Checking In For Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com
J

Juan1234

There was no one else in line when Jessie Aguilar strode up to the counter at 6:45 in the morning.

“Can I help you?” asked the young woman with chocolate brown skin, looking aside from her computer screen.

“Yes… I’m…”

“You here to check in?”

“Yes.”

“Alright,” the woman turned back to the screen and clicked a few times. “Last name?”

“Aguilar…”

“Ok… Jessica?”

“Yes.”

“Here to be crucified?”

Jessie nodded. The receptionist’s brow went up and her eyes widened for a moment, in acknowledgement of the severity of Jessie’s sentence.

“Can I see your I.D.?” Jessie brought her purse in front of her and fished out her wallet, then fumbled through it to find her driver’s license, hands shaking. The receptionist squinted at it briefly, looked Jessie full in the eye, and went back to her computer. “Thank you,” she said, typing.

“Ok…” the receptionist said, transitioning from her computer to a stack of manila folders on her desk beside her. “I got several things for you to sign before we get started.” Jessie nodded as the woman opened a folder labeled “Aguilar,” took out the first document, and slid it in front of Jessie. “So since you are being put to death, all of your handlers, torturers, and executioners will be men,” she said, with the rapid clip of a flight attendant reciting well-worn phrases. “As a woman, you would normally be punished by female officers, but since you’ve been condemned to death you must waive this right.”

Jessie signed, the receptionist took the document and replaced it with another.

“Thank you – now this is the waiver of your right to a quick and painless death… Says you understand that your death will be slow and you will suffer.”

Jessie looked over the document:

“I, Jessica Aguilar, hereby waive my constitutional right to a quick and painless death. I acknowledge and accept: That my death will not be, and of a right ought not to be, either quick or painless; That instead my death will be, and of a right ought to be, prolonged and painful; That I will be, and of a right ought to be, tortured and made to suffer in various manners before I am nailed to my cross; That after I am nailed to the cross I will hang, and of a right ought to hang, for multiple days on the cross before I die; That during this time I will be, and of a right ought to be, in extreme and constant pain, without relief. All of the above I acknowledge and accept as appropriate, just, good, right, and proper as punishment for my crime.”

Jessie looked up at the woman. How could she sign this? The woman’s brow was raised, not in impatience, but in invitation of a question.

“Do I have to sign this?” Jessie asked, voice quivering. She knew not to push very hard – her family’s lives were at stake.

“Yeah, it’s the standard one that we have to get signed for crucifixions, so…” the receptionist answered helpfully.

Jessie signed.

“Ok, and this one is the waiver of your right to death in private with dignity… Says you understand you will be executed in a public place in a manner intended to cause you humiliation…”

Again, Jessie read:

“I, Jessica Aguilar, hereby waive my constitutional right to be put to death in private and with dignity. I acknowledge and accept: That my death will not be, and of a right ought not to be, private, nor will be accorded any dignity of any kind, nor of a right ought I to be; That I will be, and of a right ought to be put to death in as public a place as is possible; That no opportunity shall be, nor of a right ought to be passed up to humiliate me, degrade me, and cause me shame; That no amount of humiliation, whether arising from insults, nakedness, intimate physical contact, or any other source, shall be deemed excessive. All of the above I acknowledge and accept as appropriate, just, good, right, and proper as punishment for my crime.”

Jessie siged.

“Thank you… Now this one is your transfer of sexual rights. Says you give your handlers, torturers, and executioners the right to abuse you sexually…”

“I, Jessica Aguilar, hereby transfer ownership of my body to the State, and to all agents authorized or employed by the State. Specifically, I renounce all right to legal recourse in any case wherein I feel I have been sexually harassed or abused in any way. Furthermore, I acknowledge and accept that in the course of my execution, I will be, and of a right ought to be, sexually harassed, sexually assaulted, and otherwise sexually abused. Any verbal abuse, penetration, or sexual contact of any kind I acknowledge and accept as appropriate, just, good, right, and proper as punishment for my crime.”

