Classic Whipping Scenes Only

Go to CruxDreams.com
One of my Flash-Card Stories built around this image.

A just and proper sentence​

In English, French, and German
However, not knowing any foreign language, I relied on Google translate for the French and German versions.
I have been told they are not exactly what my original intent was.
Can any of you who speak the language give me a proper translation from the original English version so I can correct them?!
A just and proper sentence.jpg A just and proper sentence [French Version].jpg A just and proper sentence [German Version].jpg

Last edited:
One of my Flash-Card Stories built around this image.

A just and proper sentence​

In English, French, and German
However, not knowing any foreign language, I relied on Google translate for the French and German versions.
I have been told they are not exactly what my original intent was.
Can any of you who speak the language give me a proper translation from the original English version so I can correct them?!
View attachment 1450466 View attachment 1450467 View attachment 1450468
Thanks to Hugin&Munin for this new German Version translation
A just and proper sentence [German V2].jpg

"Real Men" magazine cover

Since its plural "Men" I can only assume its talking about the green suits, NOT the goober trying to save her

View attachment 1450460
Well the goober seems to be trying to take a photo, but he's tripped over and is being helped up by that nice man behind him.
What intrigues me is 'the savage wanton who rules us as if we were her slaves' (well, you probably were, dear) - 'her whip was my master' - is the savage wanton the one with the beard??? Or maybe she's the one insisting on being whipped, and the poor guy is forced to satisfy her perverse desires - like they say, nothing can stop the strippers! :devil:

Back
Top Bottom