CCBILL ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
G

When CCBILL can really be used ? :x
I don't understand that it is Happening.
Somebody, can explain me ?

Thanks,
Joe

There was a small technical problem, I hope, that I shall solve it within several days. You should understand, that to the companies and the private persons who are not entering into the European Union and America, it is difficult to connect such billing, as CCBill.

I understand your problems, IM. But I am also a bit worried about how long Cruxdreams can last without subscribers.

Good luck!

Concerned

:(

Yep, I'm stressing out for Lena and Sasha (and our nice CR forum too)...

Hope all is ok M and IM :)

ANTONINUS

It's not bad, but the billing company is still investigating our site through their magic glass. Today they didn't like the extras of those stories posted in the preview zone - too cruel..... :roll:

Stay in touch.

Well the link is not dead anymore
CCBILL accepted it...

BUT !!!!!

No visa accepted :( :( :( :( :(

Can anything be done to get Visa accepted please????

I'd like to know about the fate of Visa too. I can do MasterCard, but I like to keep all my online needs on one card, and currently that's a Visa.

cc bill

I sent an email a while back warning about the content of one of the stories which in the current climate is plain wrong to have on the site...you may know the one I'm referring to set on a ship. I'm not sure we need the stories at all, there are only a few and probably most members don't even read them. Just my 2 cents worth and I'll bow to M and IM's decision here, but if they are a problem I'll take the pics and movies without the stories any day.

And yep, I'm with VISA too.

Good luck guys, we know you are doing your best to get the Croads up and running for us :)

ANTONINUS

I use the best efforts.
It is necessary to wait a little...
I think, that VISA will be fast too;)

I will wait for CCBill to accept Visa, Image Maker. As I said, I prefer to keep all my online charges on a single card, and that card is a Visa.

Crossroads

Makar, ImageMaker or apostate630:

Hi Gents :)

Any word on whether we can get back in with Visa yet?

(I'm fretting without Sasha :cry: )

A

I've been watching this space along with you, Antoninus, and checking the signup page on Cruxdreams/Crossroads. Stilll no Visa logo to work with.

Image Maker? Makar? A subset of your fan base awaits.

I regret, but I am temporary have no the decision of this problem.
But I search for a comprehensible variant.

Back
Top Bottom