Chantal masochiste judje

Go to CruxDreams.com

nicole

Tribune
a lot of demand for another story, so I leave with the complicity of piroland for the English translation. very violent story only for amateurs, it is of course a fiction, so forgive the inconsistencies.

Chantal had just left her office at the Palace ofJustice and she was getting ready to join her car when her cell phone rang.

The nighthad been falling for quite some time because Madam the Judge had long been used to working up an early hour in the evening.

In spite of an overworked schedule this beautiful and elegant forty-year-old managed to reconcile imperatives of her professional life with an existence harmonious family.
Married to a reputable lawyer, mother of three big kids, she always found some time to take care of her husband as well as her son and her 2 girls.

Approaching the device near her ear, the magistrate expected to talk to one of her relatives because they were alone who know her mobile number.
She was very surprised to hear the strangely metallic voice of a stranger speak in a peremptory tone to which she was hardly accustomed.

-Chantal R ...?
-Yes?
-The judge R ...
-Yes who are you?
-Someone that you have sentenced to rot in prison for many years and who would like to do them pay high price.
- Sir, I have nothing to say to you ...
-I did, I endured a lot because of you judge.
Unfortunately for you I managed to escape, I will not rot in prison as you predicted
-But who gave you my number?
-A young person who is by my side ... I will pass it to you.

Suddenly anxious, Chantal then hears the voice sobbing of her youngest daughter announce to her that men took her out of college.

Suddenly remembering under what circumstances she had already heard that voice with such an unpleasant tone,
the mother of the family then understands that her little Claire has just fallen into the hands of a sadist of the worst kind,
a man devoid of all humanity, able to humiliate, to make suffer and even to kill by taking pleasure in it.

to continued

Last edited by a moderator:
-My darling, they did not hurt you?

-I'm very cold Mom, they put me naked ...

-They did not ...

-Reassure you Madam, your daughter is dressed and still virgin, at least for now, my friend Karl comes from
make sure, a little gynecological examination a littleunpleasant probably for a girl but nothing more!

-I beg you do not hurt her!

-It is up to you, dear Madam, to spare her theworst outrages by coming to deliver to us, I guarantee youa fair trial ...
(he bursts out laughing).

-You joke, I warn the police I recognized yourvoice, you can expect the worst trouble if you do not release my daughter immediately.

At this moment she hears a dry noise followed by a roar of her daughter !

Chantal knows what she can expect from such individual but she has to sacrifice herself for her daughter and she request:

- Where should I go?

-You will park on the parking of the toll and you will wait and especially you do not warn anyone, the life of your daughter depends on it.

She hears a click, her correspondent hung up, she do not hesitate any longer takes the road, the traffic is fluid and very quickly she arrives at the toll station her car.

Curiously she feels weird when she goes down, her legs are shaking.
An old demon she did not believe anymore that a memory resurfaces, when she was a child, she fantasized to be trapped, tortured ...
and there this fantasy suddenly resurfaces ...

to be continued

totally agree the girl is implied major, his mother quarantine, so the girl about twenty years, but it is good to specify it indeed
The whole story is pure fiction and in the next chapter to be published the author specifies that the girl is twenty years old.
Thanks both!

As she walks, she hears a car behind her that has slowed down, the door opens, an order slams:
- Come on up!

It is not credible, although she is terrified, she feels her sex get wet.

Hardly in the car, they blindfold her and handcuffs in the back.

They drive a very long time, she has no idea where she is !

When finally the car stops, they do her go down, two men hold her by the elbows, she is walking on gravel, climbs stairs to finally enter a vast house .
She knows it because her footsteps echo in a corridor .

She is pushed into a room and they take off her blindfold ...

She is facing her captors ...

She can see her daughter on her knees, her hands in her backsobs gently, her bodice is open and she can see her breasts, barred by a red trace probably the whiplash she heard on the phone .

- Good evening Chantal, as we find ourselves, but this time it is you who is on the side of the accused.
You'll go shirtless for your trial, it will be more pleasant for everyone.

- You do not belive it! You do not think impress me with your junk court !

- As you wish, as I told you if you do not obey, it's your daughter who will pay !

Two guards rush to seize the girl.

-NOOOOOOO wait, I'll obey!

-Too late 5 whips on each breast ! Then you will have the choice again.

-Mamaaaa, noooooo ! Do not let them do it .

A guard immobilizes her arms back, having dragged the bodice, exposing the pretty breasts of a girl of 20 years.
The other guard with a cruel smile, stands in front of the girl and whip her brutally with all the strength he can .

The poor girl howls, the mother begs.

Despite the few shots she received her breasts turned to brick red.

- Pity for her, I will not start again look, I put myself shirtless !

to be continued

-Yeah, but now it's naked that I want you!

-Yes, yes stop please.

And poor Chantal is forced to undress in front of her torturers, to her great shame she feels her pussy that gets wet.
Yet she is terrified, she piles up her clothes that are taken quickly by another guard.

-I see you understand quickly. In fact we have already deliberated, put on your knees to hear the sentence.

-But ... I'm already naked in front of you !

She does not have time to react, her daughter gets two more whipping on the breasts, in a howl to glaze the blood, this time one of her breasts bleeds slightly.

-Mom, please do not argue with these brutes anymore!

-Yes, yes, pity for her, it is on me that you must avenge yourself.

-Every time you will not obey fast enough it's your daughter who will pay, I've already told you.

This time defeated, Chantal falls on her knees in a position of submission, hands in the back head down.

Before suffering your sentence, we decided to punish you through your daughter, she will receive 50 lashes on her back and buttocks !

-No pity, not her, she was not even aware of the things I was judging !

-Ah yes but if it is you who take the trouble of your daughter, it will be doubled, for you it will be 50 strokes on the back and the buttocks and 50 on the belly and breasts.

-Oh my god but it's horrible!

-You see it will be softer if it's your daughter who suffers only 50 shots on the back and buttocks.

-Mamaaa pityed, I can not stand it!

-Do not be afraid my daughter, I'll let these brutes get revenge on me.

-Well Chantal! I offer you a market, we release your daughter, but if we release her, you become our slave and our sex toy, and it will end with your death sentence.
But you will have to present yourself to suffer the tortures we will impose on you, if you resist us once, we will kill your daughter, because we will not lose her trace. If you are the one who suicides you in your cell without us feeling that you have suffered enough, your daughter will take your place.

Chantal swallows her saliva, yet she must save her daughter !

to be continued

Who was sentenced for 50 lashes on back and buttoms? Chantal or her daughter cause I don't understand clearly text?
If it's the girl, 50 lashes on the back and buttocks!
If it's the mother, the same thing with 50 extra strokes on the breasts and belly.

She looks at her eyes drowned in tears, dreading the final decision.

-What if I don't accept?

-In this case you will not die, but you will both be tormented and when your bodies are deeply scarred by the whip, and the burns, you will be sold as slaves in a harem.

Chantal looks at her daughter one last time, begging her for her.

-Okay, free my daughter and make me what you want!

-Oooohhh mamaaaa, sorry! I couldn't bear to suffer under the whip.

Before the guards had time to restrain her, she rushes into her mother's arms, sobbing. They remain long minutes entwined under the amused gaze of their tormentors.

Come on, enough now bring this girl close to her home, don't forget to blindfold her.

The guards separate the two entwined women.
Her daughter barely left the room, and Chantal, who had managed to hold back her tears until then, burst into tears.

Yet, despite herself, she is wet, she still does not understand that she is living her most secret fantasy.
Her body reacts in spite of herself.

A few hours ago, Chantal was a powerful representative of the law called upon to rule on the case of all the defendants marching in front of her in her courthouse office.
She knows that if the police don't find her quickly her days are numbered but strangely she starts to feel some excitement.

In truth she must admit it, her abductor disturbs her deeply.
She still remembers his frightening calm when she was questioning him about his most heinous crimes and pleasure that he seemed to take to evoke some particularly excruciating details.
At each of her meetings her professional curiosity had gradually turned into desire and while the files were accumulating on her desk, she had fully invested herself in this matter.
It was summer and she had made a habit during this period of coming to the palace in a skirt short enough to light this sadistic which she knew yet morbid frustrations.
And in front of him today she finds the same sensations, this desire to excite him by showing off her charms...

"Before you are too damaged by the whip, you will serve as a sex slave to my men, take her to the interrogation room.

Strangely, although she is terrified, she wets more and more.

When they tie her hands behind her back and put a collar around her neck before taking her on a leash like a animal, she does not resist.

She feels her legs tremble, she has trouble walking, but strangely she doesn't know if it's terror or excitement !
The two being closely linked.

to be continued

The guards drag her down a narrow staircase .

She has everything to feels like going down to hell, she thinks about moment that that's maybe what she deserves after all !

They arrive in front of a thick wooden door, she can not hold a step back when it opens on a room which strangely resembles a room of torture of the inquisition, but with modern means, hoistselectric, ceiling bulbs, etc ...

The men she saw in court went through another stairs because they are already there, plus some other spectators ...

-As I told you, you'll have to introduce yourself voluntarily of you even before your tortures !
The life of your daughter depends on it, do not forget it.
To begin we will take off your hands, and you will put the bracelets of leather at your wrists and ankles.
These bracelets are equipped with rings that will serve to immobilize you, to torture you.

Chantal advances herself to a table where are placed the famous bracelets, she feels that her wrists back.

She feels unknown sensations, until today when she puts the bracelets that will serve to make her suffer.

Then without being ordered, she comes to kneel bowed head in front of his future torturer.

She takes pleasure in this humiliation.

Finally she realized that she was going to die, as well realize her fantasy to the end.

-I see that you understood who was the master here!

His executioner can not help but approach this beautiful body and runs a hand between her thighs to put a finger in her pussy, to humiliate her more.

-Good blood but she is dripping ! Slut ! You would be masochist by chance?

Chantal does not answer, but her body shivers, the answer is obvious.

Back
Top Bottom