A tear fell on the document as Jessie signed.

“Ok, and it’s got two addendums. This is the first one – says you understand you will be penetrated anally…”

“What?” Jessie wiped her eyes to be able to read the document before her:

“I, Jessica Aguilar, understand that by transferring ownership of my body to the State, I have transferred ownership of every part of my body, including my anus and rectum. I acknowledge and accept that the State therefore reserves the right to penetrate my body anally with any instrument it may choose. Furthermore, I acknowledge and accept said anal penetration as appropriate, just, good, right, and proper as punishment for my crime.”

“What is this for?” she asked the receptionist.

“Oh, it’s for, like when you watch a crucifixion and they get tired, and they’re not breathing real well anymore?”

“I don’t watch executions.”

“Oh – I guess I’m just interested cause of my job and all. But all they’re gonna do is they’ll just stick this wooden, like, stick thing up your butt and attach it to the cross to support you. Helps you breathe better so you live longer.”

Jessie signed.

“Thank you, Miss Aguilar. And the second addendum… Wait – are you gettin’ canine rape?” Jessie looked clueless. “You don’t know? Here, let me look, cause they had it in your folder, but I couldn’t remember if it was on your master list. They don’t always give that one…” She scanned her computer screen. “Oh yeah. Yup, you are,” she set the document in front of Jessie. “Ok, last one! This is for canine rape – says you understand you will be sexually assaulted by a large dog, and you agree not to struggle.”

Jessie looked down in disbelief. The judge had not mentioned this.

“I, Jessica Aguilar, acknowledge and accept that the State, as Owner of my body, has decided to submit my body to a male dog for sexual intercourse. I acknowledge and accept that the State has every right to do this. Furthermore, I acknowledge and accept that said sexual intercourse is appropriate, just, good, right, and proper as punishment for my crime. I therefore hereby swear that I shall offer my entire body, and most especially my buttocks, vulva, and vagina, to the aforementioned dog without protest or struggle of any kind.”

Jessie sighed, barely keeping herself from sobbing, then signed.

“Ok! That’s all the paperwork! You’re supposed to be down on the Plaza for your whipping at 7:30, so you got some time… Let’s see – what kind of underwear you got on?”

Jessie looked up bitterly. “Why?"

“Well you know you’re allowed to wear a garment over your nipples and a garment over your pussy for the morning, right? But they gotta be approved.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well after your whipping you’re gonna spend the morning on parade, right? You’ll be handcuffed between two officers wearing sandwich boards to advertise your execution at 12:30. So during that time you can wear your bra and panties if they’re approved.”

“Approved by who?”

“Well, they just can’t cover up too much. Like your bra can’t cover your WHOLE breast, can’t cover your shoulders, minimal coverage of the back, stuff like that.”

“What if they’re not approved?”

“They’ll make you take them off. But I can check yours for you if you want, and you probably got time to change if you need to.” The woman’s manner was friendly and helpful, so Jessie agreed. “Yeah, just lift your tee-shirt up…” Jessie obeyed, showing her round, tan breasts set in a blue balconette bra. “Yeah, that will be fine, because a lot of your breasts are still showing.”

Jessie pulled her shirt back down, self-consciously. By now there were officers filtering through the waiting room and in and out of the halls.

“Want me to check your panties?”

“Like, just right here?” Jessie asked.

“Yeah, just pull your jeans down and let me take a look,” the woman said, stretching her neck to see over the counter. Jessie reluctantly unfastened her jeans and slid them halfway down her thighs to reveal her white panties. “Ok, turn around for me…? Yeah, they’re not gonna let you wear those, cause they cover your whole butt.”
CFR 1038.jpg
“Really??” the stress of anticipation had already taken Jessie’s nerves too far.

“Yeah, you can cover your pussy, but all other coverage has to be minimal. You got something that doesn’t cover your whole butt like that? It doesn’t have to be like a thong or anything, it’s just gotta show some.” Jessie just stood weeping. “It’s ok, Girl – you got time to run home and change, I bet.” She was honestly trying to help.

