Can't add pictures

Go to CruxDreams.com
So glad it's working again now. So what was the problem?

Pity they broke embedding Youtube videos in the process, though that might just be Google doing their usual shit :(

So glad it's working again now. So what was the problem?

Pity they broke embedding Youtube videos in the process, though that might just be Google doing their usual shit :(
IM said it was a simple thing. A setting had been inadvertently switched. He found the setting, reset it and now there’s no problem.

Again, I repeat, I had nothing to do with it. I mean how was I to know that switch actually did something?:confused:

IM said it was a simple thing. A setting had been inadvertently switched. He found the setting, reset it and now there’s no problem.

Again, I repeat, I had nothing to do with it. I mean how was I to know that switch actually did something?:confused:
It's a bit like that red button...

img-2253899-1-BigRedButton.jpg

Pity they broke embedding Youtube videos in the process, though that might just be Google doing their usual shit
From info currently available, it may be coincidental, some incompatibility sprung up between XenForo and YouTube - anyway, IM's working on it.

I tried it like this earlier: Right click on: Copy the video URL, start You Tube and use the search function to find and display the video.
Yes, if you can find the url and just paste it in your browser, that should take you to it.
I think it works if the member has posted the url with the YouTube address,
not sure if it does if they've embedded it here?

Back
Top Bottom