, and this is also correct for the inserted figures, allowing them to blend in convincingly.

The other inserted figures are engaging effectively with some of the original, painted figures in this scene, notably the girl undressing in the presence of the black character on the left. The girl partly concealed behind the central inspector seems to be wondering if she is worth more or less than her mistress' pet antelope? Nice work, Kam! :)
Thanks Bob !
The figures all come from different sources. By a kind of small miracle the two central ones seemed to fit together reasonably well ...
The girl undressing in the background is Ariel, by the way. This is her first (both modest and immodest) appearance in my pictures.

Oh and the toughtful-looking one on the right was lifted from https://cruxforums.com/xf/threads/posting-images.2537/page-10#post-568270 posted by Melissa on Wednesday.

Last edited:
I got the inspiration for this from Jollyrei's picture : https://cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/harem-victoria-01d2-jpg.912765/ and used the same background supplied by John Frederick Lewis.
It's a remarkably well done manip. All the characters look like they more or less belong. I think you got a higher resolution version of the background painting by Lewis. It is a very useful and attractive setting for a number of scenarios, I would think. I did not immediately recognize Ariel undressing in the background, but that image also works well in the "inspection" scenario you have created. The man doing the inspections seems to be interested in personal details, shall we say, and one wonders what exactly he's looking for, for whom, and for what purpose. ;)

I'm glad you discovered Ariel for your manips.
She has this angelic face that can touche you very deep, when you imagine her in bondage.

By the way: did you ever think about making a manip with the six girls I used as inspiration for my 'New Girls' series?
I would love to see photographs of all of them together on a picture. :)

It's a remarkably well done manip. All the characters look like they more or less belong. I think you got a higher resolution version of the background painting by Lewis. It is a very useful and attractive setting for a number of scenarios, I would think. I did not immediately recognize Ariel undressing in the background, but that image also works well in the "inspection" scenario you have created. The man doing the inspections seems to be interested in personal details, shall we say, and one wonders what exactly he's looking for, for whom, and for what purpose. ;)
Thanks ! I have been wondering too about the inspector's hand on the girl's breast, not sure what he might be checking. My conclusion is that he's just taking advantage of the situation. Actually the girl - who muts be used to being 'inspected' - looks a bit surprised too.

I'm glad you discovered Ariel for your manips.
She has this angelic face that can touche you very deep, when you imagine her in bondage.

By the way: did you ever think about making a manip with the six girls I used as inspiration for my 'New Girls' series?
I would love to see photographs of all of them together on a picture. :)
No I haven't, but my curiosity is piqued and I will look at that. Where are the 6 girls again ?

No I haven't, but my curiosity is piqued and I will look at that. Where are the 6 girls again ?
Now I just realised that my older status updates on DA (where I gave this information) have disappeared.
Thank you so much eclipse!
These are links to their model pages on MetArt:
One: https://www.metart.com/model/sasha-c/

Two: https://www.metart.com/model/yolka-a/

Three: https://www.metart.com/model/alysha-a/

Four: https://www.metart.com/model/lissa-a/

Five: https://www.metart.com/model/lucy-f/

Six: https://www.metart.com/model/bansari-a/

but you can find free promotion pics of them on Kindgirls and other sites as well (although maybe under different names. thenude.eu lists normaly all aliases and offers links to free galleries).
For Six/Nasik I never yould decide whether to use Bansari or the wonderful japanese (bondage-) model Aika Miura, who I actually like even more, so she looks different in some pictures.

Now I just realised that my older status updates on DA (where I gave this information) have disappeared.
Thank you so much eclipse!
These are links to their model pages on MetArt:
One: https://www.metart.com/model/sasha-c/

Two: https://www.metart.com/model/yolka-a/

Three: https://www.metart.com/model/alysha-a/

Four: https://www.metart.com/model/lissa-a/

Five: https://www.metart.com/model/lucy-f/

Six: https://www.metart.com/model/bansari-a/

but you can find free promotion pics of them on Kindgirls and other sites as well (although maybe under different names. thenude.eu lists normaly all aliases and offers links to free galleries).
For Six/Nasik I never yould decide whether to use Bansari or the wonderful japanese (bondage-) model Aika Miura, who I actually like even more, so she looks different in some pictures.
A nice casting, but probably a real challenge to fit them all into the same background ... :)

A new 'oriental' scene, this time inspired by Leszek Piasecki's painting of a Middle Eastern marketplace. Piasecki (1928-1991) was born in Lviv. He included horses in just about all his works. I've chosen to add two girls for greater variety, and have turned the honest (?) rug trader into a sleazy slave monger. Being displayed to two amateurs' lecherous curiosity is a young dark-skinned girl (modelled by Sasha, one of @Zungur's chéries). Sitting on the ground is another, resigned-looking girl (modelled by Lily). Maybe she is waiting for her turn to be displayed, or maybe she has been bought already ?

