Cmck-results

Go to CruxDreams.com
Soon, they were seated and had ordered and the dishes began arriving. Stan picked up a shrimp with his chopsticks and smushed it around in the garlic sauce before holding it up. “You realize, Moore, that jumbo shrimp, like military intelligence, is a contradiction in terms.”
Madiosi-2021-069-Stan and Barb.jpg
Barb rolled her eyes as Stan popped the delectable crustacean in his mouth.

Stan looked out the French doors in the living room at the sight of Barb,
Madiosi-2021-072-BarbGardening.jpg
That’s a great manip, Madi :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

And Barb dreaming for a gras-truck.
Madiosi-2021-071.BarbGardening.jpg That would be good
Goldman is way to cheap to spring for a boss lawn mower like that! He prefers that I be forced to do sweaty manual labor while he watches. I think he must be descended from one of those whip wielding plantation owners. Someone ought to do some ancestry checking on him!

As he came into the house, he heard their landline ringing. Cell reception was spotty where they were so they kept a landline. It was a number he didn’t recognize with a 718 area code, which covered Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx.
Madiosi-2021-075-Stan phone.jpg
Usually he didn’t answer those types of calls; they were generally scammers of one sort or another-extended car warranties of dubious value, fake IRS agents demanding he pay taxes he didn’t owe or face immediate arrest, though oddly they wanted to be paid in bitcoin or gift cards, rather than check or bank debit.

“Hey, I know all about that. Remember when I played Henry VIII? I was pretty good, don’t you think?”
Madiosi-2021-076-Stan as Henry.jpg
The costume is a bit overdone, don’t you think, Stan?

Barb laughed. “You had some funny lines, I admit. Too bad you didn’t write them. And I was terrific as Anne Boleyn.”
Madiosi-2021-077-Barb Boleyn.jpg
The sword was just a plastic stage prop,

“Very funny, Moore. Anyway, we knock at the door. Billy Bob answers; he’s wearing a grungy T shirt and jeans. A scrawny kid, around the same age as the deceased. Plenty of tattoos and piercings but no Goth makeup. I guess they only put it on for special occasions.“
Madiosi-2021-078-Messie Boy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom