Carrying the cross question

Go to CruxDreams.com
So how heavy would they be?
It depends on the height, weight and physique of the woman to be crucified. Based on the data, a cross is selected for it, determining the length, width and thickness of the horizontal beam (patibulum) and the vertical beam, as well as the type of wood from which the cross is to be made. It is to be solid enough to bear the weight of the crucified woman who is to be nailed down on this cross. The cross itself is supposed to be weather resistant. The weight of the cross must be adjusted to the condemned woman who is to carry it to the place of her crucifixion, especially if she is to carry it whole. The point is that she should not have much trouble carrying it.

Would someone like to capture me and bdsm crucifixion me? Make me carry the beam. And would have a crowd to watch. I needing to be captured and punished. I don't have a Master or Mistress. So any one up for the challenge?

It depends on the height, weight and physique of the woman to be crucified. Based on the data, a cross is selected for it, determining the length, width and thickness of the horizontal beam (patibulum) and the vertical beam, as well as the type of wood from which the cross is to be made. It is to be solid enough to bear the weight of the crucified woman who is to be nailed down on this cross. The cross itself is supposed to be weather resistant. The weight of the cross must be adjusted to the condemned woman who is to carry it to the place of her crucifixion, especially if she is to carry it whole. The point is that she should not have much trouble carrying it.
I suppose that would make a lot of sense, not sure how that could be easily judged though.

Woods have different densities. Although all of it is less dense than water (i.e. <1 kg/dm³), the range may vary, even for the same wood. For instance pine has a range from 0.35 to 0.85 kg/dm³, a range that captures the density of most woods anyway.
The cross itself chooses the woman to be nailed to. The type of wood from which the cross is made is intuitively matched to the condemned woman.

:) I was just browsing the german OBI website and there are terrace planks, I don't think they are suitable.

Back
Top Bottom