CCBILL ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi there,
being completely innocent in all those technical things I was sure it would not take long to find the solution....
Well, ImageMaker is doing his best to let you, old perverts, use your Visa again.
Stay in touch.
Makar

Q: Why did Intersec Interactive, Inc. sell insex.com?

A: There are two main reasons:

(1) The lack of ability to obtain a stable and reliable merchant account with a US bank.
(2) The potential for an annoying, lengthy and expensive obscenity prosecution.

With respect to reason (1), it would seem that the current US administration found itself in the position of being beholden to the anti-erotica religious right, yet at at the same time unable to make any significant inroads against adult producers using the court system. Faced with failed prosecutions and a stubborn court system that repeatedly ruled in favor of adult producers, the administration came up with what some people no doubt thought was a very clever way to do an end run around the legal barriers it faced protecting privacy and freedom of expression. The government went after the banks and the credit card processing companies, warning them that processing transactions for adult businesses ran a high risk of laundering money for terrorism and formally advising them against taking on any new accounts for adult businesses and to take steps to close the accounts of existing ones.

The net result after two years of government pressure is that it is all but impossible to get a merchant account with a US bank for an adult web site. Unfortunately, it would seem that no one thought far enough ahead about what would happen when a several billion dollar a year industry was gradually forced to move their processing overseas - where money laundering for terrorist organizations is a much more real possibility now that all that money increasingly goes through shady banks in Asia and Eastern Europe instead of the US banking system where it used to be able to be monitored effectively.

With respect to reason (2), recent developments related to changes in US law and government policy have made Intersec Interactive, Inc. a clear target for prosecution. Revisions to adult record keeping requirements and the creation of a federal task force specifically targeting producers that create media featuring urination, defication, sadism and masochism have caused Intersec Interactive, Inc. to decide that continuing to produce insex.com from the US would be too great a potential liability.

While Intersec Interactive, Inc. is certain that a potential prosecution would have no chance of success based upon insex.com's artistic and educational value, especially in light of other recent high profile obscenity prosecution failures, the staff is unwilling to fight a lengthy and expensive court battle only to emerge victorious but bankrupt.

The new owner of insex.com, a Dutch citizen with a company based in the Netherlands, is outside the jurisdiction of US law and therefore does not face the problems that Intersec Interactive, Inc. does.

Mkr said:
Unfortunately, it would seem that no one thought far enough ahead about what would happen when a several billion dollar a year industry was gradually forced to move their processing overseas - where money laundering for terrorist organizations is a much more real possibility now that all that money increasingly goes through shady banks in Asia and Eastern Europe instead of the US banking system where it used to be able to be monitored effectively.

Makar, one of the most infamous statements to come out of the current regime was made early, in 2001, by a still un-named "senior aide."

"We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors ... and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do."

Which encapsulates the stupefying arrogance of these guys, their monstrous conceit that they will be able to control the forces they unleash. Iraq is the most visible example. The one you cite above is in its way even more chilling. I like subscribing to certain fetish sites. Of course I don't want my money to go towards another 9/11, but by using the fake issue of terrorist money laundering to kill such sites, they've "created reality" to make that all the more likely.

Damn. Them.

I used to hang out on political discussion sites. One of the reasons I started hanging at Crux was to get away from such. I don't mix politics with kink. It's a very bad idea. But politics has a way of mixing in whether we will or no.

Thanks for that article, Makar. Lots.

Makar's site

Hi, folks--

I finally figured out how to navigate the CC Bill maze and was able to re-join Crux Dreams (aka, The Cross Roads--Makar's site), despite not having the VISA option. Makar asked me to post a general message describing the process. After you click on "join," click on "30 days--$35 per signup and $35 for every month" (in yellow font). That takes you CC Bill. Then, simply click on the "Yes Bill My Bank Account" box and follow the instructions. As I told Makar, it's good to be back!!

Thanks for the advice.

I think this works for US bank accounts but it doesn't seem to work for non-US bank accounts? Any one else try a non-US bank account?

Cedar

CCBill and Visa

I've been exploring the CCBill site and it does appear to accept Visa as a payment method. However, a search for Cruxdeams via

https://shopping.ccbill.com/search.cgi

is not producing any results. Any way that Cruxdreams can be added to their search list? Once this is done I'd expect to be able to subscribe with a Visa card?

Cedar

We have found other way.
Presently we test this way.

Will Soon be declared on Visa use.

