Cmck-results

Go to CruxDreams.com
“By this time, Billy Bob had demanded a lawyer,” Stan began. “He was broke, so he got a Public Defender, a young guy not much older than he was. They were sitting in the conference room. The Assistant DA assigned to the case joined us. The questioning went something like this:”
Madiosi-2021-81-Stan Interview.jpg

With a bit of time to himself, Stan sat down in front of his computer in the room that they used as an office to pay bills and keep up with correspondence. His email was mostly the usual junk, offers that he couldn’t afford to pass up, though somehow he’d made it to a decent age and a modest degree of comfort by doing just that.
Madiosi-2021-82-Stan Notebook.jpg

He stepped behind her. “Ready?” he asked. He didn’t wait for a reply, but swung the whip through the air and lashed it across her shoulders. It made a satisfying swish and he felt a good solid impact. When the cords fell away, he could see that while there were no marks, the skin on her shoulders was blushing a nice pink.
Madiosi-2021-83-whipping.jpg

RCAF DH Mosquito.jpg

I followed your advice, but I also noticed that the shadows were too strong in the model, so I changed the gamma, to better match broad daylight.
View attachment 1036088
The original backround was very bright, but the model had strong shadows. In the previous post, I tried to get the to background match the model, by lowering the white output, but also lowering the gamma, so I muted the overall brightness while also darkening the shadows. I still didn't think that the background suited the model, so I also increased the contrast of the model, but I think I made the shadows too distinct, so it looked more like sunset rather than midday.
Here, I further lowered the brightness of the background, but also decreased the shadows, and I increased the gamma in the model, so the lighting would seem less direct.
2016-0927-155116.jpgMadiosi-2021-085-basement.jpg
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/2016-0927-155116-jpg.1036267/
Example of possibilities with the components.

Cardinal Bishop Praetorio strode quickly across the rubbish strewn pavements of St. Peter’s Square. It was still very early in the morning and the basilica’s great forecourt, laid out in the middle of the 17th century and elegantly embraced within Bernini’s curved double-colonnaded arms was deserted. His countenance was grim. Not even the gloriousness of the first rays of an early morning sun casting a bright halo over St. Peter’s massive dome and the statues of the apostles spaced out along the top of its broad facade could tempt him to look up.
Madiosi-2021-086-cardinale.jpg

I think I'd be barefoot. I imagine myself being outdoors in the day time, I'm either fully naked or wearing just a loincloth, and I'm carrying the patibulum either on my shoulders with my arms wrapped around and tied to the back of it or on my back with my arms stretched out and tied to the front of it.

View attachment 1040384 carrying the patibulum on the shoulders with the arms wrapped around and tied to the back of it.

View attachment 1040385 carrying the patibulum on the back with the arms stretched out and tied to the front of it.
Madiosi-2021-088-shannon.jpg

Few students of ancient history realise that lashing a heavy, wooden beam to the arms of a potential crux girl is fraught with danger. At this point everybody should be aware that she has nothing to lose. She, at least, knows this.

Here we see Shannon, standing open mouthed and apparently disorientated. This pose is often reasonably interpreted as an expression of howling protest, or despair on the part of the condemned girl. Do not be deceived. In fact she is taking a deep breath, having selected her initial target. The flagrum-wielding man behind her is both annoying and bare-headed, which makes him an ideal first choice.

What the sentries are not expecting is the sudden pirouette which will bring the right end of the patibulum crashing into the exposed skull, simultaneously knocking out the teeth and sending the guy headlong, into a cranial ricochet off the wall behind him. In simple terms, he will predecease her and he won't even see it coming.

'How d'you like that, Flagrum Boy!? - Yeah, thought so... Okay, who's next...?'

Great manip with excellent use of light and shade, Madi! :D
Madiosi-2021-091-the rebel.jpg

Madiosi-2021-095-fallsword execution.jpg
Illustration for:

Back
Top Bottom