Classic Whipping Scenes Only

Go to CruxDreams.com
There's more before that... where she asks him 'Is there any way I can keep your interest?' ... she's finding out ...
I loved that the last time it was posted and I still do .. http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/vikings-whipping-scene.4764/

It is a remarkable scene for mainstream TV, really beautifully done, and focusing less on the whipping than on the more interesting psychological and erotic aspects - the invitation, the acceptance, the teasing, the consent.
Just one strike, but it is so powerful.

It is a remarkable scene for mainstream TV, really beautifully done, and focusing less on the whipping than on the more interesting psychological and erotic aspects - the invitation, the acceptance, the teasing, the consent.
Just one strike, but it is so powerful.

There's more of that in subsequent episodes. She is trying to spy on him, get information, but it appears that she is into the BDSM as well. When she's done with him, she gets him to swap places and let her whip him instead, then brings in her boyfriend who whips him to death. And no one in the Frankish court was particularly sorry about that.

Hi there everyone

This post is for Whipping Fans, classic whipping fans, corporal punishment more than bdsm and back whippings more than others whippings.
Whipping scenes in Movies, Comics, Drawings, Book covers, Book paragraphs and others, the important thing is the whipping.

To make more original this thread, i'd like to avoid photos of whippings from various bdsm or corporal punishment sites, there are plenty of other threads for that, if we have to post some photos of a whipping i'd prefer it comes from a sites where there's a story and characters that plays roles and dress costumes.

I hope i explained in the right way, sorry, english is not my primary language. :)

This are the simple way where this thred would like to go.

Welcome to everyone

Feel free to post based on what is written up here ;)

Enjoy the lashes!

Back
Top Bottom