“It hardly matters,” Jessie wept. “I can only wear them till 12:30, right?”

“That’s correct – yeah, at 12:30 when you’re actually nailed to the cross you will have to undress completely and be crucified, uh, in the nude, yes.” The business tone was back. After a few moments of watching Jessie cry, the receptionist came back to her friendly tone: “You know what – go on home and pick out some sexy blue bikini bottoms to match your bra, ok? It’ll make you feel better. When you come back we’ll be ready to get you down the Plaza and get started.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting! Love the businesslike way the clerk has her fill out forms for her own torture and death. And somehow, she has to willingly submit to be crucified or her family will be killed? Looking forward to the next installment!

I like this a lot - nice to know others have such fantasies, this one's very familiar to me, the requirement to report at such and such a place and time, the bureaucratic check-in procedures, the rules about what minimal undies I may or may not wear... I wonder where these ideas come from? :confused: :devil:

There is something special about a crux sentence carried out with the full application of modern bureaucracy and routine. The shock of the mundane modern setting against the horror of crucifixion, the stark image it creates of this most brutal punishment in such familiar surrounding.

Interesting! Love the businesslike way the clerk has her fill out forms for her own torture and death. And somehow, she has to willingly submit to be crucified or her family will be killed? Looking forward to the next installment!

Yes, we wonder what the background is, why she finds herself a reluctant but willing participant in her own humiliating punishment.

I like this a lot - nice to know others have such fantasies, this one's very familiar to me, the requirement to report at such and such a place and time, the bureaucratic check-in procedures, the rules about what minimal undies I may or may not wear... I wonder where these ideas come from? :confused: :devil:

As I say, the bureaucratic rule bound form filling approach is exactly how we would do it in the modern world. I bet it gives you thrill to imagine what underwear you would choose in this situation Eul! And what it would feel like when you finally shed even that minimal protection.

_ps_4 (8).jpg

Judicial bureacracy.:cool:
I also like that style : 'report there on day xx, at xx am' for punishment!. The booking and processing as part of the execution build up a tension to the real event. Meanwhile, one can look in the mind of the condemned!:rolleyes:

“Ok, last one! This is for canine rape – says you understand you will be sexually assaulted by a large dog, and you agree not to struggle.”

How exactly do you train an animal to copulate with a human female on command? I discussed this at length a few years back with another writer who went my the name of Quo Vadis. He thought maybe menstrual blood from a cow might attract a bull, but then I pointed out that cows do not menstruate.

Female dogs don't either, but they obviously produce pheromones that attract males when the time is right. Despite the tales about women raped by animals in the arena, I doubt those are true. But perhaps in this fantasy world there's a way.

When you come back we’ll be ready to get you down the Plaza and get started.

Now there's a statement with two levels of meaning, depending on your role in this scenario! For the receptionist, who sees a number of condemned check in every day, these are people who simply get processed through the system like this one. She checks them in efficiently, she presents a sympathetic front as she has them sign the necessary legal forms, even checks their bras and panties for them, a diversion to make them think about keeping some last bit of modesty during the time before they're nailed naked to the cross. Occupy their minds with that so they don't fall apart crying and begging in her office and have to be dragged off to their punishment. If she can just get them out of her office and on their way, she'll probably never see them again except on TV.

So when she says, "When you come back we’ll be ready to get you down the Plaza and get started," she's like the receptionist in a hair salon or something. "Come back just before your appointment time and we'll get you right in, Susie will start working on you!" All this means to the receptionist is that Jessie will pass on out of her office. Probably the only thing left for her to do is stamp "PUNISHMENT COMPLETED" on her form once Jessie's death certificate comes in after a few days.

Now when Jessie hears that statement, it means "When I get back, they're going to start whipping and torturing me, humiliating me, and then they're going to crucify me and I'm going to die." It means the the end of everything is going to begin for her.

