Coffee Shop Milk Cow

Go to CruxDreams.com
By the end of the week my attitude is changing. It’s not because I like being a milk cow but because my damn udders get so full they hurt and I need them emptied. After on milking I am brought to the purveyor of the coffee shop. She tells me to knee with my back to it. She hands me handcuffs and tells me to put them on behind my back.

opp 002.jpg

I do as I am told and lock my wrists behind my back. She presses me against her desk with a black shoe.

opp 003.jpg

“Barbara, your reaction is not uncommon for a first time cow but I think you have learned a lot this week. I assume you are ready to rejoin the herd?”

“Yes ma’am, I am” I reply.

“I’m not sure you are” she says as she kicks her right shoe off and rubs my tender pussy that the last worm was sucked out of today.

opp 004 a.jpg

“OH, MA’AM, give me a chance! I was told I could be here for almost 8 years” I beg.

“Who told you that crap” she demands.

“The cowboy Tree” I reply.

“God Damn It I will nail his balls to the wall” Melissa yells. “Did you read the fine print, Moore?”

Sheepishly (and I know I am damn cow, so don’t bring that up) I admit I had not.

“You can only be held past the five years if you are on you first milking” she says. “You don’t read fine print and Tree can’t see it with reading glasses on!”

“Make me happy and your punishment is done” she says.

I oblige her… gladly…

opp 006.jpg

-Barb Moore, Hereford cow

Tree

Attachments

• opp 004 a.jpg
    opp 004 a.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 75
I am given a reprieve and placed back with the herd. I appreciate having my udders milked.

milk 013.jpg

Do you have any idea what it feels like to having milk dripping from these huge things?

I practically scream with joy as Bessie- Beth- is mounted next to me. She was in the worm pit next to me. She squeals when the milk tubes are placed on her udders screaming “I forgot the first few times really hurt!”

milk 011.jpg

I feel like a pro now and even become aroused as the suction alternates from one udder to the other. I take strange satisfaction I am doing a good job as a cow. I can’t believe how much smaller I am when they are sucked dry!!!

milk 012.jpg

-Barbara Moore

Tree

I am given a reprieve and placed back with the herd. I appreciate having my udders milked.

View attachment 442733

Do you have any idea what it feels like to having milk dripping from these huge things?

I practically scream with joy as Bessie- Beth- is mounted next to me. She was in the worm pit next to me. She squeals when the milk tubes are placed on her udders screaming “I forgot the first few times really hurt!”

View attachment 442731

I feel like a pro now and even become aroused as the suction alternates from one udder to the other. I take strange satisfaction I am doing a good job as a cow. I can’t believe how much smaller I am when they are sucked dry!!!

View attachment 442732

-Barbara Moore

Tree
No comment :confused::confused:

After twenty-seven months Barbara Moore’s milk production declined to a point that it was costing more to feed the cow than her output could bring in so she was released. She went back to the University of the Virgin Martyrs to resume teaching after being away nearly three years (remember she had to be impregnated and had to carry until she began lactating and then three more weeks in the worm pit).

As noted her milk production has tapered off but not stopped entirely. Soon she is back to her ways of seducing students.

barb 039.jpg

Her private student-teacher meetings became more intimate to satisfy her lactating breasts.
les 125.jpg

barb 072.jpg

She is summoned to Chancellor Emeritus Wragg’s office and as usual told by his assistant Ulrika to strip before she went in. She did but before going in let Ulrika sample her warm fresh milk.

les 024.jpg

She goes into his office and says “You wanted to see me Chancellor?”

barb 048.jpg

Let’s hope she is not been found out…

The end?

Tree

barb 039.jpg Ahhhh yes, the academic life definitely has it's perks ...:)
les 125.jpg sometimes even more than one at the same time ...;)
barb 072.jpg ... a little lower please ...:p
les 024.jpg ... tumescent touch ...:D
barb 048.jpg everything is grand ... until the Chancellor summons you to his office ... uh oh, what did I do now? :confused:

There are things to be said about academia and things to be said about being a milk cow.

In the world of academia I am respected to the point of being an equal. The rise gets tougher there. It is not about my qualifications but what can I bring to the university- financially. They don’t give a fuck about my research.

