Condemned To Die

Go to CruxDreams.com
The young man fingers my bruised and abused cunt while a couple of his friends watch - then I feel the cold blade and struggle - to add to my humiliation I am about to be cut.
There can be pleasure there Gillian. As the chill of cold steel contrasts with the thrill of the razor sharp edge. Feel it, savour it as your body tenses, waiting...

They decide on my clitoris and although I cannot see what they are doing the pain rivals that in my wrists and ankles. But not quite that in my chest and shoulders. My breasts are now a dull ache where they were flogged. And my back only hurts if I move against the wood.

But all of the aches and pains are as nought to that in my heart. I would gladly suffer tenfold if my husband could live and my daughters were free.

I somehow manage to look at the crowd and see Miriam and Rupert in their seats of honour. Chatting gaily and she must have caught my thought as she looks sharply in my direction.

Her crimson dress and pale skin contrast with my dirty naked flayed and burnt fkesh. My once pretty breasts now ruined. The twins to be slaves or pristitures. And Jane broken and writhing on the cross in agony beside me. She was such a happy young woman. So long ago.... a year, a decade? My fuddled brain is confused..... five days.......?

The day draws on and I am weakening. My beautiful twins have been sold, and the screams as they were branded still echo in my head and in my heart. Jane still manages to rise on her cross to breath but is weakening. I only wish fir her struggle to end.

I barely saw or heard the commotion, Or judge John and twenty soldiers enter the courtyard with a bandaged soldier in generals uniform. . But I heard about it Later.

I do have a vague recollection of the cross being taken down and the screaming agony of the jolt. Then a merciful blackness of the nether world between life and Death and the slow painful recovery.

But that was sone twenty years ago now. In another world and an age ago. Richard and I qere emperor and empress of the little state until he died five years ago and since I have ruled alone. And now it's time to hand over to my Daughter. Yes, another female ruler..

This is not the only thing that changed. The laws have changed. The last people to be put to death by crucifiction were Miriam and Rupert and their Co conspiritors. I had entered a plea for excile but their crimes were deemed too heinous. I did not go, but Richard did. I am told that Miriam did not meet her end at all well. Poor woman.

We all bear the scars of those five days. Physical and mental. Jane and I bear the scars with fortitude but our breasts will never recover from the brutal treatment. And I am reminded every day of the loss of sexual pleasure.

Jane found love and contentment with a young soldier and the twins are happily married. But I am content with the small changes I have managed to make under the guidance of judge John and his colleagues. And the grandchildren are a blessing.

Just In case you think I am too saintly, the 'young bucks' who took my clitoris were spared. But without penis or testicles.

The end.....

Last edited:
The day draws on and I am weakening. My beautiful twins have been sold, and the screams as they were branded still echo in my head and in my heart. Jane still manages to rise on her cross to breath but is weakening. I only wish fir her struggle to end.

I barely saw or heard the commotion, Or judge John and twenty soldiers enter the courtyard with a bandaged soldier in generals uniform. . But I heard about it Later.

I do have a vague recollection of the cross being taken down and the screaming agony of the jolt. Then a merciful blackness of the nether world between life and Death and the slow painful recovery.

But that was sone twenty years ago now. In another world and an age ago. Richard and I qere emperor and empress of the little state until he died five years ago and since I have ruled alone. And now it's time to hand over to my Daughter. Yes, another female ruler..

This is not the only thing that changed. The laws have changed. The last people to be put to death by crucifiction were Miriam and Rupert and their Co conspiritors. I had entered a plea for excile but their crimes were deemed too heinous. I did not go, but Richard did. I am told that Miriam did not meet her end at all well. Poor woman.

We all bear the scars of those five days. Physical and mental. Jane and I bear the scars with fortitude but our breasts will never recover from the brutal treatment. And I am reminded every day of the loss of sexual pleasure.

Jane found love and contentment with a young soldier and the twins are happily married. But I am content with the small changes I have managed to make under the guidance of judge John and his colleagues. And the grandchildren are a blessing.

Just In case you think I am too saintly, the 'young bucks' who took my clitoris were spared. But without penis or testicles.

The end.....
Good story capped with a great last paragraph!!!

But that was sone twenty years ago now. In another world and an age ago. Richard and I qere emperor and empress of

The end.....
Everything is already said, superb story

That is so kind - i am glad you enjoyed it. How does it get into the archives? G
Can you make me a textfile for me with all parts. She are so little and I have little time next days.
Here is all what I collected.

Attachments

• Gillian - Condemned to Die.txt
    26.3 KB · Views: 346
As a relative newcomer I get the feeling that messaline has a starring role in many fantasies!! And rightly so!

Quite a number of years ago I had a perfect illustration of why French lingerie shops seem so successful.

I was in Lille with a man friend for a little hanky panky.

Just before going to lunch at a v nice fish restaurant, to my horror my blouse ripped down a seam. Leaving me a little exposed. I ducked into a shop and my paramour followed. As luck would have it was a quite upmarket lingerie shop. Two very well dressed and attractive assistants immediately took charge. One taking 'Sir' off to choose a replacement, returning with two possibilities - a white linen and a cream silk number. My torn blouse was whipped off in the shop and I had to parade in each for 'monsieurs' approval. Having chosen, the garment was handed to an assistant to be ironed while my bra was subject to critical appraisal. And found wanting. Sir was taken to find a replacement which was a cream lacy quarter cup. My old one was whipped off and I had to try on for sirs approval. Including bending so he could approve the view. Then the matching culotte was offered and installed - and my hem lifted for inspection. Then helped into my beautifully ironed new chemise. And again I had to parade for Monsieur. A couple of other gentlemen and two ladies were also asked for approval.

One of assistants looked at my now very prominent and aroused nipples pushing against the material and whispered something along the lines of 'et Madame est bien content aussdi'. With a salacious wink.

As we left she patted my bottom and said to Monsieur 'this little one needs a good fucking'

At no time was my opinion sought - it was all about pleasing Sir. It was all in full view of the window and other customers - of who there were many both male and female. But nobody was in the least concerned.

The bill was so large that it stretched his card to the limit and I had to pay for lunch. But boy was it worth it. I still have that blouse and bra - but sadly they seem to have shrunk as they no longer fit!

It was truly one of the most unexpected and erotic experiences of my life.
This is very arousing xx

Back
Top Bottom