Classic Whipping Scenes Only

Go to CruxDreams.com
Do you think they can tolerate more pain?

Pain tolerance is not a matter of sex or body mass. I walked around for 2 weeks on a torn ACL (I'm 5' 10" and 140 pounds so a more slender build) and I have a "chubby" friend who takes to her bed and loses a whole day with a headache.

There is probably some sort of unknown genic component (some pain to me feels very pleasurable and I can just withstand a lot of pain) and a mental strength that allows you to continue to function and push thru pain.

kisses

willowfall

Weird thing. I know that in my sketches I usually depict lean women, but I find the ‘larger size’ suffering woman in this video to be very sexy and her suffering so erotic!
Me, i cant see much on body, as long as she is queen and being humiliated naked before the crowd, I am gradually melted in victim's bodies myself. But i dont like teenage dreams, as I m getting old and mature enough to dance naked on the cross :)

Of course, a lot more lashes fit in that huge fat ass. There is a lot of room to whip and the sound would be more spectacular due to that large soundboard. Definitely a delight for the ears. :D
View attachment 931709View attachment 931710View attachment 931711View attachment 931712View attachment 931713
Enjoy the thinking...
All the best,
Dafnees
As a person who's had the opportunity to enjoy beating both small and large asses, I'm going to agree with Dafnees here. Whipping, caning, or paddling a large bottom is absolutely ecstatic. There's nothing like using a big girl's bottom in this way, until she is sobbing in your arms.

Yes. It has been deleted. Would members please report such posts asap Thanks.
I just want to say that I did not want other posts to be deleted but I wish there was less censorship. Especially considering that, from an ethical and moral point of view, everything we like and share in this forum is suspected of being reprehensible or distasteful.
For this reason, it can only be accepted as a fantasy that should never come true, something that only happens in movies...

I just want to say that I did not want other posts to be deleted but I wish there was less censorship. Especially considering that, from an ethical and moral point of view, everything we like and share in this forum is suspected of being reprehensible or distasteful.
For this reason, it can only be accepted as a fantasy that should never come true, something that only happens in movies...
Censorship is never our purpose here. A wide range of material is acceptable. But we do play by the rules set down by the owner of this site and which are stated clearly in a thread under announcements.

Last edited:
Interestingly, Matryona Balk was the mother of Natalia Lopukhina. Matryona was flogged in 1718 and sent to Siberia by Peter The Great, and a couple of decades later in 1742 Natalia was also publicly flogged and had her tongue cut out before being sent to Siberia at the command of Peter The Great's daughter, the tsarina Elisabeth. Dangerous business, being a Russian courtier.
Seems like russian family tradition.

Back
Top Bottom