Being a milk cow they don’t give a fuck about me at all except my production of milk but I don’t have to kiss everyone’s ass to get the last dollar for my department. I tell Chairman Emeritus Despard Wragg he can wear his arm out masturbating. He calls the fair and just Judge Admi who without a hearing sentences me to six years as a milk cow with the provision (not for good behavior) as long as coffee shop determines I am still a profitable cow or might be I can be held as long as needed!

I am led out of the campus of the University of the Virgin Martyrs with my ‘kinis’ wrapped around my neck relived I don’t have to put up their shit anymore.

prep walk 001.jpg

Yeah, I had to do ‘natural’ insemination with Bull.

bull 020.gif

There was no need to tie me down but this is a profession operation and it is about breeding, not having sex. Heaven forbid if a cow gets to enjoy being impregnated! I must be pretty fertile as I miss my next period. From my arrival here it only took five months to determine I am ready to be milked.

preg 021 a.jpg

It is time for the worm pit. The first time was pure hell. The second was near ecstasy as finger-thick worms crawl into my sex. This is neither the mad press of a man needing to climax nor the lust of a woman hungry for my orgasm. This is the mindless cleansing of my womb yet it is the same. The worms’ endeavor is no less than any man’s or woman’s arousing I have been with. The difference is the worms really don’t care if I please them. They do feel damn good crawling inside me!

There’s a woman placed in the worm pit next to me. She looks quite nervous and I correctly guess it is her first time. I introduce myself and ask what she had done to be here. She replies “My name is Christine but please call me Chris. I have a very wealthy husband and I never know what to get him for birthdays and Christmas. He saw an ad in a fashion magazine that Nailus Martyrs ran and he said he wanted me to be one.

ca 019.jpg

Editor’s note: Barb did not pose for the ad but her face was ‘photo shopped’ on the model on the left.

I agreed but also didn’t want to know what was involved so now I here. There seems to be something moving in this stinking swill!”

“You really don’t know anything about this do you?”

“No much except he had me try out the milking machine he installed in our Central Park condo in New York. He told me he didn’t want children yet but here I am ‘knocked up’ with ‘a bun in the oven’. I don’t get it” Chris says.

I sigh and ask “How much do you want to know?”

“You’ve done this before? I guess everything.”

“What you feel moving are the worms. They will empty your womb.”

“I’m going to be eaten by worms?!?!?” She shrieks.

“No, Chris, they crawl up inside and eat what you are carrying. It takes a few weeks and your body doesn’t know… damn one of those big ones is crawling up my tush right now… fuck that is good… sorry… where was I… it happens so slowly your body doesn’t even know you’re not pregnant anymore” I explain. “That is when you become a milk cow. So your husband is rich enough you will be privately milked? That must be nice!”

“So you signed up to a second time of this” Chris asks.

“Sort of… the first time I got sent here when they found out I was sleeping with half my students. This time I got here for fucking the other half and refusing to do Chancellor Wragg. I’m here with a six year ‘plus’ sentence which I’m told It can go through three round and as long as I have ‘a bun in the oven’ as you say even if six years is done I stay until the milk runs out. Oh shit, look who’s here” I say as the guy in the straw cowboy hat walks up. “What the hell are you doing here, Tree?”

“I heard your jugs are back in production” he crudely says.

“They are udders and they are not quite ready yet” I snap “not that I can picture you putting cream in your coffee.”

“My doctor wants me to lay off the Seagram’s before noon. I might have to try coffee with your…”

“FUCK, what is that” Chris screams.

“Her first time” Tree asks me. I nod and he says “It’s a big fat maggot crawling up your cunt.”

ca 018.jpg

“Tree, get the fuck out of here” I order (like I can do anything to enforce that)!

Tree flips his cigarette bouncing it off my forehead then pulls out what he calls a ‘cock’ and pisses on my head. Chris decries the awful man and he finishes his bountiful stream on her. Humiliated even more so she says “I hope this is worth this; my husband told me we will vacation in across the pond in a quant town named Little Brampton when I am done milking.”

“Um, I presume you don’t look at Crux Forums on the web” I say.

I presume she did had not and heard she looked grand at her Central Park condo being milked while her husband entertained friends and business partners as they watched her being milked.

milk 010.jpg

-Barb Moore- milk cow for however long…

So ends our journey… unless Tree gets bored and revisits it…

Tree

Well this has been a great and fascinating thread so far. I really need to get a milking machine :p

Back
Top Bottom