And she realizes that what panties she wears doesn't matter at all, despite what this woman is telling her. She'll probably be naked for her whipping, and she'll certainly have no panties on for this canine rape. Maybe they'd let her put them back on to be paraded to her crucifixion; millions of people will have already seen her displayed obscenely by then on global television. Why should she care about modesty any more?

So whether she changes her panties or not, at 7:30, her world will begin to end.

With all these forms Jessie has to sign, waiving rights, one wonders what would happen if she would refuse? Would it make a difference for her? Could someone (not she, since she will die on the cross) submit a claim of compensation for damages, or sue the state for cruelty? Or is it a requirement imposed by insurance companies to waive damages, or to prevent the collection of life insurance policcy?

Will we get a hint of her reason for going for crucifixion. She has a right to a painless death, so why waive it? She seems to have volunteered for all sorts of things she didn't know about, and which clearly upset her, but apparently her crucifixion is important enough to her that she signs anyway. Why is that, I wonder.

Great start, Juan. Lots to keep us interested. :)

Will we get a hint of her reason for going for crucifixion. She has a right to a painless death, so why waive it? She seems to have volunteered for all sorts of things she didn't know about, and which clearly upset her, but apparently her crucifixion is important enough to her that she signs anyway. Why is that, I wonder.

Great start, Juan. Lots to keep us interested. :)
I think the answer lies in this statement, Jolly: "She knew not to push very hard – her family’s lives were at stake." This society would seem to hold the entire family liable for the crimes of one member and by making this sacrifice, she is sparing them.

However, just because she gave permission to do all those things doesn't require the authorities to actually do them. When you go in for surgery, you give permission for all kinds of things that in most cases don't happen.

However, just because she gave permission to do all those things doesn't require the authorities to actually do them. When you go in for surgery, you give permission for all kinds of things that in most cases don't happen.
My dear Mr. Windar, I firmly believe that if CruxForums went in for surgery, the patient would be subject to every single procedure and side-effect that we could make them sign a waiver for. :rolleyes::eek::devil:

Wow! I've never had so much commentary after writing something! Thanks, All! Guess I'll have to write more... :)

Yeah, I'm interested to see where you go with this, what looks like an alternate reality. We need to know what she did, how they're able to force her, and apparently anyone else, to show up at the appointed time to be whipped, humiliated and crucified, etc.

I really liked the part where Jessie had to sign over ownership of her body to the State. I've said something similar probably several times, but in The Serpent's Eye I wrote:

From now on, your body belongs to the executioners, not to you. Try to remember that, try to let go. They will do things to your body so that everyone can see your punishment. But they can’t touch your spirit, the part that is really you. "
It seems to me that whenever there is some form of protracted suffering involved in an execution, something beyond pulling a lever or throwing a switch, there's an understood transfer of ownership of the condemned's body, or certainly a transfer of control. In a Roman crucifixion, control extended beyond death - the lack of burial or some dignified disposition of the body was a further humiliation and degradation of the victim. Maybe Jessie needs to sign another form stating that she understands that her body will remain on the cross until all flesh has been removed by wildlife or through decomposition, bones to be removed should her cross be required for a subsequent execution, otherwise to remain along with her titulus as an example?

Maybe another release for images of her naked, being whipped, crucified, etc. to be posted on the Internet, the State to retain any profits from the days of videos, pictures, television coverage, etc. of her execution and syndication rights thereafter?

Anyway, looking forward to more when you get around to it.

Jessie drove home to her apartment, rushed past her boys' toys in the living room to her bedroom in the back, and opened her drawer. Her boys were with her mother across town - she'd taken them there the night before. She dug through her collection of intimate garments until she found the blue tanga panties she was looking for. They were at the bottom of the drawer, because she found them uncomfortable and never wore them. She was sure she would be allowed to wear them, though, and that was what mattered. She changed into them and tossed the white panties they replaced in the hamper. She paused a moment to consider that she would not be washing them, and neither would anyone else. Maybe she should have put them back into her drawer instead? Silliness - she had to get back to the Ministry of Correction.

