Can someone enlighten me the purpose of some of our forums?

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's not really a technical question, but one about the purpose of some of our forums.

I wish there was a description or a sticky post on each forum to instruct new members like me about its intended use.

What is the difference between "Crucified Women" and "Crucifixion" for example? And I see non-crucifixion related BDSM threads in such forums like "When in Rome...", "[CF] Pics and Videos", "Fantasy Unlimited", and of course, in the BDSM subforums which feels a bit confusing to me.

And do we have a place we can talk about random things, like ranting about daily life or talking about memes and stuffs? I'm not insistent that we should have such a place here, if it was the intention of our moderators to focus on Crux/BDSM fantasies. But if not, I'd like to know where I could post such stuffs and how much offtopic contents are generally allowed on CF.

Thanks!

And do we have a place we can talk about random things, like ranting about daily life or talking about memes and stuffs? I'm not insistent that we should have such a place here, if it was the intention of our moderators to focus on Crux/BDSM fantasies. But if not, I'd like to know where I could post such stuffs and how much offtopic contents are generally allowed on CF.

Thanks!

So, we have a dedicated thread for such a purpose instead? It's fine with me, I love coffee :)

Thanks much for help!

It's not really a technical question, but one about the purpose of some of our forums.

I wish there was a description or a sticky post on each forum to instruct new members like me about its intended use.

What is the difference between "Crucified Women" and "Crucifixion" for example? And I see non-crucifixion related BDSM threads in such forums like "When in Rome...", "[CF] Pics and Videos", "Fantasy Unlimited", and of course, in the BDSM subforums which feels a bit confusing to me.
I've not a explantion for this. As I joined the forum, this system was exist.
We are very free here. Members can starting threads in the forums. Sometimes not in the best place. Its a bit how in a jungle. Always anywhere new beautiful plants rising up. The moderators try often, to bring a bit more order in the system. But, it's a fight with windmills.

Fallenmystic said "I wish there was a description or a sticky post on each forum to instruct new members like me about its intended use."
Several years ago we "streamlined" the layout of the Forum to make it easier to navigate. Expressions like Pics and videos or Mainly stories do give a clear indication of content but I have to agree that some others are confusing especially Crucified Women and Crucifixion. At the moment I can't find a copy of the original plans but that is not unusual for me! I think it is time that the mods had a good look at this problem. It does strike me that your idea of a description of each part of the forum to be posted permanently at the beginning is simple and effective and will be discussed. Renaming sections and moving tons of stuff around would cause a lot of extra programming for our owner ImageMaker who pays for the running of this site out of his own pocket. He also has a full time job so your idea sounds good to me.

And do we have a place we can talk about random things, like ranting about daily life or talking about memes and stuffs?
As well as “Coffee shop”, there’s “Odds and Ends and Anything you fancy”.. and “now this really isn’t funny” which are both fairly random ..and there’s a “random picture thread” too.
Most often I surf on the “what’s new” tab which consolidates all of the forums into one long list, making them effectively one big forum for me.
Good advice.. i enjoyed cf much more when I started doing this. I’m mostly here on mobile phone, so I hit the lightning-bolt icon to see what’s new. See, I’m a wizard really :p

Regarding 'Crucifixion' and 'Crucifed Women', I think it's historic, relating to the old yahoo groups of those names. I don't remember a group called 'When in Rome', though. :confused:

Like mp5stab, l don't tend to use the forums for navigation. In the days before I was a moderator I mainly used the 'watched threads' function. If you reply to a thread it automatically goes on your watched list.

Thanks for all the suggestions! Just to clarity a bit about my original question, it was more about finding a right forum to post than about navigating different forums.

For example, if I have a bunch of execution related pictures with some comments to share, where should I post them? I've seen similar threads in more than 3 different forums that we have now, and I feel it a bit confusing as a newcomer to this community.

So I wish we could have some instruction as to what each forum in mainly intended for.

Thanks for all the suggestions! Just to clarity a bit about my original question, it was more about finding a right forum to post than about navigating different forums.

For example, if I have a bunch of execution related pictures with some comments to share, where should I post them? I've seen similar threads in more than 3 different forums that we have now, and I feel it a bit confusing as a newcomer to this community.

So I wish we could have some instruction as to what each forum in mainly intended for.
If you can't find a thread that you wish to add to then simply create your own thread with Executions for example as your thread title. You could post your thread in the BDSM section. If a thread does turn out to be in an inappropriate place then we will move it somewhere more suitable. At the top of each section (This one is Technical Questions) there is a Thread Title box. When you type into it you will be invited to add content then post it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks!
If you look around the forum You'll find most of what your looking for. But if not then you are free to start new threads related to more specific things.
At the end of the day, though, this is a BDSM forum with emphasis on crucifixion.
One of the things that come from writing new threads is to find others to send messages to that can lead to "conversations" among members that you want to connect to more.
Just some food for thought. Good question to ask though.

With that said fallenmystic, whats something you would like to start a discussion about?
Maybe about such pictures that depic women who are caged or chained in filthy conditions, or about them being forced to pee/defacate publictly.

But I don't see too many such material on bdsmlr that deal with the last mentioned theme, so probably it's not really feasible. From what I've seen, most of the pictures that depict a naked girl peeing on public were more about 'watersport' or 'voyerism' than about such specific kind of fetish that I personally have.

Thanks!
Crucified men is since my youth normal, here are the crucified woman an ultimate joy.

Crucified men is since my youth normal, here are the crucified woman an ultimate joy.
I looks like you've left what is normal in your life in search of the ultimate joy, from what I see from your profile pic, unless it is a man with exceptionally well developed fat tissues around his chest :)

Maybe about such pictures that depic women who are caged or chained in filthy conditions, or about them being forced to pee/defacate publictly.

But I don't see too many such material on bdsmlr that deal with the last mentioned theme, so probably it's not really feasible. From what I've seen, most of the pictures that depict a naked girl peeing on public were more about 'watersport' or 'voyerism' than about such specific kind of fetish that I personally have.
See, I would not know where to find something like that on the Forum because it's not something I'm interested. That said, there are no doubt a plethora of images on Bing images and videos out there depicting women in squalor conditions. For example: Forced Urination BDSM would be one prompt to put in a search bar.
If you where to search Scat, urine and filth themed BDSM pictures and videos your no doubt gonna find them.

One of the things this forum and its members bring to light is the fact that their is eroticism in being naked and publicly humiliated, for both men and women. No doubt the Mesopotamians, Persians and Romans inculcated sexuality with crucifixion in their histories.

Thanks!
One more thing to mention: I plan on making and uploading Self-crux videos as well as other solo videos in the future. When I upload them I am going to upload the crux-play videos to the threads "Crucifixion," and "Pics and Videos" Simply because they seem to be the most logical places to upload them to, in addition to making my own threads with corresponding names.
While other solo videos I plan have nothing to do with Crucifixion or BDSM, never the less their are threads to upload them to.
Just some more food for thought. :)

Dont think you should upload them in multiple forums. just pick one.. ->serverspace

Pics and videos would be best I think for videos.

Back
Top Bottom