Cartoon Style Crucifixions by Brambleberry-Rose

Go to CruxDreams.com

Brambleberry-Rose

Executioner
Hello. I really like to draw and share cartoon-style crucifixions, but most people on DeviantArt don't seem too thrilled about the subject matter. This place, however, seems like a good place to freely share such work. Anyway, here are the pics I've done so far. Hope you like. Feel free to leave your opinions on them.

Dexter's Mom.pngSumi's Crucifixion.pngMy First Crucifixion Pic.pngCrucified Jiang Shi.pngCrandall's Mom.pngInk Crucifixion.pngCrucifixion Sketch.png

Last edited:
Hello. I really like to draw and share cartoon-style crucifixions, but most people on DeviantArt don't seem too thrilled about the subject matter. This place, however, seems like a good place to freely share such work. Anyway, here are the pics I've done so far. Hope you like. Feel free to leave your opinions on them.

View attachment 640306View attachment 640307View attachment 640308View attachment 640309View attachment 640310View attachment 640311View attachment 640312
Well, you get three cheers from me!

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

View attachment 640306View attachment 640307View attachment 640308View attachment 640309View attachment 640310View attachment 640311View attachment 640312
Loving the different body shapes.

Welcome MSD. I've posted a few of your pics on my thread in the past, you have a distinctive and pleasing style. You are definitely in the right place :)

I actually found this place years ago, since they shared a few pics of mine, but I was nervous about actually coming here until now. I really wanted to find some place to share my crucifixion work without fear, and hopefully I can find some encouragement here.

We are a welcoming bunch, especially if you are prepared to join in and share.

I actually found this place years ago, since they shared a few pics of mine, but I was nervous about actually coming here until now. I really wanted to find some place to share my crucifixion work without fear, and hopefully I can find some encouragement here.
Happy welcome! It's the best place, which I know for that.

These are really great! Would you consider doing some custom scenes. Thanks!

john

Back
Top Bottom