A Middle Eastern marketplace.png

A new 'oriental' scene, this time inspired by Leszek Piasecki's painting of a Middle Eastern marketplace. Piasecki (1928-1991) was born in Lviv. He included horses in just about all his works. I've chosen to add two girls for greater variety, and have turned the honest (?) rug trader into a sleazy slave monger. Being displayed to two amateurs' lecherous curiosity is a young dark-skinned girl (modelled by Sasha, one of @Zungur's chéries). Sitting on the ground is another, resigned-looking girl (modelled by Lily). Maybe she is waiting for her turn to be displayed, or maybe she has been bought already ?

View attachment 936629
“Buy two carpets, and I’ll throw in one of these slave girls” ;)

A Middle Eastern marketplace.png
Thanks for the background information about your latest picture, Kam. This is plausibly a later painting of the Orientalist tradition than it appears at first sight. The original oil painting was sold at auction in 2017 for $2,816 - a figure considerably in excess of the upper estimate of $1,400. The canvas is signed but not apparently dated, and might have been finished at any time from the 1950s onwards?

The source image of Lily is taken from a session by Laura Ambris and Richard Allan Dulkin, photographed during the evening of 29 September 2014. Dulkin published the picture in his 'Rad Rascal' gallery on DeviantArt a couple of weeks later, having applied minor digital editing to the skin tones. Lily's pose is slightly self conscious and defensive, with her right leg drawn up over the left, as if she is rolling out of a kneeling position. The elegant right foot has its toes curled in tension, and seems at this moment to be the object of her averted gaze.

Kamerijk marketplace cf RadRascal Lily 1221.jpg

Such details make this an eminently suitable pose for the slave girl who finds herself in the trader's possession, apprehensive, disorientated and uncertain of what the future may bring. Her body language presents a contrast with Sasha, who appears to be standing confidently, responding to the dealer's directions in presenting herself as human merchandise, appealing to prospective purchasers. Perhaps she has been in trade previously, and knows what is required?

Both of the girls have been inserted with careful attention to figure scale, colour saturation and convincing interaction. The trader's left hand draws attention to Sasha's right breast, whilst the dog seems to be seeking a response from Lily. The new figures have received a painterly treatment to facilitate blending unobtrusively into the painting, and the sympathetic modifications have enhanced an attractive and colourful composition. I think the manipulation may have been created in the Gimp imaging programme, in which case I am not familiar with the artistic filters provided therein. But perhaps the artist will enlighten us? Congratulations on another successful result, Kam! :)

Thanks for the background information about your latest picture, Kam. This is plausibly a later painting of the Orientalist tradition than it appears at first sight. The original oil painting was sold at auction in 2017 for $2,816 - a figure considerably in excess of the upper estimate of $1,400. The canvas is signed but not apparently dated, and might have been finished at any time from the 1950s onwards?

The source image of Lily is taken from a session by Laura Ambris and Richard Allan Dulkin, photographed during the evening of 29 September 2014. Dulkin published the picture in his 'Rad Rascal' gallery on DeviantArt a couple of weeks later, having applied minor digital editing to the skin tones. Lily's pose is slightly self conscious and defensive, with her right leg drawn up over the left, as if she is rolling out of a kneeling position. The elegant right foot has its toes curled in tension, and seems at this moment to be the object of her averted gaze.

Such details make this an eminently suitable pose for the slave girl who finds herself in the trader's possession, apprehensive, disorientated and uncertain of what the future may bring. Her body language presents a contrast with Sasha, who appears to be standing confidently, responding to the dealer's directions in presenting herself as human merchandise, appealing to prospective purchasers. Perhaps she has been in trade previously, and knows what is required?

Both of the girls have been inserted with careful attention to figure scale, colour saturation and convincing interaction. The trader's left hand draws attention to Sasha's right breast, whilst the dog seems to be seeking a response from Lily. The new figures have received a painterly treatment to facilitate blending unobtrusively into the painting, and the sympathetic modifications have enhanced an attractive and colourful composition. I think the manipulation may have been created in the Gimp imaging programme, in which case I am not familiar with the artistic filters provided therein. But perhaps the artist will enlighten us? Congratulations on another successful result, Kam! :)
Thank you once again for your detailed, careful, precise and learned comment on my little fantasy.
I do use Gimp, and in order to blend the smooth and sharply delineated figures of the girls into Piasecki's painting and its vigorous brush strokes, I applied some slight blurring to them as well as an 'artictic / oil painting' filter set to the lowest value, and again some very light some 'apply canvas' filter. Nothing very skilled here, and the result is not quite what one might hope, but it does make the intrusion of the girls into the painting a bit less obvious.

Thank you once again for your detailed, careful, precise and learned comment on my little fantasy.
I do use Gimp, and in order to blend the smooth and sharply delineated figures of the girls into Piasecki's painting and its vigorous brush strokes, I applied some slight blurring to them as well as an 'artictic / oil painting' filter set to the lowest value, and again some very light some 'apply canvas' filter. Nothing very skilled here, and the result is not quite what one might hope, but it does make the intrusion of the girls into the painting a bit less obvious.
Thanks for the details of the Gimp filter techniques employed here. Providing a convincing blend for inserting photographic components into an oil painting can be very challenging, and I am impressed by the results you achieve using this programme. :)

View attachment 936629
The oriental theme is certainly a rich and evocative one, and you have certainly done this painting justice, fitting in the two slavegirls believably and enticingly. :)

Back
Top Bottom