chinadoll's crux stuff

Go to CruxDreams.com

chinadoll

Executioner
thank you for being so nice, here's the first of (hopefully) a series of pics involving pretty women in crux situations
Illustration43_maya_angela_dolorosa.jpg

by the way, i have a deviantart page (mostly peril and damsel-in-distress scenes) here and, in the future, will also accept commissions:

thank you for being so nice, here's the first of (hopefully) a series of pics involving pretty women in crux situations
View attachment 906393

by the way, i have a deviantart page (mostly peril and damsel-in-distress scenes) here and, in the future, will also accept commissions:
Great work! Will now go and stalk you on deviantart :D

tried making a family picture
Illustration91b.jpg

by the way, my patreon's got an alternate halloween-themed version, quite a ways tamer than this but still worth checking out

Last edited:
tried making a family picture
View attachment 920280

by the way, my patreon's got an alternate halloween-themed version, quite a ways tamer than this but still worth checking out
Tried, succeeded!

Really like the clear tears running down their faces

You look exceptionally beautiful all nailed up there, I must say.
thanks! i hope you'll also like the storytime pic i'll make a few weeks from now (the one you traded spots for)

thanks! i hope you'll also like the storytime pic i'll make a few weeks from now (the one you traded spots for)
Your art style really works for me on an interesting level. It's both beautifully simplistic and also drenched with an emotional core. I can see myself coming back to look at your crucified family many times. So it's VERY likely I'll like your next one! Not to mention I've spent my whole life in Asia so it's very easy to imagine the women in this scene ;)

Oh, and oddly, I got a place back in today, as there was a change and I'm back in - with you!

Back
Top Bottom