Condemnation: Burned at the Stake (to the Pole or Crucified)

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Flaming Torch, in front of the face of the girl Condemned to the Stake...anticipates extreme terror, the light of the Fire and its heat...I am the veil of her on her expression of her in his eyes... the clear vision of a terrible death.
She's just a witch to the obtuse church men...she is the victim of the Holy Inquisition.
For the people a young girl...a bitches of the devil. For his family, a sweet and innocent daughter and she did nothing to deserve the Stake.
The father paid the Executioner to strangle her before lighting the Pyre. But..the Executioner put the money in his pocket and she proceeded to decide to Burn Alive. This beautiful girl...With the flashlight she sadistically enjoys herself to terrify his victim and make the mother cry in the crowd.

Attachments

• Torch and Witch.jpg
    Torch and Witch.jpg
    603 KB · Views: 680
The Flaming Torch, in front of the face of the girl Condemned to the Stake...anticipates extreme terror, the light of the Fire and its heat...I am the veil of her on her expression of her in his eyes... the clear vision of a terrible death.
She's just a witch to the obtuse church men...she is the victim of the Holy Inquisition.
For the people a young girl...a bitches of the devil. For his family, a sweet and innocent daughter and she did nothing to deserve the Stake.
The father paid the Executioner to strangle her before lighting the Pyre. But..the Executioner put the money in his pocket and she proceeded to decide to Burn Alive. This beautiful girl...With the flashlight she sadistically enjoys herself to terrify his victim and make the mother cry in the crowd.
There is so much to like about work like this. A story that could be true. A close up of a great model, a brilliant background with the extras . Some very fine and detailed artwork and the use of props. The colors and saturation also are just right and nothing clashes or appears out of place. The style is very much in the tradition of Arcimboldo aka RCimboldo in the attention to detail like the light from the torch illuminating her skin. No amount of downloaded pics could possibly be worth just one of these by @FabioF who is becoming a legend in his own lifetime.

On the square; there is an extermination in progress of women accused of witchcraft and esoteric acts. A single girl subjected to pain in the torture chambers...to make them stop She is capable of naming so many names...Names of girls she doesn't know...names of friends and sisters. Her femininity is wounded, filthy with dirt...humiliation in her privacy. She comes to think of the Flames of the Condemnation to the Stake...as a moment of liberation. The Holy Inquisition orders to always keep the pyres ready on high witch hunt...Those naked young women in the Flames, I am the executioner's fetish.

Attachments

• Lesbians extermination.jpg
    Lesbians extermination.jpg
    575 KB · Views: 526
There is so much to like about work like this. A story that could be true. A close up of a great model, a brilliant background with the extras . Some very fine and detailed artwork and the use of props. The colors and saturation also are just right and nothing clashes or appears out of place. The style is very much in the tradition of Arcimboldo aka RCimboldo in the attention to detail like the light from the torch illuminating her skin. No amount of downloaded pics could possibly be worth just one of these by @FabioF who is becoming a legend in his own lifetime.
@melissa
Thanks for what you wrote; sometimes i wish i had a location and models ... and models real men,to be able to stage situations of this kind and elaborate...
Every now and then some women write to me privately...and thanks to my art...she ignited in herself the desire to be Burned at the Stake.
My scenes become attractive and fetishes
p.s.
It would be nice to shoot videos inspired by my creations.
FabioF

The square for this Execution happens privately. To be Burned at the Stake she is the Executioner's wife. He found out about his unfaithful wife with another man...she met him when he...he was busy Torturing women accused of witchcraft...and during their Condemnation to the Stake. The executioner asked the Holy Inquisition, to be able to take care of his wife personally. Now; Burned Alive at the Stake in front of her house. Now he; enjoys of her betrayal...Because the woman of him at the Stake...And worthy of a masturbation.

Attachments

• EXECUTIONER'S WIFE.jpg
    EXECUTIONER'S WIFE.jpg
    653.3 KB · Views: 454
For her the atrocities on her body have yet to begin...Chained, she smells his blood out during the nights in the Torture chamber.
She smells his sweat of male urine...of the tormentors...who used it as a toilet.
And now she Condemns her to the Stake... soon the Flames for the mortal torture of the flesh.
Poor woman...definitely innocent.

Attachments

• 4WITCH.jpg
    4WITCH.jpg
    403.5 KB · Views: 364
  • 3WITCH.jpg
    3WITCH.jpg
    449.6 KB · Views: 306
  • 2WITCH.jpg
    2WITCH.jpg
    626.3 KB · Views: 295
  • 1WITCH.jpg
    1WITCH.jpg
    648.5 KB · Views: 364
IT IS DECIDED! you have been (man or woman) sentenced to the stake. As you prefer...?!

My answers

POSITION A) Town square.

WHEN. D) at night.

PUBLIC PRESENCE. A) In front of many people.

PYRE . B) Average.

TIED TO THE POLE. (rope or chains) chains

B) Arms up. Or. D) To a cross.

EXECUTIONER B) Executioner woman.

BEFORE RUNNING. A) Days of torture (or prefer weeks). and. D) Long route to the pyre (under the lash)

EXECUTION. A) High flames and slow agony. no shortcuts or mercy for this worthless heretical witch slave!
Same me

Is this right?

IT IS DECIDED! you have been (man or woman) sentenced to the stake. As you prefer...?!

POSITION A) Town square. B) In a wood. C) open countryside. D) Courtyard of a castle.

WHEN. A) In the morning. B) in the afternoon. C) at sunset. D) at night.

PUBLIC PRESENCE. A) In front of many people. B) Before the religious inquisitors and the executioner. C) In front of the loved one. D) Only you and the executioner.

PYRE A-little. B) Average. C) Excellent. D) Huge.

TIED TO THE POLE. (rope or chains) A) Classic standing position with hands and arms behind. B) Arms up. C) Arms up and legs open. D) To a cross.

EXECUTIONER A) Executioner man B) Executioner woman.

BEFORE RUNNING. A) Days of torture. B) Only days in the dungeon. C) Short route to the pyre. D) Long route to the pyre.

EXECUTION. A) High flames and slow agony. B) It burns quickly. C) Choked on smoke first.

I look forward to reading your decisions ... they will inspire my BATS art. Thanks, FabioF
1 a
2b
3 b
4 a
5 c
6 a b or d

WITCH Young
witch story do you prefer?...the same beautiful young girl in different context.
1)
Shocked is the expression on her face...she is so young she is beautiful she was a few days ago.
She was arrested because she was seen talk to flowers.
Her innocence was raped in the Torture Chamber...deflowered, with penises of fat monks and wooden sticks.
Her and now she looks at the Executioner's torch light his gallows...she's over...she is Burned at the Stake, without pity for her age.
2) Shocked or attracted is the expression on her face...in front of high Flames of her conviction...
Burned Alive; by the will of the Holy Inquisition...she was aware that she wanted to be a witch and endanger her life.
Of her Her innocent virginity, raped in public by every man in the country....Farmers and monks sweaty and wet naked
She has no salvation...she maybe she prefers to Burn...not to live, among bad people....in a cruel world

Attachments

• 1 Witch Young.jpg
    1 Witch Young.jpg
    731.1 KB · Views: 354
  • 2 Young Witch.jpg
    2 Young Witch.jpg
    648.4 KB · Views: 435
Last edited:
WITCH Young
witch story do you prefer?...the same beautiful young girl in different context.
1)
Shocked is the expression on her face...she is so young she is beautiful she was a few days ago.
Her innocence was raped in the Torture Chamber...deflowered, with penises of fat monks and wooden sticks.
Her and now she looks at the Executioner's torch light his gallows...she's over...she is Burned at the Stake, without pity for her age.
2) Shocked or attracted is the expression on her face...in front of high Flames of her conviction...
Burned Alive; by the will of the Holy Inquisition...she was aware that she wanted to be a witch and endanger her life.
Of her Her innocent virginity, raped in public by every man in the country....Farmers and monks sweaty and wet naked
She has no salvation...she maybe she prefers to Burn...not to live, among bad people....in a cruel world
First option for me. Wonderful work in both cases though! :thumbsup:

On the square; the daily Condemnation to the Stake; it is a mixture of cruelty and eroticism. the Condemned are two lesbian women sisters...witch judge, also for these lascivious acts. "Bind my dear sister to this post with me. we want to be Burned together at the stake": The Inquisitor is a man of the church, but in his penis...he is a man like any other, sadistic in his perversion...in his power centuries of issuing sentences by burning the stake for poor women. These days of flames and suffering... They are incredible sadistic orgasms.
Today on this great pyre some people of the people they bet money--about who Burns warpped in Flames first...and who screams in pain the most.

Who do you want to see suffer first and most?

Attachments

• Lesbians sister Witch.jpg
    Lesbians sister Witch.jpg
    776.3 KB · Views: 468
WITCH Young
1)
Between the two, my mind swings...!

On the square; the daily Condemnation to the Stake; it is a mixture of cruelty and eroticism. the Condemned are two lesbian women sisters...witch judge, also for these lascivious acts. "Bind my dear sister to this post with me. we want to be Burned together at the stake": The Inquisitor is a man of the church, but in his penis...he is a man like any other, sadistic in his perversion...in his power centuries of issuing sentences by burning the stake for poor women. These days of flames and suffering... They are incredible sadistic orgasms.
Today on this great pyre some people of the people they bet money--about who Burns warpped in Flames first...and who screams in pain the most.

Who do you want to see suffer first and most?
the left one

On the square; in front of the convent an autodafè is in progress... They are Burned at the Stake two nuns, caught in acts of lesbianism, on a bed of pages from a bible torn from them. Blasphemous and witches relapse...these are the faults to be punished in Flames. They were denounced to the Holy Inquisition, from their prayer sisters and now...almost excited... they observe the consequences of their actions....the Condemned look at the Flame on the torch and get ready to terrible death...

Attachments

• lesbians Nun.jpg
    lesbians Nun.jpg
    764.9 KB · Views: 460
On the square; The Flames are high surround this young girl. The youngest in the village...her hair too blond, they have been called a gift from the devil. Any reason to suffer a charge of witchcraft....And give to the Holy Inquisition an opportunity to prepare a new pyre and watch a girl Burn Alive amidst terrible torments. Listen to her cough from the smoke, her crying...And the Scream while the skin and its beauty catches Fire.

Attachments

• BlondeWitchBurned.jpg
    BlondeWitchBurned.jpg
    559.9 KB · Views: 493
On the square; this girl's tail is a sequence of cruelty....crucified in the desert sun and coming soon Burned at the Stake....to amplify the heat around her...of her his extreme agony has almost begun the sand of the hourglass, marks one hour of time.
That allowed to see, if someone comes to pay with gold and money her salvation. Time is almost up... for her there will be no tomorrow when she is alive...
Someone of you he wants to pay for his salvation, or you are cruel mercilessly against her sentence ?

Attachments

• SUN and FIRE.jpg
    SUN and FIRE.jpg
    624.4 KB · Views: 465
Back
Top Bottom