Cmck-results

Go to CruxDreams.com
Damn it, Barb. Can’t you read the small handwriting on the wall? The Revolution is finished! We’ve lost! @thehangingtree is busy crucifying hundreds of your loyal followers. @Jollyrei is rubbing his bony hands with glee Save yourself, Barb! Flee while you still can, or Tree will have you nailed naked to a cross for all to see! Go now, Barb, before it’s too late!
Unfortunately our @Barbaria1 do never hear for good advises from friends.
Madiosi-2021-097-roadkill.jpg

It is just a cover... read on!

Governor Dolittle had a meeting with his chief of staff, Cantrell Blevins Trussedd (he goes by the nickname ‘Cant’, but the staff calls him ‘Can’t Be Trusted’ when he is not around). He asked the young Cant “What should I do about this Karen Longcou?”

Cant says “I’ve looked over Tree’s research and it looks like all the men she’s robbed are on Social Security. It looks like a good case of wire fraud. I think you should arrest her. She’ll get a fine and go free. It will be a little inconvenience for her but really no harm, no foul.”

Gov. Dolittle replies “Just bust her on Tree’s word? Are you nuts?”

View attachment 1075809

“He was your biggest donor. Do you want to go back to being a councilman in Conway’s city government” Cant asked.

So the stage was set. The governor sent out the Arkansas Bureau of Investigation to being in Miss Longcou. They acted in their usual professional manor.
Madiosi-2021-100-cronkite JFK.jpg

Barb started her racing carreer with a fulminant accident. She was proud for the giant damage. We know that from her.
View attachment 1091513
Yup .... also trashing 'Revered Ancestor of Tree's' chariot in days of yore.

Known at the time of the Great Chariot Race Disaster of '47.

Rumour has it that the Premium Gallic Wood Shortage of '48 was somehow connected to this incident.

Back
Top Bottom