Classic Whipping Scenes Only

Go to CruxDreams.com
And no, that scene with her character tied up in a wedding dress doesn't actually happen in the show -- it's just for the poster shoot.

Some more photos from that promo wedding dress bondage shoot:

Wedding dress tied 2.jpgWedding dress tied.jpgKataryna poster.jpgWedding dress tied sack cloth.jpgBruised face.jpgWedding dress.jpg

Looks like those ropes were tight enough that her hands are starting to swell and redden in at least one shot (unless that was done in Photoshop afterwards, as of course were the bruises -- nothing like that in the show either). For the two posters (Ukrainian and Polish), the skirt of her wedding dress was also replaced with sack cloth, presumably to emphasise her in-between status between masters and serfs. She does actually wear that wedding dress in the very last episode (Ep. 48), but she doesn't get tied up or beaten up in it, unless that's a sneak preview of Season 3. Photo #2 also has Evil Lady, complete with her whip (actually wielded by her foreman in the show). The housemaid on the right in #6 is the one who gets flogged in her linen shift in Ep. 31.

Bonus nude/topless photo shoot:

Nude 2.jpgNude 3.jpgNude.jpg

Last edited:
No doubt about it, these could all have been bloody classics if only the women were stripped topless. I always think its a cop out when they dont do that. A big shame for some barnstrorming inclusions and thanks for them.

The Spanish TV series Hispania (set in Roman times) had at least four whipping scenes, some in public and some in private. After recent comments in this respect, you will be glad to see that most of these girls are stripped to the waist (although with strategically placed hair and camera angles):

And two related scenes (one bloody back aftermath of whipping, one last-minute reprieve):

https://youtu.be/SrTabMBW3Sw

The Spanish TV series Hispania (set in Roman times) had at least four whipping scenes, some in public and some in private. After recent comments in this respect, you will be glad to see that most of these girls are stripped to the waist (although with strategically placed hair and camera angles):

And two related scenes (one bloody back aftermath of whipping, one last-minute reprieve):

https://youtu.be/SrTabMBW3Sw
The best and long scene is the second one but the best girl is Ana de Harmas

It may be of interest that I have also posted about this series (see msg #427) https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threa...in-mainstream-movies.7420/page-22#post-488738) although I was not nearly as thorough or systematic as nsur1.

The evil lady who enjoys watching Katarina get whipped is Lidiya, played by Ksenia Mishina, who I thought was strikingly good looking. She does indeed have beef with Katerina, who stole the heart of the man she (Lidiya) loved. I gave up on the series due to the high volume of melodrama and lack of nudity. The whippings are pretty convincing though.

I quite agree with nsur1 that it is a low down dirty shame that Katarina wasn't put in the pillory in the above scene.

Here's some cheesecake of the stunning Ksenia Mishina. Alas, I could not find any nudes:

Ksenia-Mishina-20.jpgKsenia-Mishina-logo.jpgKsenia-Mishina-19.jpg

Ksenia-Mishina-06.jpg I was envious of the dude when I saw this pic; it looks like they're delighted they got to know each other. But in actuality,

Ksenia-Mishina-07.jpg it's just another day at the office for her.

Back
Top Bottom