Classic Whipping Scenes Only

Go to CruxDreams.com
To be exact, Matryona was punished in November 1724 along with her brother Willem Mons. Willem lost his head for sundry crimes -- and. most probably, for bedding Peter's wife, Catherine. I suppose Balk's story got mixed up with the 1718 Tsarevich Alexis business which saw another noblewoman knouted. Back then Peter had his ex-wife Eudoxia Lopukhina (another family member!), Alexis's mother, sentenced by an ecclesiastical court (she was a nun) to be flogged for fornication (she wasn't much of a nun) etc.

Thanks, Marcius. You're entirely right, of course -- the link I was quoting had the date wrong. 1718 wouldn't have worked with the chronology of Peter's reign.

No, 1718 is outside the scope of this series. If you're interested in similar knouting scenes, here's one from Sophia -- the artistic-licence flogging of Yelena Voloshanka by order of her father-in law, Ivan III. Pity the actress is clothed. Oh well.

At least it's only a shift and it gets torn during the whipping to show off her bloody back. Unlike in this otherwise very nice Turkish scene -- difficult to get more clothed while being flogged:

I think that right now, the best whipping BDSM are these from Dr Lomp ELITEPAIN : equivalent to Makar for the Crucifixion.
Dr. Lomp BDSM really makes whipping scenes with genuine pain and blood and more recently he added a final torture after the whipping session :

a spray of salt water mixture highly concentrated in NaCl especially on chosen wounded and bloody parts of the slave !!

One example : "Cards of Pain" series, the video "cards of pain Special rules", after tens and tens lash strokes, watch and hear her screams @ 1 hr 13 min 50 secs ;
she cried at the end, with real tears, notice the way she watched the sky : maybe she hopes God will give her the strength to bear this ordeal because in Czech, people are poor and these girls accept lot of torture to get back money to home ; see at @URL : https://fr.spankbang.com/4i5mv/video/cards+of+pain+special+rules .

And you have the counterpart @ Cards of Pain #8 when the former slave girl tortures the former dominatrix girl ! @ 55 mn 22 sec.

Theses girls desserve lot of respect because it's not fainted pain ! Indeed, ELITEPAIN is the sole BDSM producer wich does not use lydocaïn in order to get the maximum screams and tears. They bear suffering and know that men and girls will masturbate by watching it and get orgasm and jerking-off. Actually, their pain is symmetric to the pleasure of watcher and their pain is the necessary thing to provide joy to others. Maybe a Zero Sum Game as economists say ???

I think that right now, the best whipping BDSM are these from Dr Lomp ELITEPAIN : equivalent to Makar for the Crucifixion.
Dr. Lomp BDSM really makes whipping scenes with genuine pain and blood and more recently he added a final torture after the whipping session :

a spray of salt water mixture highly concentrated in NaCl especially on chosen wounded and bloody parts of the slave !!

One example : "Cards of Pain" series, the video "cards of pain Special rules", after tens and tens lash strokes, watch and hear her screams @ 1 hr 13 min 50 secs ;
she cried at the end, with real tears, notice the way she watched the sky : maybe she hopes God will give her the strength to bear this ordeal because in Czech, people are poor and these girls accept lot of torture to get back money to home ; see at @URL : https://fr.spankbang.com/4i5mv/video/cards+of+pain+special+rules .

And you have the counterpart @ Cards of Pain #8 when the former slave girl tortures the former dominatrix girl ! @ 55 mn 22 sec.

Theses girls desserve lot of respect because it's not fainted pain ! Indeed, ELITEPAIN is the sole BDSM producer wich does not use lydocaïn in order to get the maximum screams and tears. They bear suffering and know that men and girls will masturbate by watching it and get orgasm and jerking-off. Actually, their pain is symmetric to the pleasure of watcher and their pain is the necessary thing to provide joy to others. Maybe a Zero Sum Game as economists say ???
I'm a massive fan of Lomp's work. Easily the best BDSM around right now.

I don't know anything about what lydocaïn is,what it does, or who uses it.

At least it's only a shift and it gets torn during the whipping to show off her bloody back. Unlike in this otherwise very nice Turkish scene -- difficult to get more clothed while being flogged:

And I can guarantee that none of the girl's in that town are EVER going to do what she did to deserve the whipping. Corporal punishment at its finest and the actress did a really good job of convincing you she was really being whipped.

kisses

willowfall

I'm a massive fan of Lomp's work. Easily the best BDSM around right now.

I don't know anything about what lydocaïn is,what it does, or who uses it.
lydocaïn : medecine applied on anatomy to help to bear pain. Example : on clitoris before piercing with needles. But Dr Lomp makes the piercing of clit and labia WITHOUT medecine! Genuine pain, scream and tears.

Another queen being whipped...
View attachment 930999
All the best,
Dafnees
I’ve seen this great video. What really turns me on though is the final scene where the Queen is brought out in front of the crowd (off camera) and stripped naked to the jeers of the onlookers. A great humiliation scene!
Yes @jimsac ..the last scene you said is done same to me as well :)

Yes @jimsac ..the last scene you said is done same to me as well :)
Weird thing. I know that in my sketches I usually depict lean women, but I find the ‘larger size’ suffering woman in this video to be very sexy and her suffering so erotic!

Back
Top Bottom