Chastity belted/caged slaves - why?

Go to CruxDreams.com
And no, "because it's kinky" will not be accepted as an answer - I'm asking as someone who doesn't really have that fetish at all, but wants to understand reasons why such devices might be used on slaves anyway (especially in a modern setting).

So far, I've come up with:
  • To protect a slave's valuable virginity.
  • To prevent them from acquiring STDs, or impregnating/becoming impregnated.
  • To prevent masturbation and some forms of sex while working.
  • As a punishment, particularly for sexual offenses.
  • To prevent some forms of rape.
  • As a pure power play/show of ownership over the slave's body.

Quite a few, when I come to write them out - but are there others I'm missing? Why do you think it would - or wouldn't - be done?

security from unwanted attentions.
designed for reasonably safety, hygiene and comfort
I have often thought that the point of these things is misunderstood. I suspect that in the historical context, if other people did not know it was there, it might serve to protect. On the other hand, in the context of a naked slavegirl (for example) who is wearing one, it actually draws "unwanted" attention and serves mainly as a challenge to the person providing the attention. ;)

Now, where did I put my lock picks? :smilie-devil:

Just amending my own thread with another possible use - they might be quite handy on rental slaves. (OK, this is technically the same as some of the above uses, but with a different nuance.)
which thread? Can you post a link, please?

And no, "because it's kinky" will not be accepted as an answer - I'm asking as someone who doesn't really have that fetish at all, but wants to understand reasons why such devices might be used on slaves anyway (especially in a modern setting).

Quite a few, when I come to write them out - but are there others I'm missing? Why do you think it would - or wouldn't - be done?
Since you insist!:roto2cafe:

I sell chastity belts/cages, and I use my slaves to wear and demonstrate them on fashion shows, trade fairs, markets,....:roto2nuse:

Or would you expect me to do that myself!? :eek:

@Hondoboot2 can probably tell us a lot of his expirience.

@Hondoboot2 can probably tell us a lot of his expirience.
I was staying away from commenting on this thread, because I was under the impression that this was about female chastity slaves.

Yes, you could say I have an extensive experience with chastity. Today makes day 875 wearing my custom chastity device made by Mature Metal out of Texas. Mature Metal has a website if anyone is interested, my device is the Queen's Keep. It is very easy to clean while wearing it, no hygiene problems at all, it was designed to be worn 24/7 all year, or more:devil:Mine does not have a padlock, but uses a special security screw that can only be removed with a one of a kind tool. Each screw they manufacture has its own special small tool to remove it. They give you 2, and if you lose them they cannot be replaced. Right now mine are in the hands of a very beautiful woman who is an internationally known model. She has done work for about every adult site on the internet (Femjoy, MetArt, Domai, etc). I live in the USA, and she has the keys in her home in the Czech Republic, which could explain the 875 days:devil:

I would say in my case it is a power play/show of ownership over the slave's body.

Back
Top Bottom