Captions for the Captured

Go to CruxDreams.com
I’d whisper:

“Nice try, my sweet little victim… but “ggnff” is not the agreed Safe Word. So I shall continue with the torture…”

I hit the "haha" emoji button in response to this Monty. I like/ love your comment but let me explain my "Haha"....

It's not that your words were funny, it wasn't a joke, certainly not funny for your "sweet little victim!" That look on her face is the realisation there is now no safe word and no escape... I'm laughing at her. Stupid thing that she is... I hope my "Haha" is humiliating for her. :devil-flip:

I hit the "haha" emoji button in response to this Monty. I like/ love your comment but let me explain my "Haha"....

It's not that your words were funny, it wasn't a joke, certainly not funny for your "sweet little victim!" That look on her face is the realisation there is now no safe word and no escape... I'm laughing at her. Stupid thing that she is... I hope my "Haha" is humiliating for her. :devil-flip:
yes.. as she realises how out of her depth she is, it’s what @Barbaria1 would call an “oh shit!” moment. Let’s have another picture to caption! :devil:

Thanks Monty. Thanks for the motivation.

How about this....

• We both post a picture for each other (and anyone else who'd like to) to add a caption.

• We both write a short caption/sentence for each other (and anyone else who'd like to) to create a picture for.

What say you, Monty? :thumbsup:
Sounds like a deal! :devil:

A caption to be illustrated by anyone it inspires:

You said, "I'm desperate to work for you!" Night-shift work, in a warehouse, all male staff except you. You said...
"BRING IT ON!"

DON'T PLAY THE INNOCENT VICTIM NOW!

Walking down the street you catch her eye. She asks....
20220905_024931.jpg ... how do you reply?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom