Church Of The Naked Altar Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
You lot are in very serious trouble! Missing homework is always dealt with severely. I've sent for Big Brenda, one of the dinner ladies and a classroom assistant to give a hand with the class punishment. While we are waiting here is a reminder that you are expected to arrive at lessons naked on Tuesdays!

Attachments

• 242721.mp4
    14.1 MB · Views: 53
Last edited by a moderator:
You lot are in very serious trouble! Missing homework is always dealt with severely. I've sent for Big Brenda, one of the dinner ladies and a classroom assistant to give a hand with the class punishment. While we are waiting here is a reminder that you are expected to arrive at lessons naked on Tuesdays!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh the shame of it :confused:

Time for Dorothy and Barbaria to be punished along with their class mates who failed to do their homework. Big Brenda and Tracy have just arrived to begin teaching those bad girls a lesson! I think a dozen lashes with a leather strap will be sufficient for a first offence.
View attachment 482009

OMG ... a dozen for the first? :eek: ... what happens if there is a second? Glad Dorothy is going first!!!!

Time for Dorothy and Barbaria to be punished along with their class mates who failed to do their homework. Big Brenda and Tracy have just arrived to begin teaching those bad girls a lesson! I think a dozen lashes with a leather strap will be sufficient for a first offence.
View attachment 482009
Just a dozen? Are you getting soft on these girls?
OMG ... a dozen for the first? :eek: ... what happens if there is a second? Glad Dorothy is going first!!!!
'If there is a second'??? With you??? Really???

Back
Top Bottom