Can You Ever Say Not More Crucifixion?

Go to CruxDreams.com

Fox-on-Cross

Great-Cruxinquisitor
I do not think so.

The cross plays such crazily important role in my/your life, since our earliest youth, become elder to say I will stop is to betray yourself. The cross is your fate, your Schicksal or your fatalité. You must accept the patibulum on your shoulders and walk with it life-long. Some do more, to design with the computer the nicest virtualization of the most intimate dreams, thanks to our era which makes this possible. Hard workers and workaholics are masochists too.

Croix en air.jpg

This is our workshop, with the lightning cross in the mid, we circulate around like a ritual. We are at home and happy.

I do not think so.

The cross plays such crazily important role in my/your life, since our earliest youth, become elder to say I will stop is to betray yourself. The cross is your fate, your Schicksal or your fatalité. You must accept the patibulum on your shoulders and walk with it life-long. Some do more, to design with the computer the nicest virtualization of the most intimate dreams, thanks to our era which makes this possible. Hard workers and workaholics are masochists too.

View attachment 426877

This is our workshop, with the lightning cross in the mid, we circulate around like a ritual. We are at home and happy.
Oh, thats true!

...workaholics are masochists too.

Why "masochists" ?

It's a pleasure ! When I'm working about my pics of crucifixion, it's already like if I was crucified ...
I feel the same sensations , I live this moment in my soul ... That's great ... :rolleyes:

Masochim implies an idea of pain , OK , but I reach more , I reach pleasure ... without the pain, in fact ... because it's only fantasy...
In reality; it's obviously good when you've the possibility to do that too ... ;)

I quit for about a year and a half, no writing, no art, no participation in any forums. I had spent years working on "The Serpent's Eye" illustrations, posted the story and pictures chapter by chapter on the Crux Foundation, and got hardly any comments. There were other things, conflicts over historical vs. fantasy, etc. that eventually drove me to withdraw and delete every picture, post and comment I had ever made there. And after all, I am getting on up in years, and I thought it might be time that I grew up and devoted my time to other things.

For a while, I missed the chance to discuss crux-related ideas with others, but I got over that. I checked the forums every couple of weeks to see if there was anything of interest, but only lurked, never commented. No one ever posted anything wondering what ever happened to Jedakk, so that told me that my contributions were not missed.

And then Admi started a thread titled "Jedakk's Masterpiece" here with a PDF of "The Serpent's Eye" on it, and I was forced to say something. I had hundreds of pics from that which I'd never used, so I posted some of those, and people commented, liked them, etc. and there was discussion which I never got before. I became interested again.

And now I've done some more writing, and I think "Altered States" might be the best story I've ever done. So maybe I'm not quite too old for this stuff yet.

You're too old when your dead ... Your stories are superb ... loads of depth and very well written .... Different perspectives from anyone else on the Forum ... I would love to borrow a little of your imagination.
Totally agree regarding feedback .... I think it depends a lot on what people are expecting .....
Totally factual, Historical accuracy, Real characters ...... To me, interesting but NOT essential .... others seem to throw their arms up in horror if your character is wearing the wrong sandals ....
We have to allow for different National characteristics too ... some do not get irony especially.
Keep it going my friend, your work is enjoyed and appreciated by more people than you can count.

I think what we've got on this site - especially in the Archive -
shows what an infinitely rich, multi-layered theme crucifixion can be,
there's always some new aspect, some new approach - before I ever came here,
I'd found that in my own fantasies, and here I've experienced dimensions
of pleasure even my fertile imagination would never have come up with!

Masochism? For me it's a 'hurrah' word, I'm proud and happy to be
a masochist sub, I feel at ease with it. I don't think though that workaholics
are masochists, not unless they get a sexual kick out of driving themselves hard -
I think more often they're motivated by a mixture of ambition and anxiety.

Yes, I like the beginning of the pain, the stretched muscles, the immobility of the corpus, the silence but...
not an exaggeration of the pain an sich because the pain as part of/ in the whole of the crucifixion (on amateurish way performed).

The cross plays such crazily important role in my/your life, since our earliest youth, become elder to say I will stop is to betray yourself. The cross is your fate, your Schicksal or your fatalité. You must accept the patibulum on your shoulders and walk with it life-long. Some do more, to design with the computer the nicest virtualization of the most intimate dreams, thanks to our era which makes this possible.

No more crucifixion? I say that every morning when I wake up. Especially these mornings when I have to get up early and it got late since I had spent too much time on CF the evening before.:mad:

But actually, it is a part of myself too. Impossible to let go. I would not be 'me' anymore.

I agree. Even if I wrote in this other discussion about the "evolution" of the crux fetish from youth/puberty to adulthood, I have to admit there were these moments - more than once - I wanted to quit...

I felt "guilty", I felt "ashamed", I did no longer want be a "perverted"...

But now, after a long way of acceptance, I have to agree: there is no exit - it will be my companion until death

I felt "guilty", I felt "ashamed", I did no longer want be a "perverted"...

But now, after a long way of acceptance, I have to agree: there is no exit - it will be my companion until death
I never had such feelings as guilt, shame or being a pervert. Neither had I to struggle accepting it (all right, I keep it all concealed, because others would not understand). It is rather a continuous wondering why. What is its significance? Maybe it was, because I had no religious education? I do not know. It has always been there.

That is the question, to be or not to be ...
for myself that I think once to forget my crucifixion wishes and provisional realization because it is dangerous to strain my corpus for long time, anxiety to damage my heart and to destroy my weak knees. Also my shoulder points are not so strong as earlier. And when spontaneously a faint occurs I am lost.

There is an example for me not more to visit photos from naked women, how many years I was enthusiastic, now indifferent.

Thus the time will come exclusively to live in memory...

Back
Top Bottom