The long and winding CrossRoads :)

:lol: That's great news ImageMaker, we'll be waiting for your advice...

ANTONINUS

And at last ;)

We have solved all our problems :)

Now billing accepts ALL kinds of cards, electronic checks and phone call.

Welcome back :!:

Does anybody already has some experience with the billing service for VISA at makar`s site? As I recognised, the site with the billing-form does not show a "secure" connection in my browser-window!
Can I trust them???

Jogi, my browser reported a secure connection. In two weeks I'll get my statement, and if somebody used my Visa card to buy a yacht, I'll let you know.

:D Well guys, I just got back in through CCBill Visa...thanks to Makar and Image Maker...if they try to use my Visa card to buy a yacht they will have to settle for one that can float in my bathtub, heehee!

PS: Sasha and Lena have been worth waiting for, your finest work yet gents! :D :D :D

Access dinied via VISA

Trying to get access I failed (in several repeated actions!). So why does the transaction Co. confirm correct announcement (and payment!!) but I can't enter the cross roads site???
May there be sitting a personal! guy at a counter to operate a switch or whtasoever??? strange, very strange!

Mkr said:
To Rachel, please, address the webmaster directly. I don't know what the problem could be.
webmaster@cruxdreams.com

Makar speaks truth, Rachel. I couldn't log in after re-joining either, but Image Maker fixed the glitch. Email that address Makar posted, and IM should have problem problem cleared up shortly.

Access to Crux Dreams via VISA

Well, that has been done and, honestly, there is no solution in sight.

To me as a potential (and formerly very pleased) customer I only can summarize my latest experiences on the background of my other experiences in my own business:

one - the management in total appears to be not very professional!
two - to try to analyze (from a customers site!) I found the following:

as a customer I first trust on the infos I can get from your site on the "join page": CCBill is authorized, safety guarantied, third parties involved.
So, relying on this the next page offers several possibilities, one is via VISA. Having done this the specific data provided (and the payment!!) will be confirmed (in all the necessary details, as usually, including user name and PW).

The crucial (and unacceptable) fact is: I cannot access the site with the data given. Repeated actions after having checked the own PC installation, didn't show any success.

The first announcements both to the transaction Co. and to you only resulted in recommendations like: not we are responsible , please call XYZ..! In the end the customer, acc. to the data he got, has payed for a value he can't get!! This is close to what we call "robbery via internet"?

From my own experiences this is the way to actively prevent customers to buy and more, this acts like a virus to potential others...

May be that you have plenty customers and any further is only boring....
but in case this might not be true you should think over your business.
As a manager too I would say inspect your inside relations and functions carefully and undertake actions necessary to avoid these faults.
Remember, customers can be bothered only once...
Greatings
rachel21

apostate630 said:
Mkr said:
To Rachel, please, address the webmaster directly. I don't know what the problem could be.
webmaster@cruxdreams.com

Makar speaks truth, Rachel. I couldn't log in after re-joining either, but Image Maker fixed the glitch. Email that address Makar posted, and IM should have problem problem cleared up shortly.

To Rachel again: sorry for inconvenience.
We do not have too many customers and we do treasure them. Unfortunately, we are not able to push the billing companies in any way, so if they screw up sometimes - you may think that we had screwed up, and as a customer - you are right.
Sorry again.
Makar

Thanks for the attention, but that does not help. If you would ask me, I would immediately cancel the service with that payment Co. for being unable to fulfil business terms, not so seldom in the net, unfortunately.

Is there anyone within our group (as far as I remember should be more than a handful) having similar experiences? May be together we can bring forward the "kinks"? Anyway I personally do not see any reason to switch away from VISA only because one Co. (mostly located at far distance... ) will not like to accept and/or makes any troubles like these... I still believe competition rules are the leading factor in (successful) business..

In case this cannot be solved, let say within the next few days, I have no other chance to stop and cancel any further transaction and say Bye-bye, really sad isn't it? Who really is in favour to pay for nothing?

Mkr said:
To Rachel again: sorry for inconvenience.
We do not have too many customers and we do treasure them. Unfortunately, we are not able to push the billing companies in any way, so if they screw up sometimes - you may think that we had screwed up, and as a customer - you are right.
Sorry again.
Makar

Sign in problems

Rachel,

Try to clear tempory internet files (cache), cookies and try to login again.
If you haven't done this after you had the problem, the browser maybe looking at the old cookies and cache and rejecting login.

Back
Top Bottom