Carrying the Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
After being captured...she should be stripped totally nude.....then anally raped by her captors... and it must be ANAL ONLY....at least 10 huge fully erect cocks....her ass filled with the huge loads of hot cum her body has been lusting for....and some strong cum shots saved to fill her eager mouth and to swallow down...as her body lusts to taste and drink down the tasteful cum.....to give her lustful body the nutrition and energy it needs for the long dance on the cross........and then told if she enthusiastic that she will be released.....then reprimanded for her lack of enthusiasm she should be raised up totally nude on her tip toes with a leg spreader on to allow easy acces to her pussy and asshole...and scourged severely by two executioners with the short whip that leaves those beautiful stripes her body lusts for... 100 stripes front and rear....and told she will be released after....but...as her body sees the crossbar and cross upright... as she is scourged with several stripes...her body begins to lust to be nailed and raised up totally nude for all to lust after....then she is told they are not finished with her lustful body...and she is taken..totally nude to the crossbar and now her body so full of lust ..she lays her arms willingly on the crossbar for her nailing....and she is nailed...by her wrists....and she has a deep intense orgasm...in her pussy and asshole....and as she is raised up totally nude on the cross upright...she cums again...her pussy and asshole now soaking........the pain in her wrists so intense she willingly places her feet nicely on the stipes to be nailed.....her body lusting and helping to be crucified.... her body lusts to be nailed and be totally nude on display for all to see. .....now she begins her dance of lust and pleasure....her orgasms frequent and intense...her pussy and asshole dripping..nipples fully erect showing her bodies lust and excitement.....dancing the dance of lust for all to lust after....her luscious juices flowing down from her pussy and asshole for all to see and desire......(Gif's credit to the great artist Bartnell)

OMG. Such beautiful words. This slave would love to suffer such tender mercies, raped, scourged, then nailed but is a greedy slave who also wants hot irons... such sweet suffering.... condemn me master, please. This slave doesn’t need any trickery, no need to promise it conditional freedoms, slave only wants to be owned and needs punishment...

View attachment 936131 This pic is a fantasy that I made, I was so much desiring to be this Briccone'girl ! :rolleyes:

View attachment 936132 This one is among a series that I made from some pics that Briccone sent to me, telling that I could make what I wanted with ... I posted the result at the Foundation, I'll post them soon here ...
I'm sure you would have made a great Briccone girl, probably even the best.

1615025448211.png
In a remote corner of the Amazon jungle, two almost totally naked women carry heavy logs tied to their arms on their shoulders.
The girls are guarded by several Jivaro warriors who do not hesitate to poke their asses with some sharp rods if they delay.
One of them is white, her name is Cristina, while the other is called Mara and she is a girl from the tribe who has just come of age.

1615025590299.png
The humid heat of the jungle is unbearable and all the way hundreds of mosquitoes bite the two women in every corner of their skin. As they are tied they cannot defend themselves from insects or scare them away.

Cristina's body shines drenched in sweat, and her big tits tremble freely, jumping from left to right to the rhythm of her steps.

Cristina is flushed seeing how the warriors look at her with lust, and under loincloths their large erect penises can be guessed. They will surely penetrate her again through all her orifices before execution. That is what they have been doing with her for a fourteen months when she came to the Amazon forest.

1615026378597.png1615026468017.png

Cristina was a young virgin nun when she came to the village with the intention of evangelizing the savages. However, they had no intention of converting to Christianity and the chief decided that Cristina was so beautiful that she would become their sex slave from then on.

1615025554579.png

What are they going to do to us? Why do we carry these heavy logs on our shoulders?

I don't know Mara.

Cristina's response was very pious, because she knew exactly what they were going to do with them, the chief of the tribe had explained it to her in detail weeks before.

Gabriel Roman arena 341-1-.jpg

Cristina had brought several books with pictures of sacred history and early Christianity. She thought that these images would help her to Christianize the Jíbaros, but the chief of the tribe was especially interested in the images that reflected the martyrdom of Christian women in the Roman amphitheater.

1615025633966.png

With sadistic imagination the chief thought that that year they could celebrate the traditional annual sacrifice of a young virgin to the gods of the jungle in a more fun way. That year it was Mara's turn, but Cristina would also accompany her.

So you will be happy to die as well as the Christian martyrs, he said laughing at her sadistically.

In the jungle there were no nails or iron instruments, so the chief commissioned them to some merchants who came by the river and who passed through there once a year. So Cristina had to wait more than a year for her martyrdom and became the favorite whore of all the warriors of the tribe who raped her daily. In fact, since the nun had started having sex, her boobs had grown larger and much more sensitive.

Finally the order arrived and that precipitated the execution of the two women.

1615026567362.png

When she arrived at the place of execution, Cristina knelt on the ground completely exhausted and only when she recovered her breath was able to see what they had prepared for them.