The knot in her belly tightened as she threw a last glance over the apartment before shutting the door for the last time and locking it from the outside.

When she returned to the Ministry of Correction, it was almost 7:20, and there were four or five men and a woman in line. A second receptionist had appeared to help process them. From what Jessie could overhear, it sounded like most of them were here for bastinado - probably drug offenders. The usual punishment for drug possession was between five and ten blows on the soles of the feet - usually in private.

When Jessie's receptionist finished with one of them, she craned her neck around the line to call to Jessie:

"Ms. Aguilar?" Jessie came forward. "I'm sorry, we were going over the apparel restrictions, and I forgot to give you the breakdown of your bill." She handed Jessie some stapled pages. "Usually we send this in the mail afterward, but obviously that won't work in your case. I need to help these gentlemen, but I can answer any questions you may have in a minute."

Jessie sat down in the waiting room chairs along the wall and scanned the papers.

Processing fee - $75.00
Torture fee - $1,250.00
Pre-execution handling - $700.00
Crucifixion fee - $5,000.00
Torture fee - $500.00
Dog handling fee - $1,000.00
Materials - $2,000.00
Tending fee - $3,840.00 (estimated)
Site rental - $150,000 (estimated)
Misc. - $500.00
TOTAL - $164,865 (estimated)

Everything in Jessie wanted to scream. But she knew better. She took deep, shuddering breaths, waiting for the receptionist to be free, then approached, face composed, quickly whisking a tear from her left eye. The receptionist looked up with a helpful, questioning look.

"Did you have some questions?"

"Yeah... Um. What is site rental?"

"Yeah, everybody always wants to know what is that, cause it's like - that's the most expensive thing on here! What am I payin' for?" She smiled at herself briefly. "So, site rental is reserving the actual spot on the Plaza where you'll be executed. That's prime real estate, right, so they charge for you to use it for your execution." How could Jessie respond? She stood wordless, for a moment, looking at the bill for lack of courage to look the woman in the eyes. "And its estimated, based on having your body hanging on the cross for 30 days. Of course that could vary, for public health reasons, or if the spot were to be needed for another criminal. But they'll keep treating your, your - body, uh, for as long as they can, and it could be up there for a few months if it doesn't rot too bad."

"Ok," Jessie said blankly at length. "And... Why are there two items that say torture?"

"Let me look," the receptionist swiveled the paper around to face her. "Yeah - let me pull up your master list real quick..." she said, turning to click and type. "Ok. So you're getting 25 lashes at the beginning... Those are $50 each, so that's..." she turned back to the bill, scanning with her finger, "yeah - that's the $1,250. Then..." she turned back to her computer. Jessie began to wonder why she was bothering with this. She supposed would feel like a victory, if they found a mistake. Or maybe it was her only way of protesting the bald injustice of the world without deepening it to swallow up her family as well.

"Yeah, you're getting cane strokes," the receptionist said, changing her voice slightly to read: "Ten strokes with the rattan cane upon the bare buttocks, five from each side." She turned back to Jessie. "That's right before you're lifted onto the actual cross," she explained. "That's gonna be..." her eyebrow was raised and she looked out of the corner of her eye at her screen, as if bracing herself. "Yeah," she finished. "And you'll be on the cross with your butt like, rubbing against it...!" as if the thought were just hitting her. Her face was a pained, sympathetic grimace. It wasn't helpful. "I actually got 5 with the cane for accessory to shoplifting when I was a teenager, so I have an idea." Then she finally snapped out of it. "I'm sorry - did you have other questions?"

Jessie shook her head. None she wanted to discuss anymore.

"Ok, well if you just want to have a seat, they should be here for you any moment."

TOTAL - $164,865 (estimated)

Wow!!!

What if she refuses to sign?

I suppose the family gets the debt, more visits to the Ministry of Correction.

So you're getting 25 lashes at the beginning... Those are $50 each,

No wonder the whip-masters on this forum are always jetting around the world.

Back
Top Bottom