captives

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is what I mean when I say that all images must be signed. In this case, the artist (Lerra) does it very well.
In this way, posting his work can be a way to promote his art. I never remove an artist's signature or advertising.
View attachment 1058761View attachment 1058762View attachment 1058763View attachment 1058764View attachment 1058765View attachment 1058766View attachment 1058767View attachment 1058768
All the best,
Dafnees
Yes of course, and many artists do sign their work, and there are some that do not. What makes that problem worse, though, is that people will crop or edit the artists signature and post it. I have never been able to figure out why someone would do that, but they do.

You’re right of course. :thumbsup: But it would be even better to add “Art by Lerra” and this link:
;)
Ok. But notice that there are already links included in the image. In any case, it is very easy for anyone to search for the link in google from the artist's name

Ok. But notice that there are already links included in the image. In any case, it is very easy for anyone to search for the link in google from the artist's name
Well links aren't always available or handy when your putting a post together, and that is something that can be found if someone is particularly interested. I always try to id the artist, but don't do links unless I'm asked, then I'll try to find one.

-003.jpg
One of my favourite pages by Fernando! From “Weird Family” I think :thumbsup: :devil:

Back
Top Bottom