Carrying the Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
The walk through the 'Crux Forrest'.

Crux Forrest carry3.jpg

Such anticipation... :)

I love that when you zoom in on her face, she has a few moles on her face. I think this is a woman who’s been in the dungeon a very long time
surely a well worked-on Alice?

Skating Jesus gets me on the carrying fatigue in 'Eulalia's Fate':

View attachment 575104View attachment 575105View attachment 575106

(there are more, just a taster)

A different style is the work of Weru, portraying Hanmiho's Via Dolorosa:

View attachment 575107

The third picture is very well done. Having the ones walking to be crucified while above them the ones already crucified creates a powerful image. I also think the background adds to the power of the image. The soldier's strong stance along with his placement staring down is another element to this picture that gets me all excited. I wish I was that soldier. :devil:

I think I am in there too ... third in line on #1 and second on #2 ...
Were you in a race for pole position? :eek:

Pole position? :confused: That's rather good, actually! :D

Unlike Apostate, who is something of a nudity purist, I don't mind a few rags during the cross carrying phase, as in this one, posted by my learned friend Morten:

02 (1).JPG

Being stripped after arrival at the place of crucifixion adds something to the drama, imho.

The walk through the 'Crux Forrest'.

View attachment 575079

Such anticipation... :)

OTOH, I think we can forgive Makar, and Alice, for any premature nudity - this is one evocative image!

Unlike Apostate, who is something of a nudity purist, I don't mind a few rags during the cross carrying phase, as in this one, posted by my learned friend Morten:

View attachment 575183

Being stripped after arrival at the place of crucifixion adds something to the drama, imho.

!

Yes, those are definitely nice Wraggs she is wearing :D

View attachment 575183

OTOH, I think we can forgive Makar, and Alice, for any premature nudity - this is one evocative image!
Thanks a lot:) yeas, I think loincloth is a very emotional dress, a final hope for victim, and to be stripped in the end is also very important and exciting moment.

Back
Top Bottom