Carrying the Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
I had never seen that Silvio Dante crucifixion. Is there any more? When one does a search one usually comes up with the usual Dante pics.

Caesar's Palace, posted here in full

Here are the crux pics, including the cigar chomping centurion
Caesar's_Palace_007.jpgCaesar's_Palace_008.jpgCaesar's_Palace_009.jpgCaesar's_Palace_010.jpgCaesar's_Palace_011.jpgCaesar's_Palace_012.jpg

Thanks a million! I have been a fan of Dante from the first time I saw his stuff, even though I'm not particularly fond of exaggerated body shapes. However, I like his, I would say, combination of realism and absurdity; and, above all the sweaty bodies and the way he does nipples and feet. I had never seen a crucifixion by him.

After being captured...she should be stripped totally nude.....then anally raped by her captors... and it must be ANAL ONLY....at least 10 huge fully erect cocks....her ass filled with the huge loads of hot cum her body has been lusting for....and some strong cum shots saved to fill her eager mouth and to swallow down...as her body lusts to taste and drink down the tasteful cum.....to give her lustful body the nutrition and energy it needs for the long dance on the cross........and then told if she enthusiastic that she will be released.....then reprimanded for her lack of enthusiasm she should be raised up totally nude on her tip toes with a leg spreader on to allow easy acces to her pussy and asshole...and scourged severely by two executioners with the short whip that leaves those beautiful stripes her body lusts for... 100 stripes front and rear....and told she will be released after....but...as her body sees the crossbar and cross upright... as she is scourged with several stripes...her body begins to lust to be nailed and raised up totally nude for all to lust after....then she is told they are not finished with her lustful body...and she is taken..totally nude to the crossbar and now her body so full of lust ..she lays her arms willingly on the crossbar for her nailing....and she is nailed...by her wrists....and she has a deep intense orgasm...in her pussy and asshole....and as she is raised up totally nude on the cross upright...she cums again...her pussy and asshole now soaking........the pain in her wrists so intense she willingly places her feet nicely on the stipes to be nailed.....her body lusting and helping to be crucified.... her body lusts to be nailed and be totally nude on display for all to see. .....now she begins her dance of lust and pleasure....her orgasms frequent and intense...her pussy and asshole dripping..nipples fully erect showing her bodies lust and excitement.....dancing the dance of lust for all to lust after....her luscious juices flowing down from her pussy and asshole for all to see and desire......(Gif's credit to the great artist Bartnell)
These are great, very convincing done - it must have been a lot of work rendering on 3D, though I expect the tools have evolved a lot!

20201206_072723.jpg would have been a keeper, except for the f....ing boots. Sometimes trying to fit your fetish (and I'm not sure this was the case, so don't jump on me) into a particular theme, just doesn't work. But, then again, to each his own. Or as we say in Spanish: "Para los gustos se hicieron los colores" or "Cada loco con su tema."

88 My deep fantasy.JPG.jpg This pic is a fantasy that I made, I was so much desiring to be this Briccone'girl ! :rolleyes:

2 Princess Leila captured.jpg This one is among a series that I made from some pics that Briccone sent to me, telling that I could make what I wanted with ... I posted the result at the Foundation, I'll post them soon here ...

Princess Leila, the last amazon of the universe ...

In these troubled times, the last woman fighting against the Ligue was Princess Leila ... but she was spied ...

1 Princess Leila the last amazon.jpg

... alas , she was soon captured ...

2 Princess Leila captured (1).jpg

and presented to Jabba , like a slave ...

3 Princess Leila enslaved (2).jpg

... tortured of course and finally crucified ...

4 Princess Leila exposezd into the Jabba'dungeon to be tortured.jpg 5 Leila electrotortured pinches.jpg 6 Leila tortured.jpg

7 Princess Leila crucified.jpg

The end ...

Princess Leila, the last amazon of the universe ...

In these troubled times, the last woman fighting against the Ligue was Princess Leila ... but she was spied ...

View attachment 936133

... alas , she was soon captured ...

View attachment 936134

and presented to Jabba , like a slave ...

View attachment 936135

... tortured of course and finally crucified ...

View attachment 936136 View attachment 936137 View attachment 936138

View attachment 936139

The end ...

... the next chapter of Star Wars saga. Great work, Messa.

Back
Top Bottom