Chimaera's Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Chimmy* has a quality I came to hate in others, most notable Jucundus. He's so technically accomplished that it undermines my sense of worth ... all of a sudden you look at your own output with some hesitancy ... luckily he doesn't do too much medieval fantasy (one of my main button) so I can still find some redemptive value in my work ... :D

* the way his mom was calling him back in the day

Chimmy* has a quality I came to hate in others, most notable Jucundus. He's so technically accomplished that it undermines my sense of worth ... all of a sudden you look at your own output with some hesitancy ... luckily he doesn't do too much medieval fantasy (one of my main button) so I can still find some redemptive value in my work ... :D

I think you're being too hard on yourself. On the old erect-o-meter, your art ranks right up there with the best of them. Seriously.
That's my opinion, and I'm stickin to it. :D

Actually Chimaera is not my real name- not even my parents were fucked up enough to name a child after a mythical monster/deep water shark relative/genetic composite.
I can't actually do real art, that's why I play with virtual dolls. And they don't complain like real models do. Seeing as Daz, and a decent range of props for it, is free, maybe I should do a crash course so everyone can do this- it is not exactly rocket science.

Actually the artwork itself is so good that it tells some of the story itself, and the rest is easily imagined. But Barb is right, so many really good scenarios not seen very often. Thanks for sharing your work.
Thanks. I often start with a single image and, once I have got the character and set done, put in a prequel or sequel, sometimes building into a narrative. The storytelling is crude because these are not initially designed as stories, but evolve that way.

@chimaera Your work is original, high quality and your own so really it belongs in the Fantasy Art and Images Forum. I could move it all there or you could start a thread there with some examples of your work and a link to this thread.

@chimaera Your work is original, high quality and your own so really it belongs in the Fantasy Art and Images Forum. I could move it all there or you could start a thread there with some examples of your work and a link to this thread.

New section, eh? Still, rather confusing. I quote "Please only post content that is your own work. It may be Photo Manip, 3D Artwork, Drawings etc. but must be your own work and not downloaded from elsewhere or simply photographs. If your content is Crux or BDSM then please use the other sections of CF. If it is a mix or fantasy work then use this section."

So there are 3 different locations now? One for original crux, one for BDSM and the newly made one, for Fantasy Art? Most of the creators around here are rather eclectic in their products ... I see the usefulness of a section for original content but three? Would be rather difficult to decide since I'm usually using sorceresses in BDSM settings that occasionally get cruxed. :)

Back
Top Bottom