A chill of terror ran through her nude body.
descarga.jpgmedieval-torture-device-iron-spider_1_cda49d7710fb722529f7fc638861ac2c (2).jpg
There the two stipes of the crosses where the two girls were to be crucified were erect, but in addition there were other sinister iron objects such as long nails, pliers, punches, and even breast rippers. There was also a burning brazier where the embers were already forming where they were going to heat the torture tools.

As they laid on the cross to crucify her and the loincloth was ripped off, Cristina remembered what the chief had told her. Their martyrdom was to last three days and three nights and once they were crucified the two girls were to be tortured with hot irons very slowly on all parts of their bodies, but especially on their breasts.

Before the imminent moment of her torture, Cristina felt her sex get wet and her nipples became hard and erect once more......

View attachment 978610
In a remote corner of the Amazon jungle, two almost totally naked women carry heavy logs tied to their arms on their shoulders.
The girls are guarded by several Jivaro warriors who do not hesitate to poke their asses with some sharp rods if they delay.
One of them is white, her name is Cristina, while the other is called Mara and she is a girl from the tribe who has just come of age.

View attachment 978612
The humid heat of the jungle is unbearable and all the way hundreds of mosquitoes bite the two women in every corner of their skin. As they are tied they cannot defend themselves from insects or scare them away.

Cristina's body shines drenched in sweat, and her big tits tremble freely, jumping from left to right to the rhythm of her steps.

Cristina is flushed seeing how the warriors look at her with lust, and under loincloths their large erect penises can be guessed. They will surely penetrate her again through all her orifices before execution. That is what they have been doing with her for a fourteen months when she came to the Amazon forest.

View attachment 978616View attachment 978619

Cristina was a young virgin nun when she came to the village with the intention of evangelizing the savages. However, they had no intention of converting to Christianity and the chief decided that Cristina was so beautiful that she would become their sex slave from then on.

View attachment 978611

What are they going to do to us? Why do we carry these heavy logs on our shoulders?

I don't know Mara.

Cristina's response was very pious, because she knew exactly what they were going to do with them, the chief of the tribe had explained it to her in detail weeks before.

View attachment 978621

Cristina had brought several books with pictures of sacred history and early Christianity. She thought that these images would help her to Christianize the Jíbaros, but the chief of the tribe was especially interested in the images that reflected the martyrdom of Christian women in the Roman amphitheater.

View attachment 978613

With sadistic imagination the chief thought that that year they could celebrate the traditional annual sacrifice of a young virgin to the gods of the jungle in a more fun way. That year it was Mara's turn, but Cristina would also accompany her.

So you will be happy to die as well as the Christian martyrs, he said laughing at her sadistically.

In the jungle there were no nails or iron instruments, so the chief commissioned them to some merchants who came by the river and who passed through there once a year. So Cristina had to wait more than a year for her martyrdom and became the favorite whore of all the warriors of the tribe who raped her daily. In fact, since the nun had started having sex, her boobs had grown larger and much more sensitive.

Finally the order arrived and that precipitated the execution of the two women.

View attachment 978620

When she arrived at the place of execution, Cristina knelt on the ground completely exhausted and only when she recovered her breath was able to see what they had prepared for them.

A chill of terror ran through her nude body.
View attachment 978625View attachment 978628
There the two stipes of the crosses where the two girls were to be crucified were erect, but in addition there were other sinister iron objects such as long nails, pliers, punches, and even breast rippers. There was also a burning brazier where the embers were already forming where they were going to heat the torture tools.

As they laid on the cross to crucify her and the loincloth was ripped off, Cristina remembered what the chief had told her. Their martyrdom was to last three days and three nights and once they were crucified the two girls were to be tortured with hot irons very slowly on all parts of their bodies, but especially on their breasts.

Before the imminent moment of her torture, Cristina felt her sex get wet and her nipples became hard and erect once more......
Great story. This is Markus’ work, correct?

carrying the cross​

no one really wanted her to go, the shouts and abuse being hurled was just for show, the last group here had tried the I'm Spartacus thing and it hadn't worked out that well
for my more exotic images and female fighting try my subscribe /adult or female fighting and the other images sent in a pdf twice a month then try my patreon, same name as here puppyowner

Attachments

• 1ghg.jpg
    1ghg.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,261
Last edited by a moderator:

carrying the cross​

no one really wanted her to go, the shouts and abuse being hurled was just for show, the last group here had tried the I'm Spartacus thing and it hadn't worked out that well
for my more exotic images and female fighting try my subscribe /adult or female fighting and the other images sent in a pdf twice a month then try my patreon, same name as here puppyowner
It's not helpful, to starting new threads with the same topic and headline.

Back
Top Bottom