CCBILL ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
To Rachel,

Hoffe, ich habe es richtig verstanden: hattest Du auch Probleme mit dem neuen Service für VISA (myvirtalcard)?
Ich war von Anfang an sehr skeptisch.

I do not really trust that new billing service for VISA.

Quite right! The point is how to continue?
It is sad that we can no longer trust to the options offered, although I think they did an amazing job with wonderful content, but as I said unprofessional ruled...

May be to look forward is the better way than to claim, eventually to start a new site? Thanks for your attention so far. rachel21

(Bitte erlaube mir in Englisch zu antworten, zumindest in diesem Forum, ich bin aber natürlich auch parallel zu erreichen, wenn erwünscht).

jogi05 said:
To Rachel,

Hoffe, ich habe es richtig verstanden: hattest Du auch Probleme mit dem neuen Service für VISA (myvirtalcard)?
Ich war von Anfang an sehr skeptisch.

I do not really trust that new billing service for VISA.

I just want to say that after I had a minor log-in problem, the owners of the site did everything they could to help. I don't mind a problem or two when there is such excellent customer service. I wish all sites were like that.

And CCBill has always been good and reliable for the site I run, it's just expensive to accept Visa :(

Well done to the guys running the site - great content and the attention to your subscribers is brilliant

Feckwit said:
I just want to say that after I had a minor log-in problem, the owners of the site did everything they could to help. I don't mind a problem or two when there is such excellent customer service. I wish all sites were like that.

And CCBill has always been good and reliable for the site I run, it's just expensive to accept Visa :(

Well done to the guys running the site - great content and the attention to your subscribers is brilliant

Hear, hear, Feckwit.

Due to recent events in the US, the American English expression "You're doing a heck of a job" has fallen into disrepute.

But Makar, Image Maker, you guys really are doing a heck of a job.

Thanks. Lots.

To Feckwit: Thank you. We appreciate comments like that in public forums.
Pls, do not hesitate to post more! :)

Back
Top Bottom