chinadoll's crux stuff

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oooooo!
Self insert eh?
Love it.

And I agree with @Baron Von Sade about the art style.

Your art style really works for me on an interesting level. It's both beautifully simplistic and also drenched with an emotional core. I can see myself coming back to look at your crucified family many times. So it's VERY likely I'll like your next one! Not to mention I've spent my whole life in Asia so it's very easy to imagine the women in this scene ;)

Oh, and oddly, I got a place back in today, as there was a change and I'm back in - with you!
that's very nice to hear, @IgnikaMarcus and @Baron Von Sade! also, there's more in my patreon if you're interested (ironically, the more "family-friendly" ones go there, the brutal stuff gets posted here)

I like that you used that pic as your banner, @chinadoll ! Also, your profile saying you're from the "foreign quarter" makes me think of writing something that takes place during the boxer rebellion or the invasion of Shanghai during the Sino-Japanese War (yes, I've seen "The Eight Hundred" TWICE!)

I like that you used that pic as your banner, @chinadoll ! Also, your profile saying you're from the "foreign quarter" makes me think of writing something that takes place during the boxer rebellion or the invasion of Shanghai during the Sino-Japanese War (yes, I've seen "The Eight Hundred" TWICE!)
how else would a hapless chinese girl develop such a western-style fetish? ;)

tried making a family picture
View attachment 920280

by the way, my patreon's got an alternate halloween-themed version, quite a ways tamer than this but still worth checking out
I remember my days as masturbating teenager, must be shortly after the first crucifixions of the Persians, I was into looking on nude pictures of mothers and daughters, so that theme is interesting I guess. I remarked then, that the daughter normally had nicer breast which she was pointing at the camera, whilst the mothers more often spread their legs, so looking males do not look at breast but on the other sexual organs.... Hm, think that is not possible in crucifixion, so how would mothers react on public display on cross?

I remember my days as masturbating teenager, must be shortly after the first crucifixions of the Persians, I was into looking on nude pictures of mothers and daughters, so that theme is interesting I guess. I remarked then, that the daughter normally had nicer breast which she was pointing at the camera, whilst the mothers more often spread their legs, so looking males do not look at breast but on the other sexual organs.... Hm, think that is not possible in crucifixion, so how would mothers react on public display on cross?
We've often discussed different ways of 'displaying' a woman on a cross in a few threads on CF. It would be possible to force me to keep my legs splayed wide if my feet were nailed at an angle, either on a foot-hold with a pair of vertical edges at a right angle to each other, or on the bevelled edges of the upright (i.e. with the edges cut to 45 degree angles) That would force my knees wide apart as I 'dance' up and down on the cross.

To display my breasts, the best way to assemble the cross would be fit the cross-beam (patibulum) behind the upright (stipes) so my nailed arms are pulled back, the stipes pressing my shoulders and rib-cage forward, lifting and spreading apart my breasts.

Ha found the pic, you see mother shows ass daughter has slip. I remember at the internet, so older females you would spread the legs (as I think H. Miller said, the vulva does not change with age,,,) the younger ones you would display breasts? 51821czsopL.jpg And I remember an older pair with him I made a spontaneous skinny dipping told me their daughter would never be nude in public, so age plays a role.

We've often discussed different ways of 'displaying' a woman on a cross in a few threads on CF. It would be possible to force me to keep my legs splayed wide if my feet were nailed at an angle, either on a foot-hold with a pair of vertical edges at a right angle to each other, or on the bevelled edges of the upright (i.e. with the edges cut to 45 degree angles) That would force my knees wide apart as I 'dance' up and down on the cross.

To display my breasts, the best way to assemble the cross would be fit the cross-beam (patibulum) behind the upright (stipes) so my nailed arms are pulled back, the stipes pressing my shoulders and rib-cage forward, lifting and spreading apart my breasts.
What an absolutely gorgeous image!!

Ha found the pic, you see mother shows ass daughter has slip. I remember at the internet, so older females you would spread the legs (as I think H. Miller said, the vulva does not change with age,,,) the younger ones you would display breasts? View attachment 931100
Wish I had a copy of that playboy. Moms and daughters toogether, almost nothing in the world more beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom