Cmck-results

Go to CruxDreams.com
thought I'd try a couple of the PSD's and see how they work
I call this 'kay burley discussing crucifixion for female offenders'
as always you can find my other stuff on patreon and subscribe adult under the name puppyowner

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    426.7 KB · Views: 322
Come on, Lady! The machine waiting for you.
View attachment 1099590

hb-eul-2021-strom-exp-lulie-3.jpg

And so it is that the populations on each and every one of these planets require Salvation. There is only one ultimate deity, and, once He’d hit upon a scheme that worked for enough of the population to keep things in the Afterlife nicely balanced, He used the same system pretty much everywhere.
Madiosi-2021-122-galaxy crux.jpg

Jollyrei groaned. Angels with vertigo. He was getting one of his headaches. “You are angels, now! You cannot crash to the ground. You have wings. Just sing this, and then we can go home.” He passed over a couple of scores.”
Madiosi-2021-124-three angels.jpg
Gloria in excelsis Deo? But… but… that’s Latin!” Wragg spat the word.

Eulalia entered, and bowed low. Jollyrei looked meaningfully at Barb and Wragg. At least Eulalia showed him due respect.

“Excuse me, Your Magnificence,” she bowed again, just to be on the safe side. She could see that Jollyrei was in a tetchy mood. “We have a new arrival, came straight up the expressway, so be must have been a decent sort of mortal. He says he knows Barb.”
Madiosi-2021-125-New angel.jpg

The press officer, Mr. Apostate, chose that moment to poke his head in the door. I think you’d better take a look at the telly,” he said somewhat urgently.
Madiosi-2022-002-Reportage.jpg
Bob turned on the TV. There was a rather attractive brunette in a severe, yet form fitting, lady’s suit. It was tailored to highlight the fact that she had a very nice bottom. “…and I think,” the brunette was saying, “that the British people will be interested to know that the Ministry of Culture and Sport has been issuing permits for these sexist and humiliating displays.”

“Who is that?” asked Wragg.

“Dr. Barbara Moore,” said Apostate. “She’s a visiting American sociology professor at the LSE.”

Back
Top Bottom