Carrying the Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
The struggle is real

Sorry, it’s basic for our community but it’s my favorite
all pics are beautiful, especially the last one. All the contrast between the cuteness of the model, her shaved pubes and minor labia very outside the pussy AND the Cross : harsh, heavy...too heavy for a skinny woman like her. Although we know she's actress, she conveys very well all the drama. Beautiful set of pictures.

My problem is I am never sure where to put things on here​

Crucifixion​

some of the soldiers were getting a little worried, they had started with twelve and were now down to only two, it was normal to lose a few along the way, but ten was enormous, the rumour was they were going to have to turn around and go back to find some more; it would be a long march and dangerous when they got there, those heathens didn't give up their women easily​

Attachments

• crucifixion.jpg
    crucifixion.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,532

Crucifixion​

some of the soldiers were getting a little worried, they had started with twelve and were now down to only two, it was normal to lose a few along the way, but ten was enormous, the rumour was they were going to have to turn around and go back to find some more; it would be a long march and dangerous when they got there, those heathens didn't give up their women easily​

Heck, that was darned careless of them!

I'll pop this over to 'Carrying the cross'.

Crucifixion​

Tough going along that road with bare feet ..................... but much worse to come!

some of the soldiers were getting a little worried, they had started with twelve and were now down to only two, it was normal to lose a few along the way, but ten was enormous,
Heck, that was darned careless of them!
'To lose one or two crux-girls may be accounted a misfortune, decurio -
to lose ten looks like carelessness!'
I'm a little concerned, myself. These Romans have somehow come across a job lot of I-beams. I can't be sure, but that suggests these guys are doing some time travel somewhere. :D That suggests that the other 10 girls could really be anywhere.

Carrying the Cross
“Octavia I think we might have a problem her”

She quickly looked around the subversive criminal scum seemed calm enough “what…why”

“We have five crosses here, unless that bitch back at the carpentry depot gave two extra ones which seems unlikely we are missing two prisoners”

“No... No …can’t have… could we?”

“Excuse me…sir…officer, but there were two others sitting on the bench waiting with us…blonde, naked, wrists bound like ours”

“Blonde don’t your lot all have black hair”

Then from a distance came “I saw a blonde once at the games, fighting one of lion things”

“What I missed that with the wind”

“At the games, a blonde fought a lion”

“How did she do?”

“About a minute, like most of em”

“Everyone one I think we are getting of topic here, the question is do we two extra crosses or are we short two subversive bitches?”

Octavia looked at Priscilla and asked “you ever crucified a blonde before, I haven’t”

“What on earth would a blonde be doing here anyway”

“Officer, I heard from my cousin’s brother’s friend, nice guy works down at the….”

“I don’t care where he works, get on with it”

“No need to be like that, well any way he said he’d met a blonde she was one of those Christians, you know that new sect and had come on something she called a pilgrimage from the island of Britain to see the holy land”

“Where’s that then”

“I think it’s here”

“What right here”

“No I think she means here in general”

“What crazy times we live in, blondes on holiday committing subversive acts and getting sentenced to crucifixion, that’s going to hurt the tourist trade”

“Right Octavia new plan we get this lot up on their crosses, sorry girls we won’t be able to stay and watch after, then head back and see if those two blondes are still waiting or if they pissed off when we didn’t take them”

“No problem officer we can just chat amongst ourselves to pass the time while we suffocate and slowly die, and good luck finding those blondes or you might be up here with us in a few hours”

Carrying the Cross.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a little concerned, myself. These Romans have somehow come across a job lot of I-beams. I can't be sure, but that suggests these guys are doing some time travel somewhere. :D That suggests that the other 10 girls could really be anywhere.
well spotted lol

Time travel into parallel dimensions can be a bitch sometimes! They could've been teleported anywhere, in any time period. I wonder where they'll turn up?

Also, those crosses should digging ruts in the road.

Carrying the Cross
“Octavia I think we might have a problem her”

She quickly looked around the subversive criminal scum seemed calm enough “what…why”

“We have five crosses here, unless that bitch back at the carpentry depot gave two extra ones which seems unlikely we are missing two prisoners”

“No... No …can’t have… could we?”

“Excuse me…sir…officer, but there were two others sitting on the bench waiting with us…blonde, naked, wrists bound like ours”

“Blonde don’t your lot all have black hair”

Then from a distance came “I saw a blonde once at the games, fighting one of lion things”

“What I missed that with the wind”

“At the games, a blonde fought a lion”

“How did she do?”

“About a minute, like most of em”

“Everyone one I think we are getting of topic here, the question is do we two extra crosses or are we short two subversive bitches?”

Octavia looked at Priscilla and asked “you ever crucified a blonde before, I haven’t”

“What on earth would a blonde be doing here anyway”

“Officer, I heard from my cousin’s brother’s friend, nice guy works down at the….”

“I don’t care where he works, get on with it”

“No need to be like that, well any way he said he’d met a blonde she was one of those Christians, you know that new sect and had come on something she called a pilgrimage from the island of Britain to see the holy land”

“Where’s that then”

“I think it’s here”

“What right here”

“No I think she means here in general”

“What crazy times we live in, blondes on holiday committing subversive acts and getting sentenced to crucifixion, that’s going to hurt the tourist trade”

“Right Octavia new plan we get this lot up on their crosses, sorry girls we won’t be able to stay and watch after, then head back and see if those two blondes are still waiting or if they pissed off when we didn’t take them”

“No problem officer we can just chat amongst ourselves to pass the time while we suffocate and slowly die, and good luck finding those blondes or you might be up here with us in a few hours”

Wow, love the story, and love the illustration to go along with it! Female soldiers torturing female prisoners is always hot, and the setting and artwork really add to the vibe.

Some good ones there Baracus, a few are new to me.

Here's some from me

Feminine_Savior_by_Eshto.jpgCROSS03.JPGh21_42509372.jpg20070207202102-cu_s9999x230.jpgmonthecross003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom