captives

Go to CruxDreams.com
Luba, a young innocent girl whose father had lost all his possessions, was put up for sale. The Marquise could not resist this offer and bought Luba, who was brought to his medieval castle and was now completely at the mercy of the Marquise and his friends. What would these degenerate nobles do with poor Luba, any ideas?View attachment 1252147
The young woman was led through the castle, after which her tormentors forced her down a dark corridor into an old cellar vault, which eventually turned out to be a medieval torture chamber. A young woman was naked and her hands were fastened in chains to the ceiling of the old vault. A man in a monk's habit was mercilessly whipping the defenseless woman. Luba looked fearfully at her tormentors, what would they do to her?
ANY SUGGESTIONS?
Luba showed whipping Kopie.jpg

"Luba, my dear, concern yourself not with this skinny woman. I am sure you magnificent breasts will be far nicer to whip!"
Luba whipped Kopie.jpg
Luba was completely stripped and chained to the ceiling with her hands above her head, she now virtually took the position that the other young girl had held before, the completely merciless nobles now had other things in mind that they could do to the other young woman. Meanwhile, the monk whipped Luba mercilessly, preferentially on her full white breasts which were turning more and more pink thanks to the welts. . Luba looked fearfully at her tormentors, what would they do to her? And what would the brutal men do with the other girl, who was freed from her chains and now had to entertain her tormentors in another way.
ANY SUGGESTIONS?

View attachment 1252614
Luba was completely stripped and chained to the ceiling with her hands above her head, she now virtually took the position that the other young girl had held before, the completely merciless nobles now had other things in mind that they could do to the other young woman. Meanwhile, the monk whipped Luba mercilessly, preferentially on her full white breasts which were turning more and more pink thanks to the welts. . Luba looked fearfully at her tormentors, what would they do to her? And what would the brutal men do with the other girl, who was freed from her chains and now had to entertain her tormentors in another way.
ANY SUGGESTIONS?
I have created my own thread about Luba Beauchamp and her further ordeal, story and pics can be find here.
Luba disguisted.jpg

Back
Top Bottom