Go to CruxDreams.com
“I’m not a fucking prostitute!” Charlotte was trying to sound angry but in reality, she was scared, very scared. The largest deal in the company’s history had been secured which gave the Agency rights to market every photo shoot that Perfect Angels completed for the next five years … and the resultant party was getting out of hand.

“Take off your jacket,” the guy’s words were slurred as her refilled his glass.

“No, fuck off. I’m leaving … NOW!” Charlotte was a co-owner of Perfect Angels and had only come by to congratulate these animals on their success.

“Jacket and shirt bitch.” They weren’t letting this go.

“What did you say? I’m nobody’s bitch, I am Charl …”

“I know who you are Chaaaaaarlotte. Now take off your jacket and shirt.” The guys closed in. She had no choice unless she wanted to incur their wrath. Slowly she slipped the jacket off … and with a glance and a loud sigh she pulled the shirt over her head.

Attachments

• Jacket and Shirt Off.png
    Jacket and Shirt Off.png
    1 MB · Views: 211
Charlotte was pawed her, she was kissed her, tongues licked her … “Drop your hands Charlotte, we want to see your tits, naked.”

Not obeying these guys wasn’t going to happen. Slowly her hands fall and seeing the brief nod she stripped off her skirt and panties to stand by the desk totally nude.

“Bend over bitch now you get fucked!”

Attachments

• Naked.png
    Naked.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 223
Charlotte was pawed her, she was kissed her, tongues licked her … “Drop your hands Charlotte, we want to see your tits, naked.”

Not obeying these guys wasn’t going to happen. Slowly her hands fall and seeing the brief nod she stripped off her skirt and panties to stand by the desk totally nude.

“Bend over bitch now you get fucked!”
She's soooo pretty!

Superb story, I have just read it all the way through and what a naughty girl she has been, especially when she fell into the hands of the authorities ! Her inner sinful ways were unleashed from her initial Court appearance and then the 'cork was out of the bottle' for our wicked Charlotte !

Lovely manipulations and settings !

Superb story, I have just read it all the way through and what a naughty girl she has been, especially when she fell into the hands of the authorities ! Her inner sinful ways were unleashed from her initial Court appearance and then the 'cork was out of the bottle' for our wicked Charlotte !

Lovely manipulations and settings !
Thank you so much for your feedback - it's very much appreciated. Rest assured we haven't seen the last of Charlotte's suffering by a long stretch ...

Back
Top Bottom