Condemnation: Burned at the Stake (to the Pole or Crucified) by FabioF

Go to CruxDreams.com
YOUNG LOVERS AT THE STAKE.
She - they lit the Stake, it's all true, we'll die Burned alive by these madmen!
He - Already, and it's all your fault. Why? The answer is...your beauty is dangerous and the Inquisitor has discovered your sorcery!
She - why are you telling me this, I loved you, for this I risked my life to cheat on my husband...and now you have to share the Stake with me!
He - Witch!!! only you must Burn alive, now I want to see you tied naked to this pole, be safe and enjoy the scene of flames as they envelop your breasts!
She - you are cruel to me ...a Bastard. Now I know who you are and my wish, be Burned at the Stake, alone, even naked, but without you...Coward!
He - Witch, Witch!!!
She - now I abandonment to the Flames, shut up!!!
She - AAAAAHHAHAHAAH AHHHAAAAAAA...UUUAAAAHHHH...!!!
He - AAAHAHHRGGGHHH AAAAHH AAAAHHHH...!!!

GIOVANI AMANTI AL ROGO.
Lei - hanno acceso il Palo, è tutto vero, moriremo Bruciati Vivi da questi pazzi!
Lui - Già, ed è tutta colpa tua. Perché? La risposta è... la tua bellezza è pericolosa e l'Inquisitore ha scoperto la tua stregoneria!
Lei - perché mi stai dicendo questo, ti ho amato, per questo ho rischiato la vita per tradire mio marito... e ora devi condividere la posta con me!
Lui - Strega!!! solo tu devi Bruciare Viva, ora voglio vederti legata nuda a questo palo, stai al sicuro e goditi la scena delle Fiamme mentre avvolgono i tuoi seni!
Lei... tu sei crudele con me... un Bastardo. Ora so chi sei e il mio desiderio, essere Bruciata sul Rogo, da sola, anche nuda, ma senza di te... codardo!
Lui - Strega, Strega!!!
Lei - ora mi abbandono alle Fiamme, zitta!!!
Lei - AAAAAHHAHAHAAH AHHHAAAAAAA...UUUAAAAHHHH...!!!
Lui - AAAHAHHRGGGHHH AAAAHH AAAAHHHH...!!!
21BATS.jpg22BATS.jpg23BATS.jpg24BATS.jpg

The Inquisitors were increasingly cruel. For this young girl.
Accused of witchcraft, after days of Torture and interrogation...she was Sentenced to be Burned at the Stake.
On a summer afternoon. When the Flames started to grow of her on her young body, drops of her sweat dripped from her from her forehead, down her back.
She wanted to resist that Atrocity of Condemnation, then, her cries full of her pain ...

Gli inquisitori erano sempre più crudeli Per questa giovane ragazza.
Accusata di stregoneria ,dopo gioni di Torture e interrogatorio...è stata Condannata a essere Bruciata sul Rogo.
in un pomeriggio d'estate. Quando le Fiamme hanno iniziato a crescere, sul suo giovane corpo colavano le gocce del suo sudore, dalla fronte, lungo la schiena. Voleva resistere a quella Atrocità di Condanna, poi, le sue grida piene dolore...25Bats Sun summer.jpg

Daughters accused of Witchcraft climbed the Pyre with their mother, that she brought them into the world.
Every woman knew, that one day they would see the world from the Pyre. That pole, the wood around it, and the hangman's chains were real.
Which of them would have Burned first ?

Figlie accusate di Stregoneria salivano sulla pira insieme alla madre, che le ha messe al mondo.
Ogni donna sapeva che un giorno avrebbero visto il mondo dalla Pira. Quel palo, la legna intorno e le catene del boia erano reali.
Chi di loro sarebbe bruciata per prima ?

26mother and daughters BATS.jpg27Sisters Witch BATS.jpg28Sisters Witch BATS..jpg29Bats.jpg

During the rule of the Holy Inquisition; women of any age could be Burned at the Stake.
Without pity, only the biting desire to enjoy the show.
She is at the Stake, with no one to help her.

Durante il dominio della Santa Inquisizione qualsiasi donne potevano essere bruciate sul Rogo.
Senza pietà solo il mordoso desiderio di godere dello spettacolo.
...è sul Rogo, senza nessuno che la aiuta.30Teen Bats.jpg

5Bats crux.,.jpg
OMG! It's Gulliver to the rescue, about to stop the execution of this Lilliputian miss with his cum!!

BEFORE EXECUTION.

This woman is locked up for many days in the Dungeons of the castle.
She has lost the knowledge of time....She's the only one, naked under the wrinkled robe of those Sentenced to Death.
She is dirty, her skin stinks of prison and piss.
In the silence of his solitude the same words resound in her mind.

"This court sentences you to be Burned at the stake...Burned at the Stake...Burned at the Stake."

With every sound of footsteps every echo in the dungeon corridor, it made her heart beat.
"Here they are, they come to get me to take me to the Stake."

Then, no one came to her. Waiting was anguish almost Sentenced to the Stake... it became a perverse desire.
During her prison hours, she took the Candle that shed light on her imprisonment...she decided to try the Flame on her skin.
In the pain she felt erotic pleasure ...
"Come on, come and take me to the Gallows. I'm ready ... I want. "

PRIMA DELL' ESECUZIONE.

Questa donna è rinchiusa da molti giorni nelle Segrete del castello.
Ha perso la cognizione del tempo. E' sola, nuda sotto la stropicciata veste dei Condannati a Morte.
Lei è sporca, la sua pelle puzza di prigione e di piscio.
Nel silenzio della sua solitudine, nella sua mente risuonano le stesse parole.

" Questo tribunale ti condanna a essere Bruciata sul rogo... Bruciata sul Rogo... Bruciata sul Rogo."

A ogni suono di passi, ogni eco nel corridoio delle segrete faceva battere il suo cuore.

" Eccoli, vengono a prendermi per portarmi sul Rogo."

Poi, nessuno veniva da lei. Attendere era angoscia quasi la Condanna al Rogo...diventava un perverso desiderio.
Durante le ore di prigione, prese la Candela che faceva luce alla sua prigionia....decise di provare la Fiamma sulla pelle.
Nel dolore ha percepito piacere erotico...
" Coraggio venite e portatemi sul patibolo. Sono pronta...ho voglia. "
before execution.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
BEFORE EXECUTION.

This woman is locked up for many days in the Dungeons of the castle.
She has lost the knowledge of time....She's the only one, naked under the wrinkled robe of those Sentenced to Death.
She is dirty, her skin stinks of prison and piss.
In the silence of his solitude the same words resound in her mind.

"This court sentences you to be Burned at the stake...Burned at the Stake...Burned at the Stake."

With every sound of footsteps every echo in the dungeon corridor, it made her heart beat.
"Here they are, they come to get me to take me to the Stake."

Then, no one came to her. Waiting was anguish almost Sentenced to the Stake... it became a perverse desire.
During her prison hours, she took the Candle that shed light on her imprisonment...she decided to try the Flame on her skin.
In the pain she felt erotic pleasure ...
"Come on, come and take me to the Gallows. I'm ready ... I want. "

PRIMA DELL' ESECUZIONE.

Questa donna è rinchiusa da molti giorni nelle Segrete del castello.
Ha perso la cognizione del tempo. E' sola, nuda sotto la stropicciata veste dei Condannati a Morte.
Lei è sporca, la sua pelle puzza di prigione e di piscio.
Nel silenzio della sua solitudine, nella sua mente risuonano le stesse parole.

" Questo tribunale ti condanna a essere Bruciata sul rogo... Bruciata sul Rogo... Bruciata sul Rogo."

A ogni suono di passi, ogni eco nel corridoio delle segrete faceva battere il suo cuore.

" Eccoli, vengono a prendermi per portarmi sul Rogo."

Poi, nessuno veniva da lei. Attendere era angoscia quasi la Condanna al Rogo...diventava un perverso desiderio.
Durante le ore di prigione, prese la Candela che faceva luce alla sua prigionia....decise di provare la Fiamma sulla pelle.
Nel dolore ha percepito piacere erotico...
" Coraggio venite e portatemi sul patibolo. Sono pronta...ho voglia. "
View attachment 1038972
I really do like your style. Have you been influenced by Arcimboldo in any way? Please continue to copy manips from your old thread to this one.

They found that this woman she secretly read forbidden books.
Her sentence was the Stake...of course...
The Holy Inquisition had recently bought tons of wood: fagots; from -Beech tree - juniper -poplar and sturdy mahogany poles.
for the place of execution and to build the mezzanine.
She is surrounded by those bundles. Just in time before the rain comes ...

Hanno scoperto che questa donna di nascosto leggeva libri proibiti.
La sua condanna fu il Rogo...naturalmente...
La Santa Inquisizione aveva da poco comprato quintali di legna.: fascine di; faggio - ginepro - pioppo e robusti pali in mogano per il luogo del supplizio e costruire il soppalco.
Lei è circondata da quelle fascine. Appena in tempo prima dell' arrivo della pioggia...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I suppose tight or loose bindings on a Stake damsels as to do with why they're being Burnt Alive.
Really all you need to secure a a Stake damsel by bindings their hands behind around tree or Stake.
Then optional tying their ankles together... Then completely tightly tying a Stake damsel's body so very little movement

Suppongo che i legami stretti o allentati su un palo abbiano a che fare con il motivo per cui vengono Bruciati Vivi.
Davvero tutto ciò di cui hai bisogno per proteggere una damigella di palo legando le loro mani dietro l' albero o il palo.
Quindi facoltativo legare le caviglie insieme.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The women were Burned at the Stake, because it was spectacular...sometimes they Burned naked
sometimes dressed ...for the Executioners, observe the strength and beauty of a breast under a robe as a convict it was exciting.
" HEEELLPP... HEEEEELP... I'm innocent I did nothing to deserve the Stake....NOOOOO HEEELPPP.... "

Le donne erano Bruciate sul Rogo; perchè era spettacolare...a volte Bruciavano nude a volte vestite...per i Carnefici
osservare la forza e la bellezza di un seno sotto una veste da condannato era eccitante.
" AIUUUTOOOO...AIUUTOOOOO...sono innocente non ho fatto niente per meritare il Rogo NOOOOO AIUUUTO"

Attachments

• Bats dress witch.jpg
    Bats dress witch.jpg
    526.4 KB · Views: 1,101
Back
Top Bottom