captives

Go to CruxDreams.com
There has been a couple of pictures recently posted here by this Jinks. Does anyone know where I can find this artist?
I like seeing these slaves utilized and exploited, down to their biological functions. As well as being kept in harsh conditions, to perform hard labor, they are also forced to carry the extra weight of their pregnancy, and the constant, uncontrolled flow of milk from their naked breasts, will only add to their humiliation.

Bounty Hunters
Her way into slavery.jpg
Capturing escaped slaves has become a lucrative business. Whatever Daria had hoped to gain from her escape, her prospects are no longer promising. Back on her owner's plantation, her captor will receive his bounty while Daria will be awaiting the obligatory public flogging. Escaped slaves are often punished afterwards with a slow agonising death on the cross. But if her owner is having a merciful day, he might just pass her on to a mine or a galley.

This caption was written in German for a re- blog of one of my pictures on bdsmlr. I translated it into English here.

Back
Top Bottom