Classic Whipping Scenes Only

Go to CruxDreams.com
Quotes from my comments a couple of the times I've seen it on the Forums (a least half a dozen, but we can never have too much of Catherine Deneuve submitting to the whip :) ) -
Ah, Belle du Jour - which first taught me that being whipped can be a sophisticated pleasure, not just a girly game!
I learnt a lot of my French from Belle du Jour and films like that - as well as l'Histoire d'O of course. Suddenly the boredom of irregular verbs was replaced by new and exciting realms of meaning!

Quotes from my comments a couple of the times I've seen it on the Forums (a least half a dozen, but we can never have too much of Catherine Deneuve submitting to the whip :) ) -
Ah, Belle du Jour - which first taught me that being whipped can be a sophisticated pleasure, not just a girly game!
I learnt a lot of my French from Belle du Jour and films like that - as well as l'Histoire d'O of course. Suddenly the boredom of irregular verbs was replaced by new and exciting realms of meaning!
I don't speak french but she has played the role very well. Her facial expressions were enough clear to me. :)

This is the whipping scene from "Shadow Of The Eagle" (1950):

Surprisingly effective for a 1950 black-and-white costume drama. We get to see the dress being ripped down for the whipping on the bare skin and much menacing setup as the damsel is strapped into the whippign frame. No actual nudity, of course, and no actual images of whip on skin, as it's 1950, but dramatic use of shadows to imply more violence than we get to see.

Some very nice promo still and posters from this movie, all making full use of the titilation pull of the whipping scene:

Shadow of the Eagle 2.jpgShadow of the Eagle 1.jpgShadow of the Eagle poster 2.jpgshadow-of-the-eagle-affiche_352251_4424.jpgshadow-of-the-eagle-affiche_352250_14728.jpgShadow of the Eagle poster.jpg

Olga Kurylenko in the film Hitman (2007). The following year she became Bond Girl (Quantum of Solace).
When I see this little furry cutie, I find myself thinking about getting my rifle and going beaver hunting. Don't worry: beavers are protected in Germany :angel2:

View attachment 5519_hd.mp4.mp4

Django (1966)
For me it's very classic. I first saw this film when I was a boy in puberty. The Mexicans whipped the redheaded bitch (Loredana Nusciak as Maria) and were all killed by Major Jackson's men who wanted to crucify and burn her. Then Django came and killed all the Kuklux guys. Later I dreamed that I killed Django and kept whipping the red-haired girl.
I kept the theme song in the film snippet on purpose :angel2:

View attachment Django trim.mp4

Nice, at least they got ten lashes in... it’s never enough though, I always wanted longer whipping scenes, but 10 is decent for the times.

Great sound effect as well! I love those old fashioned whip crack effects when someone tastes the lash!

I like that the second group came in to rescue her from the lash by burning her at the stake instead!

“A woman shouldn’t be treated that way” - Quite right, it is a terrible waste to burn her when you can give her another 100 kisses from the whip, rape her, and keep her in chains to repeat at your whim... only burn her after she’s been tortured so much as to be on the point of death anyway, for one last satisfying scream!

Nice, at least they got ten lashes in... it’s never enough though, I always wanted longer whipping scenes, but 10 is decent for the times.

Great sound effect as well! I love those old fashioned whip crack effects when someone tastes the lash!

I like that the second group came in to rescue her from the lash by burning her at the stake instead!

“A woman shouldn’t be treated that way” - Quite right, it is a terrible waste to burn her when you can give her another 100 kisses from the whip, rape her, and keep her in chains to repeat at your whim... only burn her after she’s been tortured so much as to be on the point of death anyway, for one last satisfying scream!
Don't forget the nice "Ha Ha Haaa" of one of the Mexican guys :angel2:

Django (1966)
For me it's very classic. I first saw this film when I was a boy in puberty. The Mexicans whipped the redheaded bitch (Loredana Nusciak as Maria) and were all killed by Major Jackson's men who wanted to crucify and burn her. Then Django came and killed all the Kuklux guys. Later I dreamed that I killed Django and kept whipping the red-haired girl.
I kept the theme song in the film snippet on purpose :angel2:

View attachment 986844
If I were Django and I came across a woman that one group of dudes were going to whip to death, and another group of dudes were going to crucify and burn to death, I think I would just go ahead and shoot her, then drive a stake through her heart, then burn her. I mean, maybe they know something I don't. Why take chances?

Back
Top Bottom