Cmck-results

Go to CruxDreams.com
“Nobody uses?” asked Old Slave, aghast. “They are cultural and architectural landmarks. Tourism depends on them. The Bishop of St. Alban’s, for one, and I daresay Canterbury as well, won’t take this sitting down. They’ll make noise that the Prime Minister won’t like.”
Madiosi-2022-003-demo.jpg
“Yes, but the Minister has tied this cathedral thing to the reform of cultural and heritage funding generally. He’s also asked the department to stop issuing permits for some sorts of cultural expression in public areas.”

The men with whips started in on the girls tied to the posts who started to dance and writhe, trying to avoid the whip. Eulalia bobbed and swayed and occasionally gave out a squeal of pain, when the whip connected with the skin of her back, but she didn’t protest. Professor Moore beside her, on the other hand, yelled “hey!”, and “ouch!”, and other things that probably shouldn't be printed.
Madiosi-2022-004-Whipping Event.jpg

There was a momentary jolt as the cross dropped into a hole, and then she was hanging, with enough slack provided to bend her knees and for her legs to push her up.

“There, Yankee,” said the Scottish girl. “It’s not so bad once ye’re up. Ye’ll want to keep pushing with those nice legs of yourn, to catch a breath.”
Madiosi-2022-005-Crux Event-reworked.jpg
“I got tricked into this, you know,” said Barb.

“But it’s not bad sport,” said Eulalia, "once ye get past the pain of it."

Last edited:
“I'll explain everything in a moment, but first I want you to understand your situation. You are going to be executed on the cross, for my pleasure, and there is absolutely nothing you can do to prevent it”.
Madiosi-2022-012-barn.jpg
We kept trying to shout our disbelief and indignation through our gags.

“Stay still now.”
butt-lift.jpg
Barb obeyed and he injected the contents of the syringe in her lovely bum while she gasped slightly. Then he came to me with a second injection and I received my own dose.
Madiosi-2022-014-injection.jpg

Back
Top Bottom