Christa - Goddess

Go to CruxDreams.com
here is your hippy godess and you can see she is a real redhead Irish/scottish/brittish and also a american. But don't make a mistake this lovely redhead with her proud but small breasts can be very cruel and is master with a whip.:DView attachment 7476
will be even more wonderful to see the prominence of red blood on her white skin of thecrucifixion ...

Attachments

• 24828.JPG
    24828.JPG
    206.5 KB · Views: 176
Guess what.....?? i've actually come across a film of "Christa,the Passion",from the POAG 'site....:)
It's about 10 minutes long,really good,and can be found on the "Crucifixion-Tales" DVD !! ($30 inc. P+P)
Now the BAD news....due to extenuating circumstances the 'site is,still currently Off-line !!:(
Cheers B.

Guess what.....?? i've actually come across a film of "Christa,the Passion",from the POAG 'site....:)
It's about 10 minutes long,really good,and can be found on the "Crucifixion-Tales" DVD !! ($30 inc. P+P)
Now the BAD news....due to extenuating circumstances the 'site is,still currently Off-line !!:(
Cheers B.
I know Baracus, but i mentioned it only as an idea for our talented manip-creators! cheers, p.

I've deleted a few posts because they refer to a Youtube account which no longer exists.

Back